Immigration. Lets talk about it.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Permanent?:ohhh:
I thought they were suppose to be moving towards citizenship and all the benefits that come along? :dwillhuh:

of course , healthcare and college educations are free :mjpls: these immigrants coming with stacks

maybe one of those illustrious Wal Mart careers are more suitable :ahh:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
white people werent skipped, its people from asia, africa and latin america that got skipped

what your family did was against the law, period

im not mad, what i will stay doing is upholding the rule of law

I know what they did was against the law. A law that has never been really enforced. Matter of fact, the breaking of this law is rewarded. America wins with immigration, always has.

Keep telling yourself that it was non-Europeans and Canadians who weren't the ones skipped.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know what they did was against the law. A law that has never been really enforced. Matter of fact, the breaking of this law is rewarded. America wins with immigration, always has.

Keep telling yourself that it was non-Europeans and Canadians who weren't the ones skipped.

Sure...but not all immigration is good immigration. Lets not play dumb here and let you get away with this generalization.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So the people on the other side of the argument in this thread openly admit they have direct benefit of immigration to this country yet don't want the same for others.

That took much quicker than the Germans, Italians, and Irish who came in droves . It took them a few decades to start hating.

:mjlol:

Well...yes.

I WILL admit this.

I really feel for those in dire straits, but we gotta have some rules, even if they're general guidelines.

I don't think that "benefit" should just be unilaterally extended to EVERYone.

Theres no point in having a nation (regardless of how you feel about the history of said nation) otherwise.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Out government manipulated the economies and governments of Central and South America for over a century. They overthrew governments and invaded because fukking fruit companies asked.

But now you're surprised when these countries aren't on even footing and people want to come share?

OK.
central america and south american countries are countries where people dont respect the rule of law

the rule of law is the foundation of prosperity, without that you have nothing

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Intervening in foreign affairs and monopolies on foreign soil
So?

I refuse to see how that changes IMMIGRATION.

Sure, the USA has helped out refugees from various places the USA has fukked over. Countless south american nations. Countless asian nations. Many european nations. Several african nations.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Another example of an American who doesn't understand his country's history, economic policy and basic geography.
I'm a black american whose parents came from a country the USA tried to have its president assassinated MULTIPLE times.

Don't tell me I don't understand this shyt.

I'm tired of ya'll acting like everyone who disagrees with you is just "under-eduated" with respect to certain viewpoints.

I just inherently disagree with you.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
central america and south american countries are countries where people dont respect the rule of law

the rule of law is the foundation of prosperity, without that you have nothing

Do you think the rule of law was being followed when our country overthrew governments because fruit companies asked to curb the competition?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

well thats interesting, you admit that you dont respect the rule of law.....ok

what makes you think white people where skipped? the vast majority of people trying to immigrate are from non white countries