In this day and age, dating is becoming an unaffordable luxury

that guy

Superstar
Daps
bytches out here in LA be on a different planet. I had like 2 girls earlier this year suggest we go to a Lakers game for our first date. Knowing they expect me to pay for it. Like bytch I ain't dropping 6/700 dollars for a first date :mjlol:

Worst part is they was attractive enough that I know they found someone to take them. So I guess they win :yeshrug:
I would have took her to an LA sparks game :russ:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
bytches out here in LA be on a different planet. I had like 2 girls earlier this year suggest we go to a Lakers game for our first date. Knowing they expect me to pay for it. Like bytch I ain't dropping 6/700 dollars for a first date :mjlol:

Worst part is they was attractive enough that I know they found someone to take them. So I guess they win :yeshrug:

Dam this is savage. Took a chick to a knicks game this season and i still think about those ticket prices. Granted i was already fukking her but i cant imagine dropping 5+ on p*ssy i havent had yet.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Dam this is savage. Took a chick to a knicks game this season and i still think about those ticket prices. Granted i was already fukking her but i cant imagine dropping 5+ on p*ssy i havent had yet.
These bytches don't even like basketball, just wanna get a pic for Instagram

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
He's gonna get some young brehs laughed out the game with that shyt :mjlol:
Idk man, if you got her buzzed to be around you she'll literally walk inside a corner store to get a hot n ready with you, talking about "I been inside corner stores all my life n never even had something from the hots".

Just make it part of something else you're doing n I promise she'll be game.

Now this won't work with someone who doesn't actually like you, but why would you want to date someone like this anyways?

Daps
Reppin
LosSkanless
so I ain't been in these streets for over a cool decade...this weekend I went on a "DATE" wit a cool lil chick...just went to the bar, and a movie...which I wasn't a fan of but it was one of them fancy joints where they bring you food...spent maybe $150......and I was like WTF!!!! I still got top, ate the box and dug her pretty ass out. Had another date with the same chick, went to a lil spot near the beach, kicked it for a few, went into a bar played pool for free.... and got 2 cokes.....for free.....and I brought a big bottle of Spiced 151 and essentially spent $0........so yea dating can be an unaffordable luxury if you do some trick ish like I did before......just gotta keep that ish simple

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I live part time internationally and I don’t go out while I’m in the states. I just took an old friend out to eat at a small bar and for 2 drinks, an appetizer, and 2 entrees the bill was $180 :gucci:

I’m married so I couldn’t imagine actually dating and having to do that every weekend. America is cooked :francis:
Idk where you guys live but I literally just took my mother and two others out for Mothers Day to a nice spot(no chain) and for two appetizers, two drinks(I don't do alcohol like that n neither did one of the ladies) n four meals + desert, it came up to $220, $280ish when tip was added in for what I thought was decent service on a crowded day.

How were you even in spitting distance with half our number?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
if a woman gets disappointed by a cheap date she don’t really like you
Idk why heads complicate things.

I had friends growing up who I only chilled with at their house because they were spoiled n had mad ish, and I had friends who I chilled with whenever n where ever because they were cool as hell.

People apparently forgot their childhood and the lessons there.

Y'all think breh from the Rescued Version has to try and bribe women who don't really eff with him to give him a chance on dates?

Know your worth fellas

Last edited:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
No need to worry. The folks putting you out of work, snatching up all the money and opportunities are going to bless yall with the relationship of your dreams with AI/robotics - no matter your income bracket, there will be a product for you.
You will own nothing and be happy. Even the AI won't be yours once it starts cheating on you.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Idk why heads complicate things.

I had friends growing up who I only chilled with at their house because they were spoiled n had mad ish, and I had friends who I chilled with whenever n where ever because they were cool as hell.

People apparently forgot their childhood and the lessons there.

Bingo. My older brother told me a long time ago. If a chick like you she'll let you smash on the floor. That stuck with me and I've always found it to be true
In between going thru a divorce and starting a relationship with my current lady I went on a bunch of dates. For a first date it was always coffee or drinks depending on the time of day

This one chick actually asked me to take her to Chipotle
:heh:

One of the things I hated the most about dating was talking on the phone but that shyt is necessary to feel people out. If she likes you the only thing she cares about is getting know you better. And dudes would be surprised how many of them offer to go dutch or pay for the next date. It also prolly helped that I live in a town with a bunch of ain’t shyt nikkas who don’t like taking women out period so they be kinda thirsty out here

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So your Encouraging men to go on dinner dates with women that aren't carnally attracted to them? Sounds like a recipe for disaster
No, I'm telling you the reality, and how it conflicts with the "numbers game" that we're taught in dating.
So they are hip to it and know why it is being done...then they don't actually want you they just want you to buy them shyt...
Pass
Find women with substance
See the above.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
so I ain't been in these streets for over a cool decade...this weekend I went on a "DATE" wit a cool lil chick...just went to the bar, and a movie...which I wasn't a fan of but it was one of them fancy joints where they bring you food...spent maybe $150......and I was like WTF!!!! I still got top, ate the box and dug her pretty ass out. Had another date with the same chick, went to a lil spot near the beach, kicked it for a few, went into a bar played pool for free.... and got 2 cokes.....for free.....and I brought a big bottle of Spiced 151 and essentially spent $0........so yea dating can be an unaffordable luxury if you do some trick ish like I did before......just gotta keep that ish simple

outdoor dates can save u plenty of money. when the summer hits here, there's a shytload of festivals that are free to enter and aren't incredibly pricey. and u get to be outside and go to differrent neighborhoods.