In all seriousness, what do you think the black community will look like in a 100 years? 500?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
You sound so sure that there is a 500 years from now:mjlol:

What if what you are in right now is a simulation,and this is it? This idea of pushing the buck to a following generation that may not exist is a fallacy.

But if everything is what it seems. Every generation of black people is more assimilated,and more comfortable in white supremacy. The fact yall think following generations are going to be more vigilant,and rebel more is a misnomer.

Nobodys coming to help you,no generation is going to be more intelligent or more determined. Its on YOU/US in this life cycle#TheBuckStopsHere. Or you will be assimilated,simple.
Do you believe this will end? Be honest?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
It won't be like Brazil if that's what you are thinking. The mixed will be used as a buffer class. Like in history. That's how America works. Everyone is a buffer between white and black.

Is it flat out wrong and immoral.....yes. But that's how man's mind tends to work. Keeping black on the bottom will be a priority for a bunch of groups.
I disagree

Daniel 2:43​

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

This aint talking about Christians in general. This is speaking about a specific people.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nah, overall if you look at it there won't be a disappearance of the Black community but it will split regionally.

Black folks in the South, Maryland, and a few other places with a critical mass will largely marry and have kids with each other, especially in large metro areas. The mixed Black population will grow as a percentage but I don't think it will get past 1/5 of the total.

In other more 'liberal' areas like the West coast, much of the Midwest outside big cities like Detroit or Chicago and the far northeast, I expect the Black population will have a lot of mixing. The question though about the survival of the Black communities in these areas are how the mixed people identify and who they have kids with. Since mixed Black women are only having kids with Black men 50% of the time and mixed Black men are having kids with Black women only 30% or less of the time, I think a lot of those mixed people won't identify with the Black community overall so you will have aging legacy Black communities where the young people either swirl or emigrate down South.

The US Black population is too big and too segregated to completely mix like Brazil. On the other hand, absent immigration, the Black communities in the UK and Canada (esp. outside Ontario) are on their way to assimilation. Those communities largely never got best reppin' their parents' home countries and never formed a cohesive community. The Caribbean descent will go first and the African descent may hang on for an extra generation or two.

Economically I think there could be a chasm though as a minority of educated and well-off Blacks (like 10-20%) are hanging on the middle class status while the rest are poor.

I actually put numbers behind this in another thread here
Detroit is super segregated and these white ppl hate the idea of us

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It won't be like Brazil if that's what you are thinking. The mixed will be used as a buffer class. Like in history. That's how America works. Everyone is a buffer between white and black.

Is it flat out wrong and immoral.....yes. But that's how man's mind tends to work. Keeping black on the bottom will be a priority for a bunch of groups.

You cant create a buffer class where everyman has the same access to all the women

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
complexion hair texture eye color

what features do women want for their children¿

what image is a magnet for corporate cash¿

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
I don’t care and don’t give a fukk my only Job is to make sure my descendants are the ones on top of this shyt unlike you defeatists in this thread I’ll be dead.

Also if you’re a Black American playing Race purity politics :mjlol:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
In exactly 100 years from now, the average black couple will look like this.

ayesha-steph-curry-1.jpg
Damn ayesha keeping that weight down nicely...she ain't gonna let nobody take steph away

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
As others pointed out it wouldn't shock me if we are re-enslaved. Also a good portion of black societies would probably be bred out, exterminated or be in power of a permanent underclass. I don't know if AAs will be in that bucket but I can say with confidence jamaica and a few other carribean nations will fit that category for a fact.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I'm speaking globally

It can go many different directions

Black men might get our shyt together and finally take our place among the community of nations.

or

Black men might continue bullshytting and we'll end up back in slavery.
I honestly think that's the end game. Part of the reason why the gender divide is being pushed as it is as well as the cultural balkanization of the black community. When it breaks apart culturally, it can break apart politically, with small factions fighting each other. It's how Africa fell as it did, unfortunately.