In all seriousness, what do you think the black community will look like in a 100 years? 500?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yep. Gen X destroyed everything the previous generations built.

They also raised the WOAT black people with Gen Z.

They abandoned black traditions and embraced dysfunction like a badge of honor. Had people ashamed of coming from 2 parent households and middle class i.e. Jadakiss.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It’ll be a biracial community :manny:

I genuinely do not think we’ll have a black community in 100 years frfr

It won't be like Brazil if that's what you are thinking. The mixed will be used as a buffer class. Like in history. That's how America works. Everyone is a buffer between white and black.

Is it flat out wrong and immoral.....yes. But that's how man's mind tends to work. Keeping black on the bottom will be a priority for a bunch of groups.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
US Marriage rates by race

Marriage rates don't determine total fertility or interracial marriage though. We are typically second only to Hispanics in fertility and have the lowest IR rates of any minority population in the US.

IR rates are higher than historically but unlike Brazil, we have a larger starting Black population with relatively equal proportions of men and women so I don't see us becoming Brazil. Other countries like the UK will though.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
bd2006ae1f41c58272d60e242595183d--hot-ginger-men-ginger-boy.jpg

Connor has a 100% FBA granddaddy and identifies as Black.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You sound so sure that there is a 500 years from now:mjlol:

What if what you are in right now is a simulation,and this is it? This idea of pushing the buck to a following generation that may not exist is a fallacy.

But if everything is what it seems. Every generation of black people is more assimilated,and more comfortable in white supremacy. The fact yall think following generations are going to be more vigilant,and rebel more is a misnomer.

Nobodys coming to help you,no generation is going to be more intelligent or more determined. Its on YOU/US in this life cycle#TheBuckStopsHere. Or you will be assimilated,simple.
The point of my diatribe was that rebellion is futile. All the postive thinking in the world wont change this. I take the view that The giant will collapse on its own from old age or personal error . Rebellions dont end empires , empires collapse under the weight of expansion or rot from mismanagement within.

Read up on the hebrew Macabee rebellion or refer to the haitian revolution to see what i mean. Or look at the infinite rebellions within the brittish empire ranging from our own in 1776 to the irish war of independence in 1921. They all amounted to nothing until the macro conditions of WW2 ended the British empire due to its own over expansion.

The prominent Senegalese historian and physicist, Chiekh Ante Diop, devoted a large number of his academic texts to this. He performed a study of empires ranging from antiquity to modern era. His theory was that rebellions fail to topple empires because once the rebel's initial victory within a small region of that empire occurs, the empire can than bring all of its resources to suppress that rebellion. In direct relation to black people, look at haiti vs France on a global scale or Tulsa vs Oklahoma on a domestic scale as an example.

And let me reiterate that im speaking of group dynamics. Both for the black race globally as well as the domestic population. None of this stops individual pockets of black people from succeeding. Its our macro situation that we cannot fix.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
domestically?
like the Dominican republic. more lighter and more whiter. more mix race claiming mix. I don't know about 500 years from now.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
It won't be like Brazil if that's what you are thinking. The mixed will be used as a buffer class. Like in history. That's how America works. Everyone is a buffer between white and black.

Is it flat out wrong and immoral.....yes. But that's how man's mind tends to work. Keeping black on the bottom will be a priority for a bunch of groups.
I am 50/50 on this. The one drop rule in America is still pretty prominent and that would have to be ditched for this to be completely effective. Also, Obama may have made it look like a good strategy but the way Kamala got rebuffed makes me wonder if it will be more mixed people getting preferential treatment than them lording over us.

Also, the US is different than the other countries like in Latin America or Southern Africa in that most mixed kids are from Black fathers. The dynamic does not work as well as it does when the fathers are White.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Domestic and abroad. :lupe:
Yahusha will be back before then, I believe. That said, I don’t see the black community being around the way it is, going foward like this. The white man will try what he has done in the past again. Scripture says 2/3rds will perish. Only The Most High can preserve us.

Zechariah 13:8-9
8And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

We need to repent and turn back to our God. When Yahusha returns that’s it.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
For real. Climate Change is gonna WRECK the American south into extreme heat temperatures up to 140 degrees in the summertime :damn:

I dunno if humanity has more than 40 good years left, much less 100 or 500(!!!) years left.
Glad someone else was thinking about climate change. Southern Africa is already experiencing irregular seasons and droughts. Racial justice will be one of the last things on people’s minds as crops die and food insecurity spikes. Mass migration will be a problem too.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
The point of my diatribe was that rebellion is futile. All the postive thinking in the world wont change this. I take the view that The giant will collapse on its own from old age or personal error . Rebellions dont end empires , empires collapse under the weight of expansion or rot from mismanagement within.

Read up on the hebrew Macabee rebellion or refer to the haitian revolution to see what i mean. Or look at the infinite rebellions within the brittish empire ranging from our own in 1776 to the irish war of independence in 1921. They all amounted to nothing until the macro conditions of WW2 ended the British empire due to its own over expansion.

The prominent Senegalese historian and physicist, Chiekh Ante Diop, devoted a large number of his academic texts to this. He performed a study of empires ranging from antiquity to modern era. His theory was that rebellions fail to topple empires because once the rebel's initial victory within a small region of that empire occurs, the empire can than bring all of its resources to suppress that rebellion. In direct relation to black people, look at haiti vs France on a global scale or Tulsa vs Oklahoma on a domestic scale as an example.

And let me reiterate that im speaking of group dynamics. Both for the black race globally as well as the domestic population. None of this stops individual pockets of black people from succeeding. Its our macro situation that we cannot fix.

Cheikh Anta Diop - Civilization or Barbarism

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I'm speaking globally

It can go many different directions

Black men might get our shyt together and finally take our place among the community of nations.

or

Black men might continue bullshytting and we'll end up back in slavery.
Between the race mixing,and black men being jealous of the attention and perks of being a "bad bytch". I expect black people overall to be fully octaroon compliant by 2060. And if you understand epigenetics like I do. I envision a future where black men will look like some variation of Tisha Cambell. Muscular redbones,disturbingly vuluptious. Hair stylized similar to Gina in season 2 of Martin.
images

Perfectly appropriate for European office spaces#SuperCuts.

But dont worry,those of us who left the country will tell the tragic story of the Octaroonians,formerly known as African Americans/ADOS:respect:
They aint show this post no love. No way this a black forum :russ:.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
This I strongly disagree. I can't say current trends can't or won't change but I doubt it will. The deconstruction of the black family is too far along to change unless something drastic happens and even then, I posit it would be due to policy then culture.

kraken-large.png

Source: NCFMR analyses of U.S. Census Bureau, Decennial Census, 1900-2010 (IPUMS); U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey, 2018 (IPUMS).

I also believe the mulatto will eventually reach parity with the black population, sooner or later. Look at Brazil.

World-Data-composition-pie-chart-Brazil.jpg
The are the end of days. The black community can’t come together, unless they repent. Fitting in and assimilating is over at this point.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
What is the first graph a chart of?

I've lived in Brazil. A large chunk of the 'mulatto' class is not people with a White parent but people who don't want to call themselves Black per Brazilian social norms. 75% or so of the mulattoes in Brazil would be Black in the US based on appearance and ancestral lineage.
No stop it. They aint wooly hair blacks. They are mulatto. Always tryna force people to be what they aint. Only our ppl does this. Smh