In all seriousness, what do you think the black community will look like in a 100 years? 500?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Black people are not marrying out or having children out in any large capacity so what the fukk are y'all talking about its a fukking obsession.
stat came out awhile back that fully one quarter of Black men are marrying out of the race. that's what the fukk we're talking about.

"While about one-fourth of recently married black men (24%) have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity, this share is 12% among recently married black women."

of course i wouldn't expect someone like you to understand the long-term ramifications of a statistic like that, but don't feel too bad because that doesn't make you any different than the majority of short-term thinking Black people who can't see past tomorrow. the saddest thing for the rest of us serious Black people is that people like you are the rule and not the exception.

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This is what we truly need to understand. The ONLY difference between them and us was technology. My problem is that China, India, Pakistan learned and developed a nuclear weapon? Us? Please. We barely manufacture own own ammunitions let alone actual munitions. This is my problem with us. Afrika lost because they didn't take their proceeds from slavery and industrialize.
what do you think white people were going to be doing while the africans were industrializing? white people know better than anyone where that would lead and they decided it wasn't going to happen for Africans outside of strict European oversight and control. Having the mindset to industrialize is alot different than having a mindset to wage war, and war is the only way any kinda serious, independant industrialization was gonna happen.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Good point . People treat a continent 5 times the size of the continental US like a monolith .:snoop:
European policy towards Africa is monolithic. And Africa's only chance to challenge the white man was to act in a monolithic manner politically, economically, and militarily. Here in 2023 Black people still don't understand this which is why we're where we are.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
white people are so advanced militarily that'll it'll take nothing short of an act of god before Black people could challenge them. there won't be any financial takeover by Black people and we're nowhere near ready to challenge them militarily. not physically, financially, or mentally.

too many competing nations with financial interests in Africa, which means the wars that are going to take place there in the coming years will devastate the Black people there, especially as most of them will be killing each other in the interest of white nations.

here in the US I don't see much changing except it getting harder for Black people as the Latinos start to take power. you also have more Black people procreating with other races with each generation.

it doesn't look good. we haven't done any of what we were supposed to have done to ensure our survival as a race. we depend on white people for everything.
U didn’t even try to sugar coat :wow:.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
stat came out awhile back that fully one quarter of Black men are marrying out of the race. that's what the fukk we're talking about.

"While about one-fourth of recently married black men (24%) have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity, this share is 12% among recently married black women."

of course i wouldn't expect someone like you to understand the long-term ramifications of a statistic like that, but don't feel too bad because that doesn't make you any different than the majority of short-term thinking Black people who can't see past tomorrow. the saddest thing for the rest of us serious Black people is that people like you are the rule and not the exception.

This is a marriage statistic and it shows black men are marrying out a bit above the national average while black women are doing so below the national average rate. :heh:

That doesn’t factor all the black people who aren’t married the children being born in 2023 at this moment are overwhelmingly products of two black people.

I saw a graph that said only white men and Hmong men married within their group more than black men. Black folks spend all this time talking about interracial dating, shaming one another, talking about PAWGS, talking about c00ns, bedwenches, celebrities dating choices and all types of dumb shyt where you would think this was an epidemic crisis when it’s something that isn’t even happening like that. Listen bro if you foresee these numbers dramatically spiking for some reason cool but no I don’t see a generation of octoroons. :heh:

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I think this will happen. Not just because I hold on to hope, but I am betting that as America declines economically and socially there will be a massive collective wake up call that you will either address or become irrelevant. It's sad but a lot of Black folks don't want to work together unless there is a gun to our head.

To be honest, if you read the history of the Jewish people, the Dreyfus Affair and Nazis basically woke them up from the idea they were going to smoothly assimilate into European society.
And Jews might be the only example of a small group of people gaining any type of power and it took them thousands of years to do that
Black people we just have to be patient, I don’t think we understand what it means to be slaves and an underclass/“untouchables” in a country/society

In my opinion the best way to go about this is to create an American union with central and South Americans who claim to be black, gives us a better chance to compete on the global market

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
white people are so advanced militarily that'll it'll take nothing short of an act of god before Black people could challenge them. there won't be any financial takeover by Black people and we're nowhere near ready to challenge them militarily. not physically, financially, or mentally.

too many competing nations with financial interests in Africa, which means the wars that are going to take place there in the coming years will devastate the Black people there, especially as most of them will be killing each other in the interest of white nations.

here in the US I don't see much changing except it getting harder for Black people as the Latinos start to take power. you also have more Black people procreating with other races with each generation.

it doesn't look good. we haven't done any of what we were supposed to have done to ensure our survival as a race. we depend on white people for everything.
What were people supposed to do

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm speaking globally

It can go many different directions

Black men might get our shyt together and finally take our place among the community of nations.

or

Black men might continue bullshytting and we'll end up back in slavery.
I’m not being funny AT ALL but this shyt is a concern of mine.

Not in our lifetime, but some generations down the line… :francis:

I’ve said it before, if every other group was guaranteed a work/stress free life if 1 group was placed under slavery, you actually trust these other ppl wouldn’t try to enslave us? Shyt.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't see anything changing 100 years ain't that much time. 1923 was 100 years ago and outside of tech most things are the same socially

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
fetchimage

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Basically all of this.

Every other group understands that this is a game of RESOURCES.

The day Black folks across the globe unite with African nations and demand our respect and proper compensation for whatever natural resources exist on the continent is the day the European launches a full on attack on the African continent and Black folks worldwide.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
European policy towards Africa is monolithic. And Africa's only chance to challenge the white man was to act in a monolithic manner politically, economically, and militarily. Here in 2023 Black people still don't understand this which is why we're where we are.
Yep. Europeans will gather under the European/White banner against other racial groups. When the war has been won, they’ll separate and start fussing with each other again.

Africans are supposed to form like Voltron against other groups, but we don’t.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

In fairness to Africa, the leaders that did realize this are dead or deposed. The sorry sacks of shyt stay in power because they aren't threatening, not because no one gets it...