Imagine how white liberals will feel when Kendrick gets even more anti Semitic

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I'm a Trump supporter because I decided to vote for him ONCE over Jim Crow Joe? That's laughable...
theses cacs funny

"im a trump supporter because i decided to vote for him".. "that laughable"

giphy.webp

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He's done with that fake militant black Israelite ish
Someone smart put him on game and told him that whole group secretly just wants to be white

Thats all the Egyptology/Kemetic/Moorish/Native American/isrealite shyt boils down to. A bunch of loud mouth dust buckets crying to be anything else but black. They’re an embarrassment to the community at large.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm a Trump supporter because I decided to vote for him ONCE over Jim Crow Joe? That's laughable...

If you vote for Trump after four years of Trump, how the fukk are you not a Trump supporter? Are you not going to vote for him again in 2024? :dahell:

You're not only a Trump supporter, you fukking hate Black people. :mjlol:

I wouldn't sell anyone out, I never been on that type of time. But the fact that you ninjas think "Jim Crow Joe" and Kamala "The Cop" Harris will help our community got me laughing my behind off. The most these democrats will do is help black women to further sh!t on you ninjas, and talk about how black men are beneath them. Y'all ninjas better wake up
IDC because I'm pretty much done with black women.
Nothing surprises me about BW anymore, they preach all that BS about "keeping it in the community" but pull stunts like this, so I've been stop taking most of them serious...:mjlol:And ya'll dudes who try to shame BM into being with BW need to hold the "L", because these broads are only loyal to self...:russ:
I'm apathetic, the way black women talk crazy about black men these days has made me not care about defending them...:yeshrug:
I said I don't care what The Black community IS ON (Meaning I don't care what the popular wave the black community is on). For example, alot of ish that's popular In the black community is degeneracy and I really don't mesh with it. But I guess I'm a c00n for not following it, well so be it...
the c00n word lost its power when I realized that only black people leading positive successful lives seem to get this label. Riddle me this...why don't ninjas that are actively genecoding our people in these inner cities get called c00n? Or the brehs that brag about homewrecking black families? Y'all ninjas are a joke..

Yo I'm arguing with a legit crazy person:

This is why I'm against the victim mentality and overall negativity constantly being preached to us Black Americans. I've literally had silver fillings become gold through prayer and unwavering faith that they would turn gold.
True story, I prayed for and visualized my dream car and got it without paying a dime for it. Exact model, color, generation, manual gearbox. Even the exact circumstances were met while getting it. It's a 5th gen Honda Prelude(these are pretty rare), there are no limits.

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Daps
In old school Europe, being called "black" could mean anything from having a slightly swarthy complexion to just being considered a bad person. It had NOTHING to do with having Black African skin.
Wrong, they were called "dark".

Arabs ("Saracens") were called black in that period. Berbers ("Moors") were called black in that time period.
Obviously..

moor-painting.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wrong, they were called "dark".

Bullshyt, there are NUMEROUS instances of people with "swarthy" complexions being referred to as Black, even straight-up Europeans could get nicknamed "Black". I just pointed out to you that Saracens (Arabs) were called Black too as a whole group, are you going to pretend the Arab population was Black Africans in the 1200s and then they all suddenly disappeared and got replaced by the actual Arabs without anyone noticing?

Obviously..

moor-painting.jpg

That's a Dutch painter from the 17th century, dumbass. That is LONG after Black Africans were in Europe and a fukking Dutch painter isn't going to have any clue what North African Moors looked like 500 years earlier, his painting is clearly romantic caricature, not reality.

Not that there couldn't have been Black Africans mixed in with the Berber and Arabs during that earlier period, Africans travelled too....but it wouldn't have been the dominant group or even a large minority, whereas North Africans were often referred to as "Black Moors" as an entire group.

Do you think the Berber magically changed from black West Africans to brown North Africans in the last 400 years? How exactly?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Bullshyt, there are NUMEROUS instances of people with "swarthy" complexions being referred to as Black, even straight-up Europeans could get nicknamed "Black". I just pointed out to you that Saracens (Arabs) were called Black too as a whole group, are you going to pretend the Arab population was Black Africans in the 1200s and then they all suddenly disappeared and got replaced by the actual Arabs without anyone noticing?

