Imagine how white liberals will feel when Kendrick gets even more anti Semitic

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm crazy because a miracle happened for me? I'm most definitely not ashamed, you literally can shape your life with your belief/faith. I'm legit living a comfortable life right now without finishing my degree due to my faith...laugh all you want. :yeshrug: I realized the spirit world is most definitely real in my personal life. But that's my fault for casting pearls amongst swine...

most maga posters are crazy as fukk
seriously

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Like I pointed out, that's a 17th century depiction. Paintings of the moors from 500 years earlier look....somewhat different:

European definitions of "Black" were always relative. First the arabs were called "Black Saracens". Then later when the slightly darker North African Berber came, they called them "Black Moors" and (after several centuries) distinguished between them and the arab "White Moors". Then later Black subsaharan Africans entered the picture, but it took centuries more for North Africans to stop being referred to as "Black", and often they were still depicted as Black in retrospect in order to further stereotypes about Africans.

But the idea that North African Berbers would have been the equivilent of Black Subsaharan Africans is ridiculous. In the 1300s Morocco had a king known as the "Black Sultan", Abu al-Hasan Ali ibn Othman. He was half-Abyssinia, and that alone was enough for him to be distinguished as "Black" compared to other Moroccans.
Mordecai Johnson was the first Black president of Howard, I wonder if you're going to argue that he had Black skin too since White people called him "Black". :pachaha:
I had a good night's sleep and I’m off work today, so it's time to get in my bag and bury this honorary “physics” degree holder who can’t even count centuries…:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Sources of history in the Pentateuch, Pg.118, (1882) by Bartlett, Samuel Colcord, 1817-1898
“Thus the BLACK color is found not only in individuals, as the black Jews of Portugal, but in tribes, as the Bicharis on the Red Sea, whose hair and character are perfectly Semitic;”

Bicharis people of the Red Sea:
lossy-page1-1920px-KITLV_A749_-_Bichari%2C_nomaden_uit_Egypte%2C_KITLV_111013.tiff.jpg

As you can see from that image of the Bicharis/Beja people of the Red Sea ARE BLACK PEOPLE LIKE THE SOURCE POINTED OUT ABOUT THE PORTUGUESE JEWS, YOUR GOAL POST MOVE IS DEBUNKED, THEY MEANT AFRICAN BLACK.

The Negro in the New world (1910) by Harry H. Johnston​

“The Jews are composed of three or four separate racial elements. The Asiatic negroid strain shows itself occasionally in the curly hair, the long eye, and proportions of the skull. The Jewish hybrids with the Negro in Jamaica and Guiana reproduce most strikingly the Assyrian type (supra).”

A New Voyage to Italy With Curious Observations On Several Other Countries (1739) by Misson, Maximilien, 1650?-1722; Jephson, Charles, active 1736-1748; J. and J. Bonwicke

“Tis also a vulgar Error that the Jews are all black ; FOR THIS IS ONLY TRUE OF THE PORTUGUESE JEWS, WHO MARRY ALWAYS AMONG ONE ANOTHER, BEGET CHILDREN LIKE THEMSELVES ; and consequently the SWARTHINESS OF THEIR COMPLEXION IS ENTAILED UPON THEIR WHOLE RACE”

It says here that the BLACK Portuguese Jews were Black due to not mixing with other nations and only producing children like themselves and that the SWARTHINESS OF THEIR COMPLEXION IS ENTAILED UPON THEIR WHOLE RACE. Other Jewish people almost always have AFRICAN DNA in their blood, deductive reasoning would say that the Black Portuguese Jews were true to their ancient Israelite ancestors in physical appearance vs mixed Jews that erroneously base their lineage through their mother (It's supposed to be through their father according to the Bible).

I got more in the clip, ready to go…just say you want it...

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I had a good night's sleep and I’m off work today, so it's time to get in my bag and bury this

It's like you get more obviously ignorant the longer this goes on. Why not respond to all the previous arguments you got embarassed by? Oh, it's because you can't actually use logical reasoning to defend yourself. All you have is a "list of proofs" copied off the internet, and when they get challenged you just move to the next item on the list.

