In all seriousness, what do you think the black community will look like in a 100 years? 500?

Daps
Good point . People treat a continent 5 times the size of the continental US like a monolith .:snoop:

However, I'm not sure that unity is impossible. You could've said the same thing about Asia prior to Khan and his demonic offspring. They got literally everything from the Pacific ocean to the Indian subcontinent and all the way to fcking Armenia under one family flag. That's an area bigger than subshaharan Africa with everything from deserts to jungles to mountainsides included. At its height, khan's Asia had spies embedded as far as Venice Italy because of their need and ease of expansion.

I mean seriously look at this disgustingly large map of their empire. And they would've taken Laos/Cambodia too if Kublai Khan didn't die of diabetes and alcohol...:picard:

mongol-empire-large.gif

So I certainly can't discount an African equivalent. But my concern is that it definitely wouldn't be a peaceful process. People love to glaze over the human cost of "unity" . Rarely is it a peaceful process . Instead of noble leaders, "unity" normally involves thugs imposssing thier will on others. Everybody from the US, to the Russian federation , to the PRC, to India ,to the Soviet union, to the British isles had to basically massacre their populations to get that unity. So I think Africa would be better off without it for the sake of sparing black lives.
At the bolded part - Correction, Africa is 4 times the size of the contiguous USA.

The Mongol Empire splintered rather quicker btw.

Daps
That's the point I was trying to get across in some ways. The colonization of Africa had little to do with euro superiority but rather taking advantage of the disagreements between tribes and kingdoms, similar to other groups.
I partially agree. While Western Euro tech wasn't all that during the 16th to 18th century, by the time it got to the 'Scramble for Africa' Western Euro tech was clearly ahead of damn near every African polity. Western Euro had mounted machine guns (vickers, maxim, etc) steam powered ships, steam trains, massive factories (The Industrial Revolution), quinone (anti-malaria), etc. Most African polities did not. I mean sure, Western Euros stirred shyt within Africa and made alliances with multiple African polities but every empire is partially formed from alliances.
There's nothing wrong in losing to militaries and polities that have superior tech. In fact, the continent of Africa was probably the hardest for the Western Euros to conquer.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I partially agree. While Western Euro tech wasn't all that during the 16th to 18th century, by the time it got to the 'Scramble for Africa' Western Euro tech was clearly ahead of damn near every African polity. Western Euro had mounted machine guns (vickers, maxim, etc) steam powered ships, steam trains, massive factories (The Industrial Revolution), quinone (anti-malaria), etc. Most African polities did not. I mean sure, Western Euros stirred shyt within Africa and made alliances with multiple African polities but every empire is partially formed from alliances.
There's nothing wrong in losing to militaries and polities that have superior tech. In fact, the continent of Africa was probably the hardest for the Western Euros to conquer.
This is what we truly need to understand. The ONLY difference between them and us was technology. My problem is that China, India, Pakistan learned and developed a nuclear weapon? Us? Please. We barely manufacture own own ammunitions let alone actual munitions. This is my problem with us. Afrika lost because they didn't take their proceeds from slavery and industrialize. Now we as a global people are playing catch-up, if we're playing at all. It's chess, not checkers. This is why I am a zealot of brothers like AMOS Wilson AND Khalid Muhammad, PEACE BE UPON THEM. This is was infuriates me about South Afrika. You HAVE the guns and the people but don't have the mindset.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Black people are not marrying out or having children out in any large capacity so what the fukk are y'all talking about its a fukking obsession.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Big ballin on billions
Audis lined up for the yacht party like Saudi camels
Stepping off the jet with dimes to brokies passport bro whines
Touching nothing but leather, silk, gold and p*ssy

That's just my people though
:win:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don’t care and don’t give a fukk my only Job is to make sure my descendants are the ones on top of this shyt unlike you defeatists in this thread I’ll be dead.

Also if you’re a Black American playing Race purity politics :mjlol:

When public education goes wrong.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
The US Black population is too big and too segregated to completely mix like Brazil. On the other hand, absent immigration, the Black communities in the UK and Canada (esp. outside Ontario) are on their way to assimilation. Those communities largely never got past reppin' their parents' home countries and never formed a cohesive community. The Caribbean descent will go first and the African descent may hang on for an extra generation or two.

As a Caribbean descent person in the UK, I've already accepted this :mjcry:

Reckon the Africans will hold on more than a generation though, Caribbean community is pretty much done.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
Africans I'm not too worried about.

But these diaspora negroes especially the ones in america are about to be non existence or at best a mulatto racial group
Africans you ain’t worried about lol
First of all Africans are not black
Second of all, you should worry about africa because they’ll likely still be getting pimped and colonized 100 years from now

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
white people are so advanced militarily that'll it'll take nothing short of an act of god before Black people could challenge them. there won't be any financial takeover by Black people and we're nowhere near ready to challenge them militarily. not physically, financially, or mentally.

too many competing nations with financial interests in Africa, which means the wars that are going to take place there in the coming years will devastate the Black people there, especially as most of them will be killing each other in the interest of white nations.

here in the US I don't see much changing except it getting harder for Black people as the Latinos start to take power. you also have more Black people procreating with other races with each generation.

it doesn't look good. we haven't done any of what we were supposed to have done to ensure our survival as a race. we depend on white people for everything.