"In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the Word was GOD."

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't care WHAT type of thread this is.

You want to talk bullshyt, i'm just as free to reply to you.

Turns out you just can't handle it because you'd rather be the only one with some semblance of leverage here.

Like I said to you before, i'm here now. Lets see how much more bullshyt you can conjure up from sunday school.

I'm waiting. :troll:
Kick rocks. Stop filling this thread with negativity.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Please disregard the profanity from this young man.

This Will Mindfukk You: The Double-Slit Experiment | High Existence
:mindblown: good stuff...

Yeah some quantum physics in here. Basically it is theorized that particles are in disarray and only get in order when observed.

Gets pretty mindblowing when you get deeper into it.
this is what i've always suspected as well. laymans terms "what you see is not always entirely whats there or going on". there's energies\frequencies going on around us that we can't detect with our human senses because the aren't visible to us ....dark matter being a prime example.

an even crazy suspicion of mine is that a lot of what we see looks infinitely more complex than our human eyes can detect..which would mean a lot of what we look at daily doesn't even really "look that way" at all. just the way our mind perceives it. physics :troll: us as usual

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Yeah some quantum physics in here. Basically it is theorized that particles are in disarray and only get in order when observed.

Gets pretty mindblowing when you get deeper into it.

THIS IS A COMMON MISCONCEPTION, BROTHER! WE CAN'T "OBSERVE" PHENOMENA AT THE SUBATOMIC QUANTUM LEVEL JUST BY LOOKING AT IT, DUDE! TO MAKE OBSERVATIONS OF THINGS THAT SMALL, YOU HAVE TO BOUNCE BEAMS OF CONCENTRATED ENERGY OFF THEM, MEAN GENE! NATURALLY, THIS AFFECTS THEIR MOVEMENT, JACK!

SO THE IDEA THAT SIMPLY LOOKING AT PARTICLES, AS THE WORD "OBSERVE" IMPLIES TO THE LAYMAN, CHANGES THEIR BEHAVIOR IS NOT ACTUALLY BACKED UP BY SCIENCE, DUDE!

HERE'S A GOOD ARTICLE BY PARTICLE PHYSICIST VICTOR STENGER EXPLAINING AWAY SOME OF THE MYTHOLOGY THAT HAS DEVELOPED AROUND QUANTUM PHSYICS, BROTHER: Quantum Quackery - CSI

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's dope...I think what you wrote kinda aligns with what I was saying. Logos means force (according to your explanation) but that could also mean "frequency" and still make sense.

Yeah, I just wanted to give you a little background on the word in which our translation derived from.
It basically stemmed from a philosophical term that the Greeks defined as a controlling principle that governs our existence

Daps
THIS IS A COMMON MISCONCEPTION, BROTHER! WE CAN'T "OBSERVE" PHENOMENA AT THE SUBATOMIC QUANTUM LEVEL JUST BY LOOKING AT IT, DUDE! TO MAKE OBSERVATIONS OF THINGS THAT SMALL, YOU HAVE TO BOUNCE BEAMS OF CONCENTRATED ENERGY OFF THEM, MEAN GENE! NATURALLY, THIS AFFECTS THEIR MOVEMENT, JACK!

SO THE IDEA THAT SIMPLY LOOKING AT PARTICLES, AS THE WORD "OBSERVE" IMPLIES TO THE LAYMAN, CHANGES THEIR BEHAVIOR IS NOT ACTUALLY BACKED UP BY SCIENCE, DUDE!

When it was said observing the particles it was never meant the naked eye simply looking. The aforementioned was observed in a micro experiment so it is theorized in a macro scale.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
When it was said observing the particles it was never meant the naked eye simply looking. The aforementioned was observed in a micro experiment so it is theorized in a macro scale.

DID YOU READ THE STENGER ARTICLE, BROTHER? THE HULKSTER IS JUST TRYING TO TEMPER THE PSEUDOSCIENCE AND UNINFORMED PARANOIA IN THIS THREAD WITH SOME ACTUAL SCIENCE, DUDE! OBSERVATION DOES NOT CAUSE THE ORDER OF PARTICLES, MEAN GENE!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why would you assume that I am "embarrassed" by religion. You don't know me from a can of paint so don't disrespect my intelligence by making assumptions on how I come to my conclusions. I would be less offended if there was a line of questioning that led to that dumb ass statement. But whatever, I aint trippin.

