"In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the Word was GOD."

concise

Veteran
Daps
Spirituality? Oh so because you're embarassed of the word "religion" (because you know its bullshyt :beli: ) you opt for the less controversial term?

Just say you have some magic feelings and want them to mean more than what they really do.

What the fukk does frequencies and sound waves have to do with the existence of a supernatural entity?

And YES you're being religious when you start quoting and defending the bible.

The bible is SUCH a teaching tool that it tells us that Bats are the Same as Birds and that Pi equals EXACTLY Three.
Not to mention the whole creation story says 4 days passed before there was even an earth to revolve around a sun. :heh: :mjpls:

Religious people try SO HARD to move the goal posts into "well you haven't proven THIS yet so there!"...knowing damn well modern science with actual respect for evidence and experimentation/testing has shown more to be true than the bible or any religious book has ever gotten right.

To be honest, if your religious book was right, it would never change... At least physics books get updated.

Let me know how the parts about angels and dragons are going. :troll:

Science has the humility that religion never had and never will. Religion asserts what it wants to be true. Science doesn't care what it wants, it shows what IS..and its also open to being wrong and encourages the pursuit of failure so much as to eventually arrive at the truth.

:leostare: explain this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ah...you're unlocking. Ascending. Good.

Appreciate the post...being the-coli, I thought it was gonna be iffy. My apologies.

Remember...

Ephesians 1:23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

1 Corinthians 12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

1 Corinthians 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

More religious bullshyt :beli: :

Christians stay touting this "well i'm just saying" evasion tactic.

You all LOVE to be submissive little lambs, don't you? What does those quotes even mean? Its grammatically devoid of any sort of explanation or assertion of value. Its empty poetic jargon meant to ruffle even the most shiftless mental plebeian

Oh wow...god is going to be god in all of us? WOW HOW INTERESTING!

Its like...you proved that there was a god. :ufdup:

You didn't. You can't keep taking these assertions and working forward. Thats not how this works. You don't get to claim what you want to be true just to make yourself happy.

NO.

Keep that crap to yourself.

You're quoting a book about what you THINK the god you believe in is doing and does. Thats more arrogant than anything that you alone seem to think you know what god thinks. But hey, most of you all aren't even aware how silly you sound, so i'll help you.

Ezekiel 23:20:
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. :lolbron:

Numbers 22:29-30:
Balaam answered the donkey, "You have made a fool of me! If I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now." The donkey said to Balaam, "Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?" "No," he said. (NIV) :heh:

Isaiah 36:12:
But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?(KJV)

Leviticus 20:15:
If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed. (NLT)

Genesis 38: 8-10:
Then Judah said to Onan, "Go in to your brother’s wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother." But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother’s wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the LORD, and he put him to death also. (ESV)

Deuteronomy 25:11-12:
If men get into a fight with one another, and the wife of one intervenes to rescue her husband from the grip of his opponent by reaching out and seizing his genitals, you shall cut off her hand; show no pity. (NRSV)

1 Samuel 18:27:
So he and his men went out and killed two hundred Philistines. David brought all their foreskins to Saul so he could be the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal for his wife. (NCV)

Deuteronomy 23:1
No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the LORD. (NRSV) :ehh: :ohhh:

Genesis 16:8:
And he said “Hagar, Sarai’s slave girl, where have you come from and where are you going?” She answered, “I’m running away from Sarai, my mistress.” The angel of the Lord said to her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to ill treatment at her hands.”

Deut. 28:53:
Then because of the dire straits to which you will be reduced when your enemy besieges you, you will eat your own children, the flesh of your sons and daughters whom the Lord has given you. :sitdown:

Ezekiel 16:17:
You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them.

Kings 2:23:
Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you bald head! Go up, you bald head!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the Lord. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Leviticus 24:16:
Whoever utters the name of the Lord must be put to death. The whole community must stone him, whether alien or native. If he utters the name, he must be put to death.

Job 9:6-7:
Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not." -- So the Sun revolves around the earth? And the earth rests on pillars? Tell me more! :leon:

Psalm 82:1
82 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. (KJV) ....so theres more than one god?

Lets just forget the part where people were living to 900 and shyt. :shaq2:

The bible reads like a bad fan-fiction novel. :pacspit:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
auto-jesus-bible-christianity-349577.jpeg

:troll:

Daps
anybody here into the mystic sciences and/or mystery thought schools/orders, id like to get a discussion going.

I know @SunZoo, @LeyeT, and think [afrofunktdoc or something] used to drop some good stuff in the enlightenment thread back on the :hamster:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
The Tower touches all the mantles of Heaven, fellow Coli members, and by its apex one can be as he will. More: be as he was and yet changed for all else on that path for those that walk after. This is the third key of Nu-mantia and the secret of how mortals become makers, and makers back to mortals. The Bones of the Wheel need their flesh, and that is mankind's heirloom.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I was on board w/ this thread until ID got brought up.

I'm more of an advocate for Einstein's god than anything most posters in here seem to speak of.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Last edited by a moderator: