Immigration. Lets talk about it.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@midwesthiphop , looks like @theworldismine13 was right.

Peep the 17minute mark. :sas2:

I'm still not taking sides :patrice:

"over 70 % of our consumer goods come from over seas" (about 2 mins in)

That's where our problem is

WHY do you think all those goods come/are made over seas? Cheap/child labor. If they made it all here there would be jobs for all these people who cant find work that would = no jobs for immigrants to com here and "take" from people

capitalism is to blame NOT immigration

I peeped the 17:30 mark, what the problem, maybe he got called in the morning

:sas2:

Another thought that came to mind is why isnt there a all black temp agency.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
WHY do you think all those goods come/are made over seas? Cheap/child labor. If they made it all here there would be jobs for all these people who cant find work that would = no jobs for immigrants to com here and "take" from people

capitalism is to blame NOT immigration
How so?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
How's that have anything to do with poor blacks being discriminated against when seeking working class employment :sas2:

Black(s)? I saw *a* black person being interviewed about what he "perceives" to be discrimination for not getting a temp construction job.

But the video as a whole shows how big corporations main goal is to maximize their profit and focus on the companies bottom line by taking "shortcuts" and screwing *All* workers over. You thought the 17 min mark was related to the issue with discrimination from businesses towards blacks by temp agencies supposedly only trying to hire immigrants...but that was not the point of the subject matter in the video.

king-laylow

Orale holmes..
Daps
Reppin
Califas
My parents and their children came here illegally. Risked everything. They knew they were breaking the law but the prospect of providing a better life for the children outweighed the risk of being deported.

They told us to learn the language, respect this country, work hard and achieve. They reiterated time and time again that no matter how much we adore or celebrate Brazilian culture or however love for the old country we may have, only one country is truly our home. They never took a cent of welfare but always the understood that others may have need. To this day they volunteer to help the homeless.

I earned my citizenship by serving my country through blood and sweat. I know more about the history, laws, geography, language and government of this country than countless multi-generational Americans. I finished a highly specialized degree, contributed to research and am working on my own legitimate start up.

I'd be willing to be that most illegal immigrants stories are closer to what happen with me than this propaganda shyt you hear around these parts.

Stay mad though :umad:

:salute:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Black(s)? I saw *a* black person being interviewed about what he "perceives" to be discrimination for not getting a temp construction job.

But the video as a whole shows how big corporations main goal is to maximize their profit and focus on the companies bottom line by taking "shortcuts" and screwing *All* workers over. You thought the 17 min mark was related to the issue with discrimination from businesses towards blacks by temp agencies supposedly only trying to hire immigrants...but that was not the point of the subject matter in the video.
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:
I don't have problem answering that, but before I go any further I'm not taking any sides in here, but merely just pointing out that @theworldismine13 narrative may have some merit too it. :ehh:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:
I don't have problem answering that, but before I go any further I'm not taking any sides in here, but merely just pointing out that @theworldismine13 narrative may have some merit too it. :ehh:

I never said no African-Americans were not impacted by low skilled immigrants in the workforce I said SOME.

But I also showed him a thorough study showed that because of the conditions and pay of these jobs many African-Americans abandon them for better working opportunities