In this day and age, dating is becoming an unaffordable luxury

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I’m not usually one to talk down on brehs and their experiences, but where the fukk are y’all going and what type of women are you dealing with where you need to pay $100+ for a date? :mjtf:

Maybe it’s because I don’t drink that often, but the last time I went out barhopping with a woman it still only ran us about $30 each (we bought each other drinks throughout the night).

Last time I spent even close to $100 was when my ex wanted me to go with her to a spa for her birthday. And even then that was like $90 total.

If a woman really likes you she won’t expect much in terms of paying for a date. Hell, in some cases they will feel guilty letting you pay more than $50 for food.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Mannn these hoes don’t want fukkin subway sandwiches and Arizona ice tea…:mjlol:

Sounds like you been out the game since 91

bytches out here in LA be on a different planet. I had like 2 girls earlier this year suggest we go to a Lakers game for our first date. Knowing they expect me to pay for it. Like bytch I ain't dropping 6/700 dollars for a first date :mjlol:

Worst part is they was attractive enough that I know they found someone to take them. So I guess they win :yeshrug:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I’m not usually one to talk down on brehs and their experiences, but where the fukk are y’all going and what type of women are you dealing with where you need to pay $100+ for a date? :mjtf:

Maybe it’s because I don’t drink that often, but the last time I went out barhopping with a woman it still only ran us about $30 each (we bought each other drinks throughout the night).

Last time I spent even close to $100 was when my ex wanted me to go with her to a spa for her birthday. And even then that was like $90 total.

If a woman really likes you she won’t expect much in terms of paying for a date. Hell, in some cases they will feel guilty letting you pay more than $50 for food.

Depends on location, but I just took a bytch to a decent Mexican restaurant out in LA and that shyt was 150 for some tacos and a couple drinks each

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
100 bucks plus a mandatory 20-25% percent tip
And in another activity you might be hitting 200+ dollars

Invite these woman for coffee , a walk in the park or the crib

Don't date a women unless she's your wife/GF

I said in the dating thread if a chick can't meet you at a park or some shyt then bush lol. If a woman is into you she will meet you anywhere [in public]

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
But if she's a bad bytch, you need to do more than that. $200 date minimum. Otherwise you risk losing out on p*ssy.
I'm out the game for awhile so I'm sure my approach is outdated with these modern woman but damn $200 for a first date? Can tell you right now that any woman that turns down a coffee date is not the woman for me. Watch out those birds will get you broke in the long run. I rather date a woman that knows the value of a dollar. :ufdup:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Were do you live , fukking Idaho? I took a chick bowling and played 3 rounds and we each got 1 drink. Total with the tip was 115. I live in NY by the way

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Or, perhaps we need to redefine what courtship is? Perhaps the man paying for everything is a silly concept in an era when black women are financially outpacing black men if trends continue.

Perhaps "dating" doesn't need to be so extra.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
If a woman is feeling you enough, she'll bite the bullet and go on the coffee/bubble tea date.

Yeah, the problem is that a lot of guys are using the date to make her like him.

Especially if they're meeting these chicks on a dating app/social media and only having a few texts/facetimes.

To be that dude, that chicks are willing to do low cost/low investment dates, just off of that...

You gotta be GDLK from jump.

So if you're not already #tall_gang, #handsome_gang - what are you supposed to do?

You still trying to get at broads.
You still trying to get up in them...

If she's on the fence but still willing to go out, should a man have a "coffee dates" only policy when he's barely getting any action at all?

That's where all these Influencers are Making Bank.

WIA

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know that, which reiterates me saying most men are killing their chances by trying it.
Which reiterates my point most men shouldn't go on those dinner dates and spend 100+ on a chick that isn't willing to bend a bit for em, just to "have a chance".

Those will be the same guys in the dating thread wondering why a chick hasn't put out by the third date or why it's taking her 9 hours to respond to a text

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
bytches out here in LA be on a different planet. I had like 2 girls earlier this year suggest we go to a Lakers game for our first date. Knowing they expect me to pay for it. Like bytch I ain't dropping 6/700 dollars for a first date :mjlol:

Worst part is they was attractive enough that I know they found someone to take them. So I guess they win :yeshrug:

Dog..

I’ve had about three women ask or suggest going to a Laker or clipper game. This Brazilian chick wants to go to the fair

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm out the game for awhile so I'm sure my approach is outdated with these modern woman but damn $200 for a first date? Can tell you right now that any woman that turns down a coffee date is not the woman for me. Watch out those birds will get you broke in the long run. I rather date a woman that knows the value of a dollar. :ufdup:

$200 for a chance of p*ssy is very worth it. You don't think so?