Immigration. Lets talk about it.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I said I'm coming at this as a 1st generation kid of immigrants myself...but I don't support this "open borders" tip.

Its like everyone else can be selfish expect for us.

It's just apart of American tradition and culture. Let's be honest, when people ask these questions about open borders and immigration, they only care if the people coming are Latinos or Muslims.

What you're saying is that something that directly benefitted your parents and you shouldn't exist for others because you feel you have to now protect the borders?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Nationalism? Eh. Its more protectionism.

and what difference does it make? Wellllll don't tell me unemployment is high then bring in more undocumented workers to compete for scarce jobs.
So rather than addressing the unemployment situation head on, you want to distort it by further regulating competition in the job market...
:ehh: Sounds about right.

I oppose it, but I get its how things are done these days.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
:russ: they left so damn quick...hahahahahahahaha!!! so much truth in a one minute video.

My reaction when I watch this video:
SMIL2.gif

Funny thing is that most of these people come from immigration waves from Europe in the late 1800s and early 1900s when the US had open borders and we're met with these words:

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, yearning to breath free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

Now they want to hate on people doing the things their families did.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's just apart of American tradition and culture. Let's be honest, when people ask these questions about open borders and immigration, they only care if the people coming are Latinos or Muslims.

What you're saying is that something that directly benefitted your parents and you shouldn't exist for others because you feel you have to now protect the borders?
I'm cool with limiting muslims...as thats an ideology I don't want in the USA.

Latinos? Difficult situation. You can't just say "all are welcome"...cause they're not. We really need to press these nations to question why they want to come HERE

And yes, I am saying that the world isn't flat and we're not all granted the same opportunities.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My reaction when I watch this video:
SMIL2.gif

Funny thing is that most of these people come from immigration waves from Europe in the late 1800s and early 1900s when the US had open borders and we're met with these words:

Now they want to hate on people doing the things their families did.

So you can't focus on 2014, can you?

Where does it end?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So rather than addressing the unemployment situation head on, you want to distort it by further regulating competition in the job market...
:ehh: Sounds about right.

I oppose it, but I get its how things are done these days.
Theres more than one way to solve something. You're just being difficult.

A series of steps in various directions can lead towards concrete goals.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.