Immigration. Lets talk about it.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
My parents and their children came here illegally. Risked everything. They knew they were breaking the law but the prospect of providing a better life for the children outweighed the risk of being deported.

They told us to learn the language, respect this country, work hard and achieve. They reiterated time and time again that no matter how much we adore or celebrate Brazilian culture or however love for the old country we may have, only one country is truly our home. They never took a cent of welfare but always the understood that others may have need. To this day they volunteer to help the homeless.

I earned my citizenship by serving my country through blood and sweat. I know more about the history, laws, geography, language and government of this country than countless multi-generational Americans. I finished a highly specialized degree, contributed to research and am working on my own legitimate start up.

I'd be willing to be that most illegal immigrants stories are closer to what happen with me than this propaganda shyt you hear around these parts.

Stay mad though :umad:

cool story bro, but at the end of the day you are just a line jumper that slipped through the cracks
thanks you for your service, but your story does not represent how immigration should happen and what your family did is not ok

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
cool story bro, but at the end of the day you are just a line jumper that slipped through the cracks
thanks you for your service, but your story does not represent how immigration should happen and what your family did is not ok

Im proud to be a line jumper. I take that as a badge of honor. Probably a few traditional Europeans or white Canadians got skipped.

What family did is not only OK, but has been encouraged by this nation since its conception.

Stay mad though.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not our job to be the worlds parents. I feel for the situations that lead immigrants to come here. I really do, but no other country in the world is expected to subsidize the rest of the world. Illegal immigrants should be deported. Go home, make your birth country better instead of running away or apply for citizenship through legal channels.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
if we were seeing white people coming here illegally it wouldnt even be a issue... people would really take on the, "but they helped build this country"

it wouldnt be an issue for who? white people?

FYI white immigrants in the early 20th century where used as cheap labor when employers refused to employ blacks

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Im proud to be a line jumper. I take that as a badge of honor. Probably a few traditional Europeans or white Canadians got skipped.

What family did is not only OK, but has been encouraged by this nation since its conception.

Stay mad though.

white people werent skipped, its people from asia, africa and latin america that got skipped

what your family did was against the law, period

im not mad, what i will stay doing is upholding the rule of law

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
if we were seeing white people coming here illegally it wouldnt even be a issue... people would really take on the, "but they helped build this country"
But we're not, so you can leave the hypothetical at the door

And illegal immigration isn't limited to spanish speaking people from down south.

It also relates to people who just never left from asia, africa, and europe.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
It's not our job to be the worlds parents. I feel for the situations that lead immigrants to come here. I really do, but no other country in the world is expected to subsidize the rest of the world. Illegal immigrants should be deported. Go home, make your birth country better instead of running away or apply for citizenship through legal channels.

Out government manipulated the economies and governments of Central and South America for over a century. They overthrew governments and invaded because fukking fruit companies asked.

But now you're surprised when these countries aren't on even footing and people want to come share?

OK.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Stay mad though.
This is like the Snowden thing.

He did SOME good...and a LOT of bad.

You can be both.

I applaud your success, but we can't have NO rules with respect to this stuff.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Out government manipulated the economies and governments of Central and South America for over a century. They overthrew governments and invaded because fukking fruit companies asked.

But now you're surprised when these countries aren't on even footing and people want to come share?

OK.

Why should OTHER countries be on an even footing?

And whats that got to do with the USA?

Sounds like a scapegoat to me... :mjpls:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
But we're not, so you can leave the hypothetical at the door

And illegal immigration isn't limited to spanish speaking people from down south.

It also relates to people who just never left from asia, africa, and europe.
but u guys did