Imagine how white liberals will feel when Kendrick gets even more anti Semitic

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am around jews in hollywood/beverly hills daily...

I've been to a few synagogues where the security knows me when I show up....

Jews in position of power are acting like any race of people that are in positions of power.....

the "jews" as a whole shouldn't be anywhere near associated with backlash against power structures....

placing the blame on the race/religion is just a mask... every other race at the top of power structures acts the same

focusing on them being jewish is pure misdirection from what the problem really is...

Singling out Jews as a black person is the weirdest shyt ever. It's buying into White Supremacists tropes who hate both blacks an Jews.

Like 99% of the horrendous evil shyt committed against blacks in this country was by regular ass white Christians.

Chris Rock had a great joke about this "I don't have time to slice and dice white people into groups, I HATE ALL WHITE PEOPLE...I don't care if you just got here yesterday from Romania.......You Romanian cracka ass cracka"

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I'm not a politician, I'm not 'bout a religion
I'm a Israelite, don't call me black no mo'
That word is only a color, it ain't facts no mo'

- Kendrick Lamar (Yah, 2017)

Where's my faith?
Told you I was Christian, but just not today
I transformed, prayin' to the trees, God is taking shape

- Kendrick Lamar, (Mother I Sober, 2022)

Kendrick grew passed that bullshyt and focused on nature-based faith

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Jay-Z put out a whole Black Israelite/N.O.I. album with Jay Electronica and the only one that noticed was Peter Rosenberg.

Just goes to show tweets have more influence than music in 2022.

Kendrick says the same thing Kyrie did to a beat.

Nike would sign up for a new colab with Kendrick tomorrow and thinks Kyrie is radioactive.
Kyrie got killed for other shyt, mainly the insane shyt in that doc - specifically the (fraudulent) claim Hitler said black people are the real Jews and are the "jewels of god," and the other Jews are imposters. And that the Holocaust didn't occur.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nah kendrick is more into this israelite nonsense than anything else.

black men are so desperate to break their ego out of the box that they resort to believing in fairytales as comfort.

One thing that disappoints me about Kendrick, and I think he is a top 3 rapper of all time.
He's not all the way off the deep end but he dip his toes into the brew.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Jay-Z put out a whole Black Israelite/N.O.I. album with Jay Electronica and the only one that noticed was Peter Rosenberg.

Just goes to show tweets have more influence than music in 2022.

Kendrick says the same thing Kyrie did to a beat.

Nike would sign up for a new colab with Kendrick tomorrow and thinks Kyrie is radioactive.
They couldn't say anything to the album but they tried with the synagogue of Satan and got sonned. Neither of them supported anything anti semetic like was in that film.

It goes to show Kyrie should know what he's endorsing and be able to speak on shyt when they come at him like Jay Elec did to the fake attempt at controversy from Rosenberg

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
The Jewish people they wouldnt fukk with make up a vast majority of the Jewish population. Imagine if a group of rich black people were at the top of an industry and somebody tried to point to a regular black man and say all blacks are the problem.

I know a kid in commercial real estate who tried talking to a chick connected to a powerful family... uncles got mad when they heard. Told him to send his resume.
come on fam...
...nobody is saying there is some vast Jewish conspiracy where EVERY SINGLE ONE gets put on.

I grew up around that shyt...
...and later lived in an old money area of PA as well as hanging on the campus of Princeton.

Not saying they are evil...but it is what it is.

they keep people out and are able to control the world via those industries
people ignoring this is mind blowing

we see it on social media
if you dont speak how they want you get shadow banned or just straight up banned

I cant imagine a group of black people doing it because if black folks created their own culture them people would squash it quick.

Two things my grandad said...

1. White folks know black people than black folks know themselves
2. White folks aint doing nothing but making us like the Jews

the problem is we are too quick to turn on each other as soon as they give the green light

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Sometimes I really wonder if I'm really on a black forum.
These type of threads always bring these fakkit ass weirdos in them who has nothing positive to say on black issues.
:beli:No, they're black. These those wannabe buffer class type nikkas, the ones powerful (jews and other assorted) white supremacists keep around, in part, to stymie internal dialogues such as these.

Again, this is why we dont fw bp of our class. Its a damn menagerie of c00ns, all type of different colors and species n shyt. Ridiculous.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
what im saying... is that every group at that level in every industry acts the same...

this is about poor vs rich, not (insert race here) against jews...

that is the main thing people miss
No this is what people say that benefit from the current system and don’t want shyt set straight.

Nobody is saying every Jewish person on Earth is conspiring to destroy black people.

The problem is, a very small percentage of “Jewish” people, the Ashkanazi Zionist Jews, are able to use their religious status and “the Holocaust” as a shield from any form of criticism as they’ve amassed vast amounts of wealth, power and influence using extremely questionable business practices to say the least.

The majority of these questionable practices were targeted directly at “Black” people around the world, which allowed them to gain so much generational wealth that they could create a class of liberals from their ranks, who’s lives revolve around feeling sorry for the dummies their people keep fukking over, that has zero effect on their ultimate goal of complete world domination.

This wouldn’t be that big of a problem if this was truly Gods people and with this control, they would be working towards some sort of a utopia, but whenever and wherever they gain control throughout history, all that follows is increased poverty (for everyone but them), debauchery, atheism, gender confusion and homosexuality.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Jews in position of power are acting like any race of people that are in positions of power.....

the "jews" as a whole shouldn't be anywhere near associated with backlash against power structures....

placing the blame on the race/religion is just a mask... every other race at the top of power structures acts the same

focusing on them being jewish is pure misdirection from what the problem really is...
@Sccit

Changed his username

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps

What the fukk are you talking about? Focusing on the problem is a misdirection from the problem?:heh:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
No this is what people say that benefit from the current system and don’t want shyt set straight.

Nobody is saying every Jewish person on Earth is conspiring to destroy black people.

The problem is, a very small percentage of “Jewish” people, the Ashkanazi Zionist Jews, are able to use their religious status and “the Holocaust” as a shield from any form of criticism as they’ve amassed vast amounts of wealth, power and influence using extremely questionable business practices to say the least.

The majority of these questionable practices were targeted directly at “Black” people around the world, which allowed them to gain so much generational wealth that they could create a class of liberals from their ranks, who’s lives revolve around feeling sorry for the dummies their people keep fukking over, that has zero effect on their ultimate goal of complete world domination.

This wouldn’t be that big of a problem if this was truly Gods people and with this control, they would be working towards some sort of a utopia, but whenever and wherever they gain control throughout history, all that follows is increased poverty (for everyone but them), debauchery, atheism, gender confusion and homosexuality.
A. The class-based reading of societal division is an implicitly marxist reading and marx was... you guessed it. Its a purposeful deflection, one that they attempted in europe before all hell broke lose.

B. They sprinkle the depravity around and predate upon wp too. Hollywood is one such place.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A. The class-based reading of societal division is an implicitly marxist reading and marx was... you guessed it. Its a purposeful deflection, one that they attempted in europe before all hell broke lose.

The idea that Marx was some Jewish race soldier looking to preserve Jewish superiority is a wild fukking take. :dead:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

B. They sprinkle the depravity around and predate upon wp too. Hollywood is one such place.
Precisely, sis :myman: