"In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the Word was GOD."

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
The word is life. Everything you say will have a reward or penalty. If you fail to live up to what you say, you'll not only receive a mental beating, but quite possibly a physical one as well depending on the situation. Living out what you say adds on to your life, not living it out takes away from life.

Space has matter in it, dark matter, invisible to the naked eye. As someone mentioned earlier, it cannot be created or destroyed thus it's existed before time and it will exist after time. No beginning nor ending. The Melchizedek of real life. This matter(or the atom rather), is the 1st body of god.

On earth as it is in heaven.

Which means he created a body on earth.

Atum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Atum was a self-created deity, the first being to emerge from the darkness and endless watery abyss that girdled the world before creation. A product of the energy and matter contained in this chaos, he created divine and human beings through loneliness

Kings I: 8:12

Then spoke Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.

quran 39:6

He created you from one soul. Then He made from it its mate, and He produced for you from the grazing livestock eight mates. He creates you in the wombs of your mothers, creation after creation, within three darknesses. That is Allah , your Lord; to Him belongs dominion. There is no deity except Him, so how are you averted?

ATOM(Allah The Original Man), existed before any planets or stars, and time itself for there has to be motion for time to exist. A thought brought us out of darkness and from there we created the planets, stars, light etc etc.

The 1st darkness was through the cosmic darkness
The 2nd darkness your mother's womb
The 3rd darkness is the ignorance of self

Notice how the 1st and 3rd are similar. The only way to come out of those darkness is for the black man to know and understand who he is.

There is no higher being out there. Your fingerprints, eyes, ears all prove this. There are patterns are over the world that also prove this as was already shown in the thread.

If that original man who found out who he was didn't ACT on it, none of us would be here now. So it makes no sense for us to do opposite and wait for "him" to give us something.

Knowledge means you only learn something
Wisdom is knowledge manifested meaning you act on what you know

When you add the two, you get an understanding.

When god gained the knowledge of himself, he then did the wisdom to that that and gained the understanding needed to create the universe that we all live in today.

God's Knowledge of self + wisdom(action) = Understanding(Universe)
Man(Sun) + Woman(Moon) = Child(Star)
Learning how to make a sandwich + putting it together = A sandwich(The finished product)

In ancient egypt

Nu(The darkness)
Atum or Atom or Adam(Self Created God)

then after Atum came

Shu
Tefnut
Geb
Nut
Osiris
Set
Isis
Nephthys

:blessed:

Hinduism's Krishna(or Vishnu) has 10 major forms and 24 forms together according to the siddhartha-samhita

The black god in Hinduism

170px-RadhaKrishnaUdaipur.JPG

The 24 elders in revelation in connection to the 23 pairs of chromosomes each person has. There's really not 24 hours in a day but 23 hours, 56 min. The earth is tilted on a 23 1/3 degree axis

The 23 pairs of chromosomes gives you the basic layout of who you are but at the end of the day, it's not the chromosomes which make you, but what's in your head.

The earth is 24,896 miles in circumference(approx 25,000 miles). Every 25,000 years god makes history for this is the time the earth makes a complete 360 degree circle and the black man makes history according to his home's circumference.

skip to 7:25 of this video

[ame]http://youtu.be/G0tQnRWCrEI?t=7m25s[/ame]

Make your books brehs, write it down or write it in your head and fulfill it. Make history...

Peace

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Oh? :leon:

I'm interested to hear your theory on this.

All right, here we go. I'll give a few scriptures to back this up. John the Revelator is the man who wrote this. Go to the bible and read the book of St. John to see more. This is from Chapter 1, I left the numbers in to show what verse.....

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

See in the beginning the "Word" represents Jesus as a spiritual being. Every instance of God in the bible is capitalized. Since Jesus is part of the tri-union of God (God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit), when He is referred to He is also capitalized.

Here's a little more....

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John (the Baptist). 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

Here is the nail in the coffin, so to speak....

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

The Word became Jesus when he was born of Mary. He is the only begotten son of God the Father. He is the only man to live a perfect, sinless life on the earth. Dying for those who believe and providing a way for those believers to enter the kingdom of God. As Jesus on earth He lived as a man, and when He died He took back his powers as God, part of the trinity. He works as an intercessor between man and God, because we cannot come to God as sinful and filty as we are on this earth. He is not white, black, latino, asian, etc, but he is God.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
...but was the word, a word? Or was it a Frequency?

If molecules are made up of atoms...

atoms are made up of a nucleus, protons, and neutrons that orbit the nucleus...

How does an atom, with all that free space inside, compose a solid?

atom.jpg

ATOMS ARE SMALL SOLAR SYSTEMS BOUND BY FORCE.

Like the SOLAR SYSTEM, ATOMS consists of space...

OBJECTS dont mesh together...NOT because they are SOLID but BECAUSE of the FORCE of the ATOMS.

IF the FORCE of those ATOMS are changed...the OBJECTS are CHANGED.

Matter DOESN'T EXIST!? Matter consists of FREQUENCIES. :wow:

Our thoughts give out FREQUENCIES

Our emotions give out FREQUENCIES

We give positive vibes and we give negative vibes.

We can change DNA with FREQUENCY

How were the PYRAMIDS made to last over 4,300 YEARS through Natural Disasters yet buildings made with modern technology and science crumble during earth quakes? :wow:

"ARE WE BORN NOT KNOWING, OR ARE WE BORN KNOWING ALL???
ARE WE GROWING WISER, OR ARE WE JUST GROWING TALL???"
-Damien Marley

Why are the SAME PATTERNS found throughout different forms of life?

