"In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the Word was GOD."

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Came in expecting bullshyt. Leaves with the :ohhh:

378zTZl.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
"God has appointed a measure for all things"

What is the Golden Ratio?

Golden Ratio:
The golden ratio, also known as the divine proportion, golden mean, or golden section, is a number often encountered when taking the ratios of distances in simple geometric figures such as the pentagon, pentagram, decagon and dodecahedron.

goldenratio2.jpg

220px-SimilarGoldenRectangles.svg.png

goldenratio.png

tumblr_mfp92fesy41qc8yyuo1_1280.jpg

(n/h)

There is no coincidence that this same ratio is found throughout life...in humans, plants, animals and our ancestors knew the significance of purpose...

face1.jpg

They credit the Italian and Greek mathematicians for the discovery of the golden ratio. But the Pyramids were built using the same Golden Ratio rules. There is evidence of the use of the Golden Ratio all over the Pyramids.

Yet...the Pyramids were built thousands of years ago. Thousands of years before these Italian and Greek mathematicians were born...:thinking:

This knowledge preceded the Italian and Greek thinkers that they worship.

fibonacci-design-pyramid2.jpg

OUR ANCESTORS knew this information. Modern educators hid the information and tried to take claim to discovering it...:wtf:

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597
Notice a pattern in these numbers???

:thinking:

Where does 1.619 come from???

:thinking:

Man they had all that shyt in Egypt, math, medicine, you name it. They didnt do shyt but run in there and steal it.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
WHO SAID THE EGYPTIANS DIDN'T HAVE MATH AND MEDICINE, BROTHER? AND TO DENY THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF THE GREEKS IS JUST CULTURAL BIAS, DUDE!

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe God is the 0 hz frequency which is why we can never understand it(GOD). That frequency is the base of all frequencies that form shapes, in other words everything we can see.

If you look at how frequencies make different shapes, and the lower the frequency the slower it is, while also being more separated, GOD is the slowest frequency that is why it is so hard to measure as the slowness makes it less dense, but because it's vibration is so low, it effects EVERYTHING. Maybe our free will is what causes us to follow the vibration or do what our higher vibrations, which are our thoughts, tell us to do. Meditation may be the thing that slows down the higher frequencies, and allow the lower frequencies to be felt. This may be what psychic, and other people who can read the unseen, are able to do.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Maybe God is the 0 hz frequency which is why we can never understand it(GOD). That frequency is the base of all frequencies that form shapes, in other words everything we can see.

If you look at how frequencies make different shapes, and the lower the frequency the slower it is, while also being more separated, GOD is the slowest frequency that is why it is so hard to measure as the slowness makes it less dense, but because it's vibration is so low, it effects EVERYTHING. Maybe our free will is what causes us to follow the vibration or do what our higher vibrations, which are our thoughts, tell us to do. Meditation may be the thing that slows down the higher frequencies, and allow the lower frequencies to be felt. This may be what psychic, and other people who can read the unseen, are able to do.

Understanding the electromagnetic spectrum doesn't equate to = the abrahamic god of the bible.

How the fukk do you even make that link? :mindblown:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Understanding the electromagnetic spectrum doesn't equate to = the abrahamic god of the bible.

How the fukk do you even make that link? :mindblown:

Why doesn't it equate to GOD, regardless of what religion you believe in?

Obviously, frequencies make different shapes. Everything on this planet has a shape. Religions of the world say everything was made by GOD. The first sentence of the Bible is "in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was GOD". Words are nothing, but a manipulation of frequencies using your vocal cords. If the both the spiritual, and the scientific agree frequencies are the base of form, why is it wrong to equate frequency with the CREATOR of all things, which some call GOD?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
The only thing that I could think of while reading your post title:

Also, if you have these questions there are a lot of good answers to them. Try to develop a better understanding of astrophysics.

Last edited by a moderator:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why doesn't it equate to GOD, regardless of what religion you believe in?

Obviously, frequencies make different shapes. Everything on this planet has a shape. Religions of the world say everything was made by GOD. The first sentence of the Bible is "in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was GOD". Words are nothing, but a manipulation of frequencies using your vocal cords. If the both the spiritual, and the scientific agree frequencies are the base of form, why is it wrong to equate frequency with the CREATOR of all things, which some call GOD?

How do you get from X-rays, gamma rays, UV, IR, microwave...to "the god of the bible?"

You can tell who ain't passing sciences courses out here. :usure: :mjpls:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you get from X-rays, gamma rays, UV, IR, microwave...to "the god of the bible?"

You can tell who ain't passing sciences courses out here. :usure: :mjpls:

If you still can't understand, I don't know how to explain it to you. If you have read the whole Bible or other spiritual texts, you will understand . GOD is not a man, it can be, but in it's true form, it is not.

Also, why do you keep referring to the God of the bible, when I'm talking about GOD of creation regardless of religion.

I don't understand how you can't put two & two together. I'm talking about the creator, and you are asking me how can I connect physical properties of life to GOD?. If anything, I 'm confused why you are asking me how are they connected?.