In your experience what city has the most aggressive/violent people in the USA

Daps
Any major Midwest city. Always felt like Ohio, Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis etc., brehs would be the quickest to scrap with anyone. Not bad people but just the kind of dudes that knuckle up more than being chatty.

Northeast brehs got the best shyt talk but they're not necessarily "angry" or hostile. Feel like they weigh the fight/flight decision carefully before moving. Nikkas always look like they're making chess moves.

Cali brehs got too much good weed and fine sistas to be that mad about anything. Even when they doing bad shyt, them nikkas is smiling.

Southern brehs........we are polite because EVERYONE has guns and there's a good chance that nikka you just bucked up to has like 4 brothers and 25 cousins waiting around the corner if you get outta pocket. Mutually assured destruction.

Last edited:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
My wife has a lot of fam in the area (Conway). I've heard some stories....but it gets crackin like dat in MB?????

I'm born and raised in the Chuck.
Yeah I remember I went out there a few years back. 2 dudes got murdered at a gas station about 5 miles from my hotel. Even my Uber driver told me not to be waiting outside in the area after 9pm

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This makes no sense bruh lol

The majority of the south is low income and I'm sure the majority of the Midwest is as well

My post wasn’t about low income. It was about cities having both aggressive and high murder rates combined. Outside of high murder rates regular people in the Midwest and south Aren’t considered aggressive and viewed as nice people

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Did y’all run ol boy off the forum again?

the newer people must not remember when he went on a tirade calling us n****ers and stuff. Sad to see he is still offset, I hope he finds therapy because he has a lot of pent up rage but only seems to be comfortable confronting black people online.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yea. I'm done here.

Peace. Take care. I have nothing else to say.
:salute:
Coward. No one cares. Leave then. Permanently. Because you will NEVER live this down. Everytime you post. Bet not see you come at any black poster all crazy when you let cacs do and say wtf they want to you. TO YOUR FACE.

This is what makes me angrier more than anything- This dude is out here signaling to cacs in his post that they could pull up to try to attack black people because of weak docile fuks like him^^^ who won’t do shyt to actively defend or protect himself/family; without being touched and violated. Dude posted that bytch bred babble as if he actively seeks out the company of white people who reject him. Meanwhile in the real world - some white is going to run up on an actual warrior (who doesn’t play those games and holds his own) thinking ish is sweet bc this random unknown is too fragile to fight back and get his cac ass dusted.
:deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Did y’all run ol boy off the forum again?

the newer people must not remember when he went on a tirade calling us n****ers and stuff. Sad to see he is still offset, I hope he finds therapy because he has a lot of pent up rage but only seems to be comfortable confronting black people online.
Right!! That’s what I remember too. In addition to bragging about being the only tokekoon black friend in his white friendship circle.
:beli:
That’s the same @Unknown Poster fool who was throwing out the n—er word talking, calling y’all all types of “p—y”, punk, how you as men ‘need to do this’ and y’all dudes ‘don’t do that’ for YEARS. Threatening other black people. Real judgemental like. But he posts in this thread about allowing cacs to violate his personal space with no type of energy. Now all of a sudden he found his brave side to post up a Mexican Mafia machete after he let his bussy get bent by Joe Dirt McCackey and BMX Brad in a Walmart parking lot.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea. I'm done here.

Peace. Take care. I have nothing else to say.
:salute:
Take this Neg out the door with you.

Go back to your cac friends so that they can Tebow you again, you tae- bo ho.
nuts-balls.gif

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Northeast areas like Philly, Brooklyn, Baltimore, etc. May have to do with the weather and high density.

The south is very hospitable. But then I hear cop shootout stories on the news. So I'm like 50/50 on them.

Haven't been to the Midwest

The west coast is very chill and relaxed.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Them small cities, man.

Lumberton, NC
Mobile, AL
Jackson, MS
Macon, GA
And they are passing legislation down here to make it to where you don’t need a permit to carry in public so that number will just go up in Mobile.

it’s not really a city per se but the worst place I’ve been in was Bowen Homes before they shut it down. New Orleans as a city is a close second.