"In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the Word was GOD."

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
This right here. A lot of people might thinnk Jesus didn't show up until the New Testament but he is actually found throughout the Old Testament.:blessed:

Oh? :leon:

I'm interested to hear your theory on this.

Daps
"God has appointed a measure for all things"

What is the Golden Ratio?

Golden Ratio:
The golden ratio, also known as the divine proportion, golden mean, or golden section, is a number often encountered when taking the ratios of distances in simple geometric figures such as the pentagon, pentagram, decagon and dodecahedron.

goldenratio2.jpg

220px-SimilarGoldenRectangles.svg.png

goldenratio.png

tumblr_mfp92fesy41qc8yyuo1_1280.jpg

(n/h)

There is no coincidence that this same ratio is found throughout life...in humans, plants, animals and our ancestors knew the significance of purpose...

face1.jpg

They credit the Italian and Greek mathematicians for the discovery of the golden ratio. But the Pyramids were built using the same Golden Ratio rules. There is evidence of the use of the Golden Ratio all over the Pyramids.

Yet...the Pyramids were built thousands of years ago. Thousands of years before these Italian and Greek mathematicians were born...:thinking:

This knowledge preceded the Italian and Greek thinkers that they worship.

fibonacci-design-pyramid2.jpg

OUR ANCESTORS knew this information. Modern educators hid the information and tried to take claim to discovering it...:wtf:

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597
Notice a pattern in these numbers???

:thinking:

Where does 1.619 come from???

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
"God has appointed a measure for all things"

What is the Golden Ratio?

Golden Ratio:
The golden ratio, also known as the divine proportion, golden mean, or golden section, is a number often encountered when taking the ratios of distances in simple geometric figures such as the pentagon, pentagram, decagon and dodecahedron.

goldenratio2.jpg

220px-SimilarGoldenRectangles.svg.png

goldenratio.png

tumblr_mfp92fesy41qc8yyuo1_1280.jpg

(n/h)

There is no coincidence that this same ratio is found throughout life...in humans, plants, animals and our ancestors knew the significance of purpose...

face1.jpg

They credit the Italian and Greek mathematicians for the discovery of the golden ratio. But the Pyramids were built using the same Golden Ratio rules. There is evidence of the use of the Golden Ratio all over the Pyramids.

Yet...the Pyramids were built thousands of years ago. Thousands of years before these Italian and Greek mathematicians were born...:thinking:

This knowledge preceded the Italian and Greek thinkers that they worship.

fibonacci-design-pyramid2.jpg

OUR ANCESTORS knew this information. Modern educators hid the information and tried to take claim to discovering it...:wtf:

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597
Notice a pattern in these numbers???

Where does 1.619 come from???

I don't want to go in too deep because I don't know enough science and I know that religious brehs will claim intelligent design, but the complexities of nature is just mindblowing, as is the fact that us humans have been able to at least understand some of it.

Also, that obama thinking smiley is killing me :russ:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For since the creation of the world, God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

Romans 1:20

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Human beings are retarded, and arrogant in our perceptions of the truth cuz we never know it until we're dead. To me life is interconnected and takes on different forms. Cells live and die, organisms live and die, even stars, solar systems, galaxies, and universes have a lifespan before taking on different forms which ultimately lead to some type of life creating process beginning the cycle over. So the question becomes if or when our universe and the existence we've come to know ceases will this simply be the end, will it be life taking on a new form, will the end spur the beginning, will nothing happen at all? :smoker:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can't use "mathematics" as a definition of god.

Its just a numerical representation of spatial relationships.

You all forget that we just happen to use a base-10 number system. There were other societies that used other bases and had different forms of counting than us.

Even still, understanding a complex relationship does NOT therefore mean "god"

Daps
Oh? :leon:

I'm interested to hear your theory on this.

The Word is what spiritually is Jesus Christ. He existed since the beginning but came in the flesh, as a personality when he was born as Jesus Christ. He was manifest then but always existed in spiritual form throughout.

The old testament is but a shadow, a hint, a mystery of what was to come.

For example:

When the angel of death came to Egypt, smiting the first born [i.e. the chief strength] of every living thing, from pharoah down to the even the beasts of burden, it was the blood of a lamb, put upon the doorposts that offered protection from that judgement.

This is a spiritual parallel to Jesus Christ. That when God issues divine judgment. From the mightiest of men to the lowest beast, nothing can save you but the [blood of the lamb] covering the doorpost/entry into your life.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Word is what spiritually is Jesus Christ. He existed since the beginning but came in the flesh, as a personality when he was born as Jesus Christ. He was manifest then but always existed in spiritual form throughout.

For example:

When the angel of death came to Egypt, smiting the first born [i.e. the chief strength] of every living thing, from pharoah down to the even the beasts of burden, it was the blood of a lamb, put upon the doorposts that offered protection from that judgement.

This is a spiritual parallel to Jesus Christ. That when God issues divine judgment. From the mightiest of men to the lowest beast, nothing can save you but the [blood of the lamb] covering the doorpost/entry into your life.

blah blah blah.

People talking about religion sounds like people arguing over the Star Wars storyline.

Its not real. :heh:

Daps
blah blah blah.

People talking about religion sounds like people arguing over the Star Wars storyline.

Its not real. :heh:

My focus was less on religion and more about spirituality.

Me personally, I can count on one hand how many times I read the bible but still...I think people mis-interpret the bible (or mis translated the original transcripts).

I think the bible may have been more of a teaching tool about math/science through stories and metaphors...not a biography or record of events. Like you said different societies have different number scales so maybe that was considered when the bible was written. So the same way music can be seen as a universal language, metaphors and adages were used to give pieces of the puzzle that we need to put together.

That is why I started this thread by saying...by "word" did the bible really mean "frequency". :thinking:

I showed video clips of frequencies creating patterns, which illustrates how frequencies are used when atoms form into matter.

If that is the case, then what other information are we overlooking. :thinking:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Add on beloved...:blessed:

This is basically the jist of what I wanted to add.

Superb post!!! :salute: