Imagine how white liberals will feel when Kendrick gets even more anti Semitic

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
what does this even mean?

if they control certain industries they can be bigoted to people outside of their group.
doesnt make it right
what im saying... is that every group at that level in every industry acts the same...

this is about poor vs rich, not (insert race here) against jews...

that is the main thing people miss

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
nah kendrick is more into this israelite nonsense than anything else.

black men are so desperate to break their ego out of the box that they resort to believing in fairytales as comfort.

One thing that disappoints me about Kendrick, and I think he is a top 3 rapper of all time.
This nikka is so weird . Every time I see his replies to ANY threads He on that I think im Better then you other nikkas vibe

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
what im saying... is that every group at that level in every industry acts the same...

this is about poor vs rich, not (insert race here) against jews...

that is the main thing people miss
its more than money.

its a caste system.
ivy leagues (and adjacent schools) + religion
and a belief system (culture)

people with money in the south/southwest cant get in with them

they use black people for numbers (votes & narratives) and the entertainment business

Last edited:
Daps
wasn't kendrick protesting the roe v wade thing during his concerts? I think Kanye is more down with hebrew israelites and in line with their views than Kendrick is.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
its more than money.

its a caste system.
ivy leagues (and adjacent schools) + religion
and a belief system (culture)

people with money is the south/southwest cant get in with them

they use black people for numbers (votes & narratives) and the entertainment business
The Jewish people they wouldnt fukk with make up a vast majority of the Jewish population. Imagine if a group of rich black people were at the top of an industry and somebody tried to point to a regular black man and say all blacks are the problem.

I know a kid in commercial real estate who tried talking to a chick connected to a powerful family... uncles got mad when they heard. Told him to send his resume.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This was literally our culture before slavery and colonization. And that reference wasn't the only location where Black Jews were in Africa, they were literally DEEP in West, Central and Southern Africa.

lol - except there isn't a single reference to this anywhere in the culture. Claiming that every other religious and cultural tradition was preserved but "Being Jewish and literally every thing that goes with that" got magically eliminated from every record requires a special kind of delusion.

Places in Africa where Jews did go, like the Lemba tribe, have clear cultural and genetic markers. Why is this missing everywhere else?

Genetic records prove you wrong, historical records prove you wrong, Africa's own cultural knowledge proves you wrong, basic logic prove you wrong (how would an entire enormous continent be descended from a tiny remnant group?)

And using European slurs to prove your case, really? Europeans call everyone "black" who they don't like, even white people. That doesn't mean they had black skin, you're talking the 1400s when we have clear historical records, you can't just make shyt up about that period.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
The actual musicians did the heavy lifting on that :hubie:
thats what gets to me. snoop and thundercat made that record dope, not kenny

and that last track with his chat with pac made me cringe

kid is delusional. he will never be a quarter of what pac was, sorry

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Notice how the Jews of Portugal were called the "Black Portuguese" and how they were all expelled to the continent of Africa amongst other black tribes in the 1400s.

So you think Moroccan Jews are Black then? :obama:

Breh, you can literally test the DNA of Moroccan Jews right now and see they're 31% West Asian DNA. THOSE are the kind of people that were expelled from Spain along with the "Moors". The fact that they called them Black doesn't mean they have black skin.

All around the world, you can see the Semitic genetic signature in Jewish populations. Azerbaijan Jews are 47% West Asian DNA. Georgian Jews are 45% West Asian DNA. Iraqi Jews are 43% West Asian DNA. Iranian Jews are 41% West Asian DNA. Uzbekistan Jews are 41% West Asian DNA. Bulgarian Jews are 33% West Asian DNA. Mumbai Jews and Cochin Jews (both in India) are 27% and 8% West Asian DNA, respectively. Even Ethiopian Jews are 3% West Asian DNA.

You can look at a map of the Semitic genetic signature, and once you get south or west of Ethiopia the ONLY traces are in a few "Coloured" groups in South Africa. If Black folk in the rest of Africa descended from that region, then why is there zero genetic evidence of it? Why do their genes so closely match people from their same and nearby regions of Africa? Why are the customs, cultures, technology, etc. of every group in the region similar in every case to those of other people groups around them, rather than showing some obvious Middle Eastern or Biblical influence?

7jrIhCS.jpg

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
This nikka is so weird . Every time I see his replies to ANY threads He on that I think im Better then you other nikkas vibe
That's the coli in general. Filled to the brim of dudes with that energy but theyre posted on the coli like it's a full time job.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The Jewish people they wouldnt fukk with make up a vast majority of the Jewish population. Imagine if a group of rich black people were at the top of an industry and somebody tried to point to a regular black man and say all blacks are the problem.

I know a kid in commercial real estate who tried talking to a chick connected to a powerful family... uncles got mad when they heard. Told him to send his resume.

I like reading posts from folks who know what they are talking about
instead of some imagined fairytale twitter bullshyt