Immigration. Lets talk about it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do you think the rule of law was being followed when our country overthrew governments because fruit companies asked to curb the competition?
And this has nothing to do with internal immigration policy.

But yes, please tell us that story of the Dulles brothers and Jacob Arbenz. I'm sure we're DYING to see why that has anything to do with the topic at hand. :lupe:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
And this has nothing to do with internal immigration policy.

But yes, please tell us that story of the Dulles brothers and Jacob Arbenz. I'm sure we're DYING to see why that has anything to do with the topic at hand. :lupe:

For you to think it has nothing to do with the topic at hand shows your ignorance.

Start here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monroe_Doctrine

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Out government manipulated the economies and governments of Central and South America for over a century. They overthrew governments and invaded because fukking fruit companies asked.

But now you're surprised when these countries aren't on even footing and people want to come share?

OK.

I don't care if they're not on even footing and people want to come here.

We spend billions on foreign aid and military support to these countries already. Meanwhile Black Americans have been getting the shaft in our own country for hundreds of years. Where's our aid package?

On a less hostile note, I am in favor of increased legal immigration and easing the ability of the best and brightest from around the world to gain entry, I just don't buy the laughable idea that Central Americans should get priority over any other group from around the world.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I'm glad you paid attention in 11th grade US history.

Now as that relates to immigration, let me know.

I'm sure your next post will be telling me about alumni of the School of the Americas :mjlol:

:dwillhuh:

US handling of the Latin Americas is a heavily discussed topic in academia in regards to immigration. Showing your utter lack of knowledge here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you tell me
Go ahead. You made the argument :usure: :ufdup:

ofs9ZMf.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't care if they're not on even footing and people want to come here.

We spend billions on foreign aid and military support to these countries already. Meanwhile Black Americans have been getting the shaft in our own country for hundreds of years. Where's our aid package?

On a less hostile note, I am in favor of increased legal immigration and easing the ability of the best and brightest from around the world to gain entry, I just don't buy the laughable idea that Central Americans should get priority over any other group from around the world.
I'm with you 100%.