Immigration. Lets talk about it.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm with you 100%.

I mean it's a reasonable position. These same advocates of illegal immigration who would have you believe they're okay with a system where the disenfranchised just take whatever they need would call the police if they came home and found a family squatting in their garage or eating out of their fridge.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I don't care if they're not on even footing and people want to come here.

Doesn't really matter if you care or don't, it's going to happen.

We spend billions on foreign aid and military support to these countries already.

Which countries exactly? Care to list them?

Meanwhile Black Americans have been getting the shaft in our own country for hundreds of years. Where's our aid package?

You think immigration is what's giving you the shaft now? If we closed all the borders 100% that reparations are going to come? Seems naive to think that.

On a less hostile note, I am in favor of increased legal immigration and easing the ability of the best and brightest from around the world to gain entry, I just don't buy the laughable idea that Central Americans should get priority over any other group from around the world.

They don't have priority. If you take the history of immigration, legal and illegal, the Europeans have a clear margin. It doesn't help that we overthrew and destabilized latin american countries for the last 100 years, including recently.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You think immigration is what's giving you the shaft now? If we closed all the borders 100% that reparations are going to come? Seems naive to think that.

They don't have priority. If you take the history of immigration, legal and illegal, the Europeans have a clear margin. It doesn't help that we overthrew and destabilized latin american countries for the last 100 years, including recently.
None of this addresses what reforms you want to see for immigration...only problems you have with political agendas internally.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

So can everybody pick and choose which laws to break or does this only apply to illegal immigrants?

You can google it.

No it wouldn't change anything. My point was that if were making a list of who is entitled to what based on historical wrongs as justification for criminal behavior, I'd like to be prioritized. My family has been here since the 1600s. Let's address the wrongs done by white folks in chronological order instead of willy-nilly.

See above.