In this day and age, dating is becoming an unaffordable luxury

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I’m not usually one to talk down on brehs and their experiences, but where the fukk are y’all going and what type of women are you dealing with where you need to pay $100+ for a date? :mjtf:

Maybe it’s because I don’t drink that often, but the last time I went out barhopping with a woman it still only ran us about $30 each (we bought each other drinks throughout the night).

Last time I spent even close to $100 was when my ex wanted me to go with her to a spa for her birthday. And even then that was like $90 total.

If a woman really likes you she won’t expect much in terms of paying for a date. Hell, in some cases they will feel guilty letting you pay more than $50 for food.
A simple Meal for two with drinks and deserts at Cheesecake Factory is 100 dollars after tips

Few years ago that would of been 60

Arizax2

All Star
Daps

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Which reiterates my point most men shouldn't go on those dinner dates and spend 100+ on a chick that isn't willing to bend a bit for em, just to "have a chance".

Those will be the same guys in the dating thread wondering why a chick hasn't put out by the third date or why it's taking her 9 hours to respond to a text
Which reiterates points made in other threads regarding dating, that the vast majority of women are not carnally attracted to the vast majority of men.

Men at large cannot do bubble tea with women at large and be successful. At this point it's more than dinner dates that cost. Men have to spend to have a shot 95+% of the time.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Young folks need to get creative. Dating doesn't have to be expensive. Over the decades I'm spent crazy money on dates with my wife. Yet the one she remembers most was a fuq'ing picnic: A nice blanket in the park with 2 Subway footlongs, chips, and 2 Arizona Ice Teas.
You have women out here who don't value a date if it isn't expensive. It has nothing to do with creativity.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
that the vast majority of women are not carnally attracted to the vast majority of men.

That's the key here.

Cats gotta recognize that females rock with regular dudes, once they get a taste of his personality.

They do it every damn day.
  • Schmang
  • Date
  • Stay faithful
  • Have kids
  • Sometimes even get married
Internet got folks believing the only people even getting dates are 6'5" cats with the faces of gods.

Meanwhile Big Booty Brenda got kids with a troglodyte cause he managed to connect.

Was money spent by him on a date in the course of getting to know the chick, and the chick getting to know him?

Prolly.

Does it matter if it was 2 coffees at Star Bucks (10 bucks), or 2 orders of Wings at BWW (40)?

For all these, I spend nothing on broads cats...

Does she really want you if she doesn't come of out pocket?