I dont say spirituality because its less "controversial" I believe what I want to believe I dont give a fukk if its "controversial" or if some people disagree.

You also said, I defended the bible. If you were actually looking to have an intellectual conversation you would have noticed several posts up where I said. "I can count on one hand how many times I read the bible" So if I have never read the bible all the way through and I can literally count on one hand how many times I've read passages from the bible...why would I try to defend it...:what:

Im not gonna go through your whole post because you obviously haven't read what was written in this thread so you can't form an objective opinion on what we are discussing if you haven't read what we discussed

You're defending and interpreting the bible as if its valid or true.

Its not.

That you'd again pretend like you didn't is hilarious.

I don't care how many times you've read it. If you think its true, we have a problem. A major one.

Like I said, if you want to discuss youre little book, we can do that.

And you won't win. :mjpls:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

Funny. Religious person gets called out for talking out of their ass and not making ANY sense and therefore he/she must be emasculated into a "scorned woman"

Those are the insults you resort to because you've been misinformed that your religious bullshyt is on the same epistemological level as any other level of complex rationale.

Too bad. You met your match today. I'm putting an end to it and I'll follow you around Coli if I have to. You'll just learn that you don't always get your way when it comes to talking crazy.

Don't cry foul because you got called out.

I don't "hate" your god. I just don't believe in it.

This thread started out interesting until you turned it into a way to prosetlyze bullshyt.

Theists/religious people are so used to getting their way that they can't handle backlash or being put in their intellectually inferior place. Yes. I meant that too.

Its 2013 and religion isn't getting the social pass and exemptions from critical analysis that it used to get.

If you come into here with bullshyt, we're going to research what you're saying and test/evaluate if its true.

If you don't like it, you can either make better arguments or learn more...but I won't defend your nonsense for you.

Stop apologizing for peddling bullshyt masquerading as actual knowledge.

Get Mad. :win:

get em:smugdraper:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Lol. I can't be the only one who scrolls right past Napoleon's posts. nikka be trying extra hard with the bold letters and large sized fonts. Relax jackass.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
...but was the word, a word? Or was it a Frequency?

If molecules are made up of atoms...

atoms are made up of a nucleus, protons, and neutrons that orbit the nucleus...

How does an atom, with all that free space inside, compose a solid?

atom.jpg

ATOMS ARE SMALL SOLAR SYSTEMS BOUND BY FORCE.

Like the SOLAR SYSTEM, ATOMS consists of space...

OBJECTS dont mesh together...NOT because they are SOLID but BECAUSE of the FORCE of the ATOMS.

IF the FORCE of those ATOMS are changed...the OBJECTS are CHANGED.

Matter DOESN'T EXIST!? Matter consists of FREQUENCIES. :wow:

Our thoughts give out FREQUENCIES

Our emotions give out FREQUENCIES

We give positive vibes and we give negative vibes.

We can change DNA with FREQUENCY

How were the PYRAMIDS made to last over 4,300 YEARS through Natural Disasters yet buildings made with modern technology and science crumble during earth quakes? :wow:

"ARE WE BORN NOT KNOWING, OR ARE WE BORN KNOWING ALL???
ARE WE GROWING WISER, OR ARE WE JUST GROWING TALL???"
-Damien Marley

Why are the SAME PATTERNS found throughout different forms of life?

250px-Fibonacci_spiral_34.svg.png

golden-spiral-applied-photography-21.jpg

Picture-14-450x299.png

IreneGoldenRatio.jpg

spiral-galaxy.jpg

How are we able to make perfectly GEOMETRIC SHAPES from music?

cymatics.jpg

Can the FREQUENCIES in music HEAL...

Can the FREQUENCIES in music HARM???

What did our ANCESTORS know that we DON'T KNOW?????????

:thinking:

Ah...you're unlocking. Ascending. Good.

Appreciate the post...being the-coli, I thought it was gonna be iffy. My apologies.

Remember...

Ephesians 1:23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

1 Corinthians 12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

1 Corinthians 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.