That's a Dutch painter from the 17th century, dumbass. That is LONG after Black Africans were in Europe and a fukking Dutch painter isn't going to have any clue what North African Moors looked like 500 years earlier, his painting is clearly romantic caricature, not reality.

Not that there couldn't have been Black Africans mixed in with the Berber and Arabs during that earlier period, Africans travelled too....but it wouldn't have been the dominant group or even a large minority, whereas North Africans were often referred to as "Black Moors" as an entire group.

Do you think the Berber magically changed from black West Africans to brown North Africans in the last 400 years? How exactly?
sicilans were hung

have been discriminated in italy/usa

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
If you vote for Trump after four years of Trump, how the fukk are you not a Trump supporter? Are you not going to vote for him again in 2024? :dahell:

You're not only a Trump supporter, you fukking hate Black people. :mjlol:

Yo I'm arguing with a legit crazy person:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I'm crazy because a miracle happened for me? I'm most definitely not ashamed, you literally can shape your life with your belief/faith. I'm legit living a comfortable life right now without finishing my degree due to my faith...laugh all you want. :yeshrug: I realized the spirit world is most definitely real in my personal life. But that's my fault for casting pearls amongst swine...

ramblings of a cac opiate/pill/meth head

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Obviously..

moor-painting.jpg

Like I pointed out, that's a 17th century depiction. Paintings of the moors from 500 years earlier look....somewhat different:

main-qimg-12b48f98604cb94c5af972c47c34ecbd-lq

main-qimg-a532df3d22fb9f768624e80639e03bcd-c

main-qimg-49422ca686a757c1949d7577ae5c35dd-lq

main-qimg-dd98dee465ecaf2342270fd5f3b78f67.webp

European definitions of "Black" were always relative. First the arabs were called "Black Saracens". Then later when the slightly darker North African Berber came, they called them "Black Moors" and (after several centuries) distinguished between them and the arab "White Moors". Then later Black subsaharan Africans entered the picture, but it took centuries more for North Africans to stop being referred to as "Black", and often they were still depicted as Black in retrospect in order to further stereotypes about Africans.

But the idea that North African Berbers would have been the equivilent of Black Subsaharan Africans is ridiculous. In the 1300s Morocco had a king known as the "Black Sultan", Abu al-Hasan Ali ibn Othman. He was half-Abyssinia, and that alone was enough for him to be distinguished as "Black" compared to other Moroccans.

Mordecai Johnson was the first Black president of Howard, I wonder if you're going to argue that he had Black skin too since White people called him "Black". :pachaha:

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Like I pointed out, that's a 17th century depiction. Paintings of the moors from 500 years later look....somewhat different:

main-qimg-12b48f98604cb94c5af972c47c34ecbd-lq

main-qimg-a532df3d22fb9f768624e80639e03bcd-c

main-qimg-49422ca686a757c1949d7577ae5c35dd-lq

main-qimg-dd98dee465ecaf2342270fd5f3b78f67.webp

European definitions of "Black" were always relative. First the arabs were called "Black Saracens". Then later when the slightly darker North African Berber came, they called them "Black Moors" and (after several centuries) distinguished between them and the arab "White Moors". Then later Black subsaharan Africans entered the picture, but it took centuries more for North Africans to stop being referred to as "Black", and often they were still depicted as Black in retrospect in order to further stereotypes about Africans.

But the idea that North African Berbers would have been the equivilent of Black Subsaharan Africans is ridiculous. In the 1300s Morocco had a king known as the "Black Sultan", Abu al-Hasan Ali ibn Othman. He was half-Abyssinia, and that alone was enough for him to be distinguished as "Black" compared to other Moroccans.

Mordecai Johnson was the first Black president of Howard, I wonder if you're going to argue that he had Black skin too since White people called him "Black". :pachaha:

hqdefault.jpg

We got a time traveler on our hands....:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: