In all seriousness, what do you think the black community will look like in a 100 years? 500?

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I’m not being funny AT ALL but this shyt is a concern of mine.

Not in our lifetime, but some generations down the line… :francis:

I’ve said it before, if every other group was guaranteed a work/stress free life if 1 group was placed under slavery, you actually trust these other ppl wouldn’t try to enslave us? Shyt.

I don't see it with modern automation and we are restless even when enslaved. Slow ethnic cleansing/triage is more likely. They already prefer to import 3rd world labor for housekeepers and the rest. Not sure what they would have us work on unless Elon shipped us to Mars or something.

Daps
Basically all of this.

Every other group understands that this is a game of RESOURCES.

The day Black folks across the globe unite with African nations and demand our respect and proper compensation for whatever natural resources exist on the continent is the day the European launches a full on attack on the African continent and Black folks worldwide.
What difference does it make? Currently, They are launching a war on us psychologically

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
We will all look like the different shades of Puerto Ricans. :lolbron:

In all seriousness, I worry about the financial health of the black community overall. Still in a 100 years, I think climate change and the affects would be more of an issue.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
In fairness to Africa, the leaders that did realize this are dead or deposed. The sorry sacks of shyt stay in power because they aren't threatening, not because no one gets it...
Steve Biko :wow: Lumumba… they think Nelson Mandela had that 20+ yr old bid just because

Daps
white people are so advanced militarily that'll it'll take nothing short of an act of god before Black people could challenge them. there won't be any financial takeover by Black people and we're nowhere near ready to challenge them militarily. not physically, financially, or mentally.

too many competing nations with financial interests in Africa, which means the wars that are going to take place there in the coming years will devastate the Black people there, especially as most of them will be killing each other in the interest of white nations.

here in the US I don't see much changing except it getting harder for Black people as the Latinos start to take power. you also have more Black people procreating with other races with each generation.

it doesn't look good. we haven't done any of what we were supposed to have done to ensure our survival as a race. we depend on white people for everything.
More of thecoli defeatist whining.

Who knows what's going to happen in 100 years let alone 500 years. No regime or ideology lasts forever.

Daps
European policy towards Africa is monolithic. And Africa's only chance to challenge the white man was to act in a monolithic manner politically, economically, and militarily. Here in 2023 Black people still don't understand this which is why we're where we are.
More nonsense. There is no pan-racial-continental agenda or monolith anywhere. The fact of the matter is while continental economic blocks might exist they aren't or never will be politically or militarily unified.

This 'black people should be a monolith' spiel is old and frankly outdated.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
More of thecoli defeatist whining.

Who knows what's going to happen in 100 years let alone 500 years. No regime or ideology lasts forever.
Nothing defeatist about it. Hoping an empire collapses is thinking like a helpless c*nt. White people didn’t sit around and wait to take power. Takes planning, strategic thinking and alotta bloodshed. 100 years ago white people foretold where we’d be today, and they’ve got the next century planned out as well.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
More nonsense. There is no pan-racial-continental agenda or monolith anywhere. The fact of the matter is while continental economic blocks might exist they aren't or never will be politically or militarily unified.

This 'black people should be a monolith' spiel is old and frankly outdated.
You sound stupid as shyt. But again, stupidity, delusion, and short term thinking, especially among Black people, is unfortunately the rule and not the exception.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I know is in 500 years...Umar school still ain't gonna be open and folks gonna be asking his great, great, great, great, great, great, great grand kids when the HVAC gonna be fixed.... :mjlol:

Daps
You sound stupid as shyt. But again, stupidity and short term thinking, especially among Black people, is unfortunately the rule and not the exception.
Do tell me about this great pan-African plan to unite black people economically, culturally and militarily? This 'Pan African' political unity/Black people should be a monolith is nothing more than loser talk and shows that you know nothing about culture or history.

Nothing defeatist about it. Hoping an empire collapses is thinking like a helpless c*nt. White people didn’t sit around and wait to take power. Takes planning, strategic thinking and alotta bloodshed. 100 years ago white people foretold where we’d be today, and they’ve got the next century planned out as well.
All empires collapse and plenty of them collapse with very little bloodshed as they collapse under their weight and hubris. If you know even basic history (which you clearly don't) you wouldn't have typed this. As per usual, typical coli nonsense that tries to fight against the white man yet constantly bigs them up.