In this day and age, dating is becoming an unaffordable luxury

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Once I started investing into my Roth and PCRA I noticed how much I potentially lost in the long run buying bs....no $200 for the possibility of p*ssy is not worth it

Investing $200 a Month: How Much Will You Make? - SmartAsset | SmartAsset

I've been using this calculator. it tells u EXACTLY how much u will have at retirement with consistent retirement contributions. consistency will guarantee u become a millionaire. hell it will guarantee anyone can become a millionaire over decades.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I see why some of these nikkas just pay for the p*ssy instead of doing all of this, who wants to risk spending 200 dollars on a night out and you might not get a kiss :mjlol:

I've NEVER spent $200 on a single date for a woman who isn't either my girlfriend or my wife in my life :manny:.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I passed on a bad ass ex stripper who said Ruth Chris or 48 steakhouse for a 1st date. She wasn’t Megan but she was an 8-9.

But you could've smashed. Why did you pass the opportunity up? All you had to do was pay her $100 meal. Bad bytches aren't easy to come by you know.

there's NO WAY in hell u are getting out of either of those restaurants with a bill under $100. especially if she's ordering drinks.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I've been using this calculator. it tells u EXACTLY how much u will have at retirement with consistent retirement contributions. consistency will guarantee u become a millionaire. hell it will guarantee anyone can become a millionaire over decades.

That's a fact. I however stopped putting in my traditional 401k once I found out Roth grows tax free and my job offered a Roth 401k so it was a no brainer. Then I got myself a personal Roth and maxed it out. Once you know you know and don't want to blow $ on bs

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That's a fact. I however stopped putting in my traditional 401k once I found out Roth grows tax free and my job offered a Roth 401k so it was a no brainer. Then I got myself a personal Roth and maxed it out. Once you know you know and don't want to blow $ on bs

yeah I fukked off in my 20's and early 30's and got serious over the last 10 years or so. even after a divorce and while paying child support, I'm still on track to bank a couple mil just from my companie's 401K when it's all said and done. and that's not including me owning my house outright by then and my personal investments in my non retirement accounts.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Nah low key the problem is women stay dating dudes who never claimed dipset growing up

I wouldn't trust a man who didn't associate with the Harlem Diplomats.

:hubie:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
You have women out here who don't value a date if it isn't expensive. It has nothing to do with creativity.
Trust me, I believe you. According to COLI Canon, for every man that is wining and dining a chick, there is another man getting her Scoobie Snacks in exchange for only "Subway and Arizonas".
:pachaha:

If the COLI scribes are to be believed, the choice is yours as to which man you become.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Which reiterates points made in other threads regarding dating, that the vast majority of women are not carnally attracted to the vast majority of men.

Men at large cannot do bubble tea with women at large and be successful. At this point it's more than dinner dates that cost. Men have to spend to have a shot 95+% of the time.

So your Encouraging men to go on dinner dates with women that aren't carnally attracted to them? Sounds like a recipe for disaster

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Were do you live , fukking Idaho? I took a chick bowling and played 3 rounds and we each got 1 drink. Total with the tip was 115. I live in NY by the way
I live in Dallas. Cost of living is cheaper on average here than NY for sure, but my point still stands. You don’t have to spend more than you can afford if she likes you enough.

A simple Meal for two with drinks and deserts at Cheesecake Factory is 100 dollars after tips

Few years ago that would of been 60
Yeah but you really shouldn’t be doing that if you can’t afford it and if you guys aren’t already serious.

My ex took me there last year for my birthday and it was, like you said, about $100 after tips but that was a special occasion.

On average you don’t have to spend that much on a date.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
100 bucks plus a mandatory 20-25% percent tip
Add in another activity you might be hitting 200+ dollars

Invite these woman for coffee , a walk in the park or the crib

Don't date a women unless she's your wife/GF
I live part time internationally and I don’t go out while I’m in the states. I just took an old friend out to eat at a small bar and for 2 drinks, an appetizer, and 2 entrees the bill was $180 :gucci:

I’m married so I couldn’t imagine actually dating and having to do that every weekend. America is cooked :francis:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
100 bucks plus a mandatory 20-25% percent tip
Add in another activity you might be hitting 200+ dollars

Invite these woman for coffee , a walk in the park or the crib

Don't date a women unless she's your wife/GF
Yep. A lesbian told me that it's foolish to spend money on a date. That's why I take them to museums and get a cold drink and hotdog from the hotdog stand. If she feeling you and like you doing cheap shyt won't be an issue.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I live part time internationally and I don’t go out while I’m in the states. I just took an old friend out to eat at a small bar and for 2 drinks, an appetizer, and 2 entrees the bill was $180 :gucci:

I’m married so I couldn’t imagine actually dating and having to do that every weekend. America is cooked :francis:
You gotta think smarter...if it's a 1st to 3rd date you do cheap shyt. When you get the p*ssy then you spend bread.

Plenty of free shyt to do too if you live in big cities. Museums, park, galleries, etc. No reason to spend any money on a date unless you sure she ain't gonna waste ya time and she actually enjoys your company.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
This strategy was been out there for 15 years now and most women are hip to it. This is ideal but the vast majority of men are killing their chances prematurely by trying this.
So they are hip to it and know why it is being done...then they don't actually want you they just want you to buy them shyt...
Pass
Find women with substance