A New Voyage to Italy With Curious Observations On Several Other Countries (1739) by Misson, Maximilien, 1650?-1722; Jephson, Charles, active 1736-1748; J. and J. Bonwicke

“Tis also a vulgar Error that the Jews are all black ; FOR THIS IS ONLY TRUE OF THE PORTUGUESE JEWS, WHO MARRY ALWAYS AMONG ONE ANOTHER, BEGET CHILDREN LIKE THEMSELVES ; and consequently the SWARTHINESS OF THEIR COMPLEXION IS ENTAILED UPON THEIR WHOLE RACE”

This is literally exactly what I already told you, that "Black" meant "swarthy" back then, just like the swarthy arabs were called, "Black Saracens". He is LITERALLY equating "black" with "swarthy". You played yourself.

"All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth." - Benjamin Franklin

What ethnic groups have been thought of as swarthy, by the way? Generally those surrounding the Mediterranean: Spaniards, (southern) Italians, Greeks, Turks, Arabs.

This kind of exaggeration is similar to English ideas about the so-called "Black Irish". They're really just white people from the British Isles (not just Ireland) who have dark hair and eyes and a Mediterranean appearance — like Colin Farrell, Catherine Zeta Jones, Sean Connery, Mr. Bean, Russell Brand and many others — but old school Nordicists used to claim that part of the Celtic physiognomy was "black-tinted skin".

So I guess the "Black Irish" were Africans too, since they were called "Black"? And the Italians and Greeks and Turks and Arabs are all "swarthy", so they're Black as well?

You're making yourself look worse and worse breh.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Sources of history in the Pentateuch, Pg.118, (1882) by Bartlett, Samuel Colcord, 1817-1898
“Thus the BLACK color is found not only in individuals, as the black Jews of Portugal, but in tribes, as the Bicharis on the Red Sea, whose hair and character are perfectly Semitic;”

Breh, Bartlett is a fukking late 19th century American preacher. What the fukk would he know about the color of Portuguese Jews in the 13th century? He's literally just rifing off of their name "Black Jews", he probably hadn't even been to Portugal in his life. We have PICTURES of Portuguese Jews from that period, actual pictures not paintings, and they weren't black.

The Negro in the New world (1910) by Harry H. Johnston
“The Jews are composed of three or four separate racial elements. The Asiatic negroid strain shows itself occasionally in the curly hair, the long eye, and proportions of the skull. The Jewish hybrids with the Negro in Jamaica and Guiana reproduce most strikingly the Assyrian type (supra).”

This is even worse. You're quoting a guy from the 20th century, who isn't even talking about Portugal, he's talking about Jewish folk who intermarried with Black folk in Jamaica. This, again, is in the 1900s, so you don't even need to quote writers because we have PICTURES of Jewish people throughout the 1900s so it's easy to tell who is Black and who isn't.

I got more in the clip, ready to go…just say you want it...

This perfectly describes how you argue - you just have a "clip" of shyt you copy-pasted off the internet and you continuously spray it at your opponent while ignoring how worthless each individual point is.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

"The history of the Jews in Portugal reaches back over two thousand years and is directly related to Sephardi history, a Jewish ethnic division that represents communities that originated in the Iberian Peninsula (Portugal and Spain)."

You can literally look at and genetically test Sephardi Jews today and see that they aren't subsaharan Africans. And you can go back 4-5-6 centuries and see the same thing.

Baruch Spinoza - Wikipedia

Spinoza was one of many Portuguese Sephardic Jews of the early 1600s who grew up outside of Portugal because the Portuguese Jews had been driven out of Portugal. his is his portrait from 1665. This is an actual Portuguese Jew, not some fanciful recreation from foreigner just talking about things they heard hundreds of years after the fact.

330px-Anonymous_-_Portret_van_Baruch_de_Spinoza_-_MB01920_-_Jewish_Museum.jpg

There are numerous other paintings of Spinoza from the 1600s (most made soon after his death), the features and complexion agree in all of them.

It's easy to go further back and see other notable Portuguese Jews - Roderigo Lopes (born 1517), Solomon ibn Verga (born 1460), Abraham Zacuto (born 1460), Isaac ben Judah Abarbanel (born 1437). There are paintings of all of them from the time period and they all look Mediterranean or North African.