250px-Fibonacci_spiral_34.svg.png

golden-spiral-applied-photography-21.jpg

Picture-14-450x299.png

IreneGoldenRatio.jpg

spiral-galaxy.jpg

How are we able to make perfectly GEOMETRIC SHAPES from music?

cymatics.jpg

Can the FREQUENCIES in music HEAL...

Can the FREQUENCIES in music HARM???

What did our ANCESTORS know that we DON'T KNOW?????????

:thinking:

Atoms react differently when they are being filmed.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
The Caucese man does NOT want YOU to HAVE this KNOWLEDGE. The devil already USES the power of ultrasonic FREQUENCY through his televisions, radios, internets, microwaves, and TOASTERS to whitewash the divine MIND of the BLACK youth. BREAK it down. There are SIX strings on a GUITAR. SIX points on the JEW star. THIS is not a coincidence. The JEW is deceiving you, BLACKMAN. They want to hide THIS from HISTORY. His story. Whose story? The Asiatified BLACK man. The SEVENTH string is KNOWLEDGE. And knowledge is POWER.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:snoop:breh...

exactly my point. This isnt a debate thread, nor does anybody want to argue with you.

I don't care WHAT type of thread this is.

You want to talk bullshyt, i'm just as free to reply to you.

Turns out you just can't handle it because you'd rather be the only one with some semblance of leverage here.

Like I said to you before, i'm here now. Lets see how much more bullshyt you can conjure up from sunday school.

I'm waiting. :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Caucese man does NOT want YOU to HAVE this KNOWLEDGE. The devil already USES the power of ultrasonic FREQUENCY through his televisions, radios, internets, microwaves, and TOASTERS to whitewash the divine MIND of the BLACK youth. BREAK it down. There are SIX strings on a GUITAR. SIX points on the JEW star. THIS is not a coincidence. The JEW is deceiving you, BLACKMAN. They want to hide THIS from HISTORY. His story. Whose story? The Asiatified BLACK man. The SEVENTH string is KNOWLEDGE. And knowledge is POWER.

Troll account. :noah: :obama: :heh: :salute:

Daps
The “Word” describing Jesus in the "The Gospel of John" is a translation of the Greek word "Logos".

Five hundred years before Christ came into the world, the Greek philosopher Heraclitus used the word to describe what he envisioned as a universal force of reason which governed the universe.
He felt that “all things happen according to this Logos” (Fr. 50, from Hippolytus, Refutation of all Heresies, IX, 9, 1).

Later, the philosophical school known as the Stoics expanded and popularized this idea in the ancient world.

The apostle John does the same thing in His reference to Jesus as the Logos of God.
Unlike the Greek notion of the Logos as an impersonal ordering force, John declares that the Word became flesh and dwelt among us (John 1:14).

Throughout his gospel he goes on to explain that this One who is the Logos of God was a personal entity who lived and taught among His creation. While the Jews perhaps were closer in their concepts of the Logos, John also clarifies their misconceptions.

The Word of God was not simply a personified manifestation of God, John tells us that the Logos was the creative force of God, which was with God but was God Himself (John 1:1).

"In The Beginning Was the Word" : A Study of the Logos Doctrine

That's dope...I think what you wrote kinda aligns with what I was saying. Logos means force (according to your explanation) but that could also mean "frequency" and still make sense.

Spirituality? Oh so because you're embarassed of the word "religion" (because you know its bullshyt :beli: ) you opt for the less controversial term?

Just say you have some magic feelings and want them to mean more than what they really do.

What the fukk does frequencies and sound waves have to do with the existence of a supernatural entity?

And YES you're being religious when you start quoting and defending the bible.

The bible is SUCH a teaching tool that it tells us that Bats are the Same as Birds and that Pi equals EXACTLY Three. Not to mention the whole creation story says 4 days passed before there was even an earth to revolve around a sun. :heh: :mjpls:

Religious people try SO HARD to move the goal posts into "well you haven't proven THIS yet so there!"...knowing damn well modern science with actual respect for evidence and experimentation/testing has shown more to be true than the bible or any religious book has ever gotten right.

To be honest, if your religious book was right, it would never change... At least physics books get updated.

Let me know how the parts about angels and dragons are going. :troll:

Science has the humility that religion never had and never will. Religion asserts what it wants to be true. Science doesn't care what it wants, it shows what IS..and its also open to being wrong and encourages the pursuit of failure so much as to eventually arrive at the truth.

Why would you assume that I am "embarrassed" by religion. You don't know me from a can of paint so don't disrespect my intelligence by making assumptions on how I come to my conclusions. I would be less offended if there was a line of questioning that led to that dumb ass statement. But whatever, I aint trippin.

I dont say spirituality because its less "controversial" I believe what I want to believe I dont give a fukk if its "controversial" or if some people disagree.

You also said, I defended the bible. If you were actually looking to have an intellectual conversation you would have noticed several posts up where I said. "I can count on one hand how many times I read the bible" So if I have never read the bible all the way through and I can literally count on one hand how many times I've read passages from the bible...why would I try to defend it...:what:

Im not gonna go through your whole post because you obviously haven't read what was written in this thread so you can't form an objective opinion on what we are discussing if you haven't read what we discussed

Daps
Yeah some quantum physics in here. Basically it is theorized that particles are in disarray and only get in order when observed.

Gets pretty mindblowing when you get deeper into it.