Immigration. Lets talk about it.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
legal immigration should be easier to obtain, the only thing I want to make sure is that we aren't letting people over who have a large criminal history. Other than that I think everyone should be able to come here and try to better their lives.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My parents both came over legally and made pretty good lives for themselves and the kids they would eventually have. I don't begrudge anyone coming over here for a better life. Nobody in America has the moral high ground on immigration except for American Indians.
Moral high ground?

Uh...yeah. We do.

And miss me with that native american jab.

I'm talking about RIGHT NOW.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Moral high ground?

Uh...yeah. We do.

And miss me with that native american jab.

I'm talking about RIGHT NOW.
No we don't. You just came out of a p*ssy on American soil like me. This nation was constructed by marauding smallpox-infected invaders from Europe. Nobody has the moral high ground on immigration except for American Indians

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
The country was founded and built on immigration(among other things), the question is why should they be closed?:usure:
Exactly. Ill never understand why people say "i'm american" no your not, your parents, like everybody else's parents immigrated here from somewhere. Pisses me off

I'm a american citizen but I'm never gonna call myself a american. Seeing all these people root for the USA team was disgusting. Unless your family has been since like the 1600's, theres no such thing as being a american

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No we don't. You just came out of a p*ssy on American soil like me. This nation was constructed by marauding smallpox-infected invaders from Europe. Nobody has the moral high ground on immigration except for American Indians
*yawn*

You done talking about "claims to land" by people who can't enforce those claims, yet?

Why should there be unrestricted access to crossing the border from central and south america?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
legal immigration should be easier to obtain, the only thing I want to make sure is that we aren't letting people over who have a large criminal history. Other than that I think everyone should be able to come here and try to better their lives.
better their lives on whose dimes you traitor.

I'm a second generation Ghanian immigrant, my grandfather came here with multiple degrees.

Those are the kind of people we need. Not so dude with no skill who wants to come to the USA

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
*yawn*

You done talking about "claims to land" by people who can't enforce those claims, yet?

Why should there be unrestricted access to crossing the border from central and south america?
I don't recall saying there should be. You should learn to follow conversations better.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
So the people on the other side of the argument in this thread openly admit they have direct benefit of immigration to this country yet don't want the same for others.

That took much quicker than the Germans, Italians, and Irish who came in droves . It took them a few decades to start hating.

:mjlol:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
My parents both came over legally and made pretty good lives for themselves and the kids they would eventually have. I don't begrudge anyone coming over here for a better life. Nobody in America has the moral high ground on immigration except for American Indians.

so what does that mean? that if somebody comes illegally they have the moral right to ignore immigration laws?