IMDB to shut down its Message Boards

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Damn , I miss those boards. It's always funny to read after the oscars. I'm pretty sure it would have been pure entertainment on the Moonlight and La La Land boards. Also you got tons of movie info and knowledge from those boards. They would have people who saw blockbusters way before previews

Conz

Superstar
Daps
people are underestimating how useful the imdb boards were. there's no place to basically talk about half the movies ever made now. i watched Little Big League the other night... say i wanted to just make an observational post or see if anyone else saw the same thing i did... where the fukk am i going? not making a fukkin "Little Big League" thread here in hopes of a couple replies.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
people are underestimating how useful the imdb boards were. there's no place to basically talk about half the movies ever made now. i watched Little Big League the other night... say i wanted to just make an observational post or see if anyone else saw the same thing i did... where the fukk am i going? not making a fukkin "Little Big League" thread here in hopes of a couple replies.

It's only a matter of time until @satam55 makes a thread about it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

It's only a matter of time until @satam55 makes a thread about it.
Basically. Even if @Tasha And thinks he's trash, you know he has no problem posting about anything ever. Give him props for that

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Exactly breh
This is a real loss for cinema lovers :to:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Appreciate the optimism but We can't make threads on every obscure movie and actor tho

Lol yeah we can. Whether it gets a lot of love or not is a different argument but there's nothing stopping us from doing that. There's a thread about mst3k that's only like three pages long and I'm sure it'll get longer when the show comes back to Netflix next month but it won't be as hot as the get out thread or the fate of the furious thread. Doesn't matter tho.