In this day and age, dating is becoming an unaffordable luxury

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The worst is when you make the mistake of going on a random ass date in the middle of the week because you're bored and it's nice outside
Did that last week thinking the pizza place I selected would cap the expense and still ended up spending $150 :mjcry:

Eat — In Riva

These fakkit ass places with $15 drinks be killing me, get two drinks each and shyt already $60. Then apps be small as shyt and the waiters try to spin it like tapas or whatever it's called

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Being online has ruined a lot of people's brains. Constant exposure to people who are the exception rather than the norm creates a false sense of reality where every woman naturally has a DD-G cup and a 42-52 inch hip size while every man is built like a professional Basketball player and has a minimum net worth of 500,000 dollars.

Social media has fueled a level of entitlement that enriches the influencers and scam artists on the platform as well as the platform owners themselves as they get a cut of the ad revenue. Ads which are algorithmicaly designed to give you a false hope.

Take this seminar and you too will be successful.

Use this product and you too will become successful.

That life that seems out of reach? It's yours. Just pay a few dollars here and a few dollars there.

very insightful summation of a lot of the pull of social media and the rewards system it creates.

I would say dating can be expensive depending on your tastes, but it's good to switch it up, for both the date and the finances. I'll go to a few really really high end spots because that's where I eat, but also to set the tone, and then we can relax it a little, drop the dinner and just go walk somewhere or something like that. Loosens the flow up, relaxes the structure, and doesn't cost $200 or whatever.

dinner can be sexy, but it has a very formal structure to it that can be a little confining.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You gotta luck up & get a chick who appreciates the simple date(time spent,fun,getting to know each other)not the ones who want Ruth Chris or insert expensive restaurant.

I’m taking a chick to see bad boys 4 & to either outback or an authentic Mexican restaurant next month. That will be 100-150 bucks total

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Young folks need to get creative. Dating doesn't have to be expensive. Over the decades I'm spent crazy money on dates with my wife. Yet the one she remembers most was a fuq'ing picnic: A nice blanket in the park with 2 Subway footlongs, chips, and 2 Arizona Ice Teas.

Or dating, especially the early stages, should go back to being about getting to know a person that you like.

:snoop:

People want to stunt at 4 1/2 star restaurants too much.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
100 bucks plus a mandatory 20-25% percent tip
And in another activity you might be hitting 200+ dollars

Invite these woman for coffee , a walk in the park or the crib

Don't date a women unless she's your wife/GF
This strategy was been out there for 15 years now and most women are hip to it. This is ideal but the vast majority of men are killing their chances prematurely by trying this.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Or dating, especially the early stages, should go back to being about getting to know a person that you like.

:snoop:

People want to stunt at 4 1/2 star restaurants too much.

But what if she's a bad bytch with a fat ass? You not gone take her to that 4 1/2 star restaurant?

:camby: She need a trick or a goofy with money to take her. Initial date getting to know each other shouldn’t require to eat at expensive ass Ruth Chris

So you passing up a Megan Thee Stallion lookalike if she wants Ruth Chris?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
But what if she's a bad bytch with a fat ass? You not gone take her to that 4 1/2 star restaurant?

So you passing up a Megan Thee Stallion lookalike if she wants Ruth Chris?

I passed on a bad ass ex stripper who said Ruth Chris or 48 steakhouse for a 1st date. She wasn’t Megan but she was an 8-9.