In this day and age, dating is becoming an unaffordable luxury

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Those broads bad mouthing you behind your broke ass back :mjlol:
Nah...we fukk that night. And then on forth.
They put their card down and insist to split lol

Sorry this is something you never experienced. #modelgang

Sad when dudes don't know these feels. Don't know when they are average.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If you ain't paying for a woman's $200 meal you lost. Dudes rather play NBA 2k. shyt sad.
Lol simp shyt. You can still fukk a chick first date without doing all that.

But sadly most dudes don't have attraction going in their favor and have to play transactional rules, and hope the chick will fukk them for paying.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
But you could've smashed. Why did you pass the opportunity up? All you had to do was pay her $100 meal. Bad bytches aren't easy to come by you know.

:pachaha: Cuz I ain’t thirsty & had options

+ her attitude was :scust: that’s the real reason I didn’t do it her attitude was nasty

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Problems these modern women don't have to deal with. I doubt they even think this exists :pachaha:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: Cuz I ain’t thirsty & had options

+ her attitude was :scust: that’s the real reason I didn’t do it her attitude was nasty

There's nothing wrong with a bad bytch giving you attitude.

If she was bad you should've dealt with her attitude and bought her a Ruth Chris dinner. You passed up some bad bytch p*ssy that's hard to get.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
People will adjust out of necessity, especially younger people. They'll get back to basics and find out what people have always known: most of the things you're taught to chase really isn't even necessary. They'll just learn it earlier in a more brutal way...and that's not a bad thing to relearn. People should never have forgotten in the first place.

Last edited: