IMDB to shut down its Message Boards

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I already miss going to the IMDB forums for old movies and reading threads that maybe 10 years old about certain plot points in movies. Its not about just starting a new thread here. Some of the stuff you question has already been battled back in forth between posters on IMDB years ago and its just interesting to read those thoughts...

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already miss going to the IMDB forums for old movies and reading threads that maybe 10 years old about certain plot points in movies. Its not about just starting a new thread here. Some of the stuff you question has already been battled back in forth between posters on IMDB years ago and its just interesting to read those thoughts...
this. I don't even see the purpose of imdb without the forum

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna keep harping on this. I watched the movie "Gold" yesterday. i didn't think it was very good, but I would still like to see what regular people thought of it... where in the holy fukk can i read about a pretty obscure come and go movie like Gold?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yep, not only that but after seeing a movie sometimes you got certain questions about shyt you might have missed or didn't fully understand. You can go reddit and see threads on it but who's trying to go through 20 pages of reactions to the flick hoping to find an answer to a small question when you can just see a thread about it on IMDB.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Yep, not only that but after seeing a movie sometimes you got certain questions about shyt you might have missed or didn't fully understand. You can go reddit and see threads on it but who's trying to go through 20 pages of reactions to the flick hoping to find an answer to a small question when you can just see a thread about it on IMDB.
right, and "you can just google it" but even then, i don't want to read a friggin article (the info is never in the first link you click also. ever.) i just want to see some random dikkhead say "was i the only one who thought this?" read his post and say "ok i'm not the only one." or something.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
This. You get what I was trying to say breh. You can't just make threads here about random people or movies. Imdb attracted various people so you're bound to find someone who knows what or who you're taking about, even if it takes years. And we at thecoli all have such different tastes and opinions, or our opinions are similar and we don't get an opposing view.

I really hope they reverse their decision somehow or someday.