Imagine how white liberals will feel when Kendrick gets even more anti Semitic

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
what does this even mean?

if they control certain industries they can be bigoted to people outside of their group.
doesnt make it right
They are bigoted towards different circles within their own people too.

Like, the people at the top connect with rich blacks and whites more than lower level jews.

shyt, to drive this point home. I know connected jews who have pictures chillin with the crown prince of Saudi Arabia.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LOL, you need to reread my post, I said the Jews of Portugal were expelled to Portuguese colonies in Africa, not the other way around.

How is where they were expelled to relevant to anything though? :dahell:

I gave you the genetic background of the Moroccan Jews because that was most relevant to the background of Portuguese Jews that were expelled, considering they were right there. You started blathering about how the Jews were expelled to Portuguese colonies, not to Morocco. How the hell is that relevant to my point? They didn't come FROM those other colonies, they came from north Africa and the Middle East.

Follow the discussion, I'm clearly not the one having trouble reading.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Blaming jews for homosexuality and transgenderism.... i don't even know how to respond to that.

In this thread, we have:

* Jews are the driving force behind LGBT

* Marx was a secret Jewish plot to promote Communism, because that focuses on fighting class division....which somehow was the goal of rich powerful Jews?

* Portuguese Jews had to have been Black because the Portuguese banished them to Africa when they expelled them

* There are records of some Jews going to Ethiopia, but that's really an error and they meant the rest of Africa

Daps
Kendrick ain’t stand on the Hebrew Israelite talk when Kanye and kyrie was going through it . Not one verse , tweet , Instagram picture, or even a cryptic message . :mjlol: :camby:
As he should. Kanye was being a dangerous dumbass and Kyrie was just plain stupid, what the hell did he expect ?

How many times does it need to be said that you need to move in silence. There are times where getting swept up in the moment and following your emotions will definitely help but acting rashly without thinking of the outcome dooms you to failure.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Kendrick isnt and will never be on Ye's level of pop culture fame.

Even if he were to make anti-semitic comments it wouldnt be have Ye's reach or level of influence to have a ripple effect on the global mainstream.

Ye was a Kardiashian and Trump ally to the point of public appearences together for Christ sake. And for awhile, white America's favorite rapper.

Hell, he still is in a lot of the most dangerous street level white American demographics.

He's pop culture biggest white, heterosexual Christian male supporter. As if they needed his help.

If Kendrick makes any comments on would be more akin to what Ice Cube did early on in his career. Maybe a footnote in an article about a perceived normalization of anti-semetism in mainstream culture.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere

I gave you the genetic background of the Moroccan Jews because that was most relevant to the background of Portuguese Jews that were expelled, considering they were right there. You started blathering about how the Jews were expelled to Portuguese colonies, not to Morocco. How the hell is that relevant to my point? They didn't come FROM those other colonies, they came from north Africa and the Middle East.

I must've hit a nerve, because you're doubling down on stupidity, gaslighting and strawman arguments. You're trying to debate me on the Black Portuguese Jews being expelled to Africa and try to draw this connection to Morrocan Jews. But you're too busy trying to be right In the face of someone who studied this extensively. Bet you didn't know the skulls found in the Jew's previous capital city of Lisbon, Portugal clustered with our skulls, and not those Arab Morrocan Jews? Right?:mjlol:

Debating you would be a waste of time, because I'd have to dig up my treasure trove of references and maps to embarrass you further than what you're doing to yourself. We are not intellectual equals, and that's apparent by your lack of comprehension and basic deductive reasoning skills.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
In this thread, we have:

* Jews are the driving force behind LGBT

* Marx was a secret Jewish plot to promote Communism, because that focuses on fighting class division....which somehow was the goal of rich powerful Jews?

* Portuguese Jews had to have been Black because the Portuguese banished them to Africa when they expelled them

* There are records of some Jews going to Ethiopia, but that's really an error and they meant the rest of Africa
NOT only are you an idiot with a physics degree, but you're a damn liar putting words in my mouth. The reference I originally posted says:

"King John II. In 1492, expelled all the Jews to the island of St.Thomas, which had been discovered in 1471, and other Portuguese settlements on the continent of Africa; and from these banished Jews, The BLACK PORTUGUESE, AS THEY ARE CALLED, and the Jews in Loango, who are despised even by the very Negroes, are descended."

You then proceed to make it like I made an "assumption" that the Portuguese Jews were black, WHEN IT PLAINLY SAYS THEY WERE BLACK. I posted my references, where are yours?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I must've hit a nerve, because you're doubling down on stupidity, gaslighting and strawman arguments. You're trying to debate me on the Black Portuguese Jews being expelled to Africa and try to draw this connection to Morrocan Jews. But you're too busy trying to be right In the face of someone who studied this extensively.

Breh, the ONLY evidence you've posted in this thread that Portuguese Jews were Africans is that the Portuguese sent them to their African colonies when they expelled them. That's such an embarrassingly weak argument that no one thinks for a moment you have a better one.

Bet you didn't know the skulls found in the Jew's previous capital city of Lisbon, Portugal clustered with our skulls, and not those Arab Morrocan Jews? Right?:mjlol:

Are you seriously talking about the skeletons of slaves found in Lisbon that date from the 15th-17th centuries? I hope not, because that would be pretty embarassing.

There were definitely Black people in Lisbon. They were Black Africans, not Jews.

Last edited:

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Breh, the ONLY evidence you've posted in this thread that Portuguese Jews were Africans is that the Portuguese sent them to their African colonies when they expelled them. That's such an embarrassingly weak argument that no one thinks for a moment you have a better one.

Are you seriously talking about the skeletons of slaves found in Lisbon that date from the 15th-17th centuries? I hope not, because that would be pretty embarassing.

There were definitely Black people in Lisbon. They were Black Africans, not Jews.

One of us has a degree in physics and was granted honors by the humanities department of one of the top schools in the country. The other one believes in a conspiracy theory that was made up by a 19th-century preacher and proven false prophet based on nothing other than his claim that God told him so. If we had to objectively determine which one had reasoning skills and which just has a bad case of Duning-Kruger Effect....

I don't think a poster with negative rep as deep as his post count has any room to talk about objective reasoning here. Seems like most third-party observers see you embarrassing yourself.
Again:

"King John II. In 1492, expelled all the Jews to the island of St.Thomas, which had been discovered in 1471, and other Portuguese settlements on the continent of Africa; and from these banished Jews, The BLACK PORTUGUESE, AS THEY ARE CALLED, and the Jews in Loango, who are despised even by the very Negroes, are descended."

Address this 👆👆👆...all that "I'm a PHD" nonsense doesn't move me, because you literally don't sound smart at all. Also, my rep is like that, because I voted for Trump due to my own personal reasons (mostly economic and to show democrats that theyre not entitled to a free vote because im black).

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He's done with that fake militant black Israelite ish
Someone smart put him on game and told him that whole group secretly just wants to be white

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

You then proceed to make it like I made an "assumption" that the Portuguese Jews were black, WHEN IT PLAINLY SAYS THEY WERE BLACK. I posted my references, where are yours?

Calling someone "black" is an old school European slur, it doesn't mean their color is black dumbass. :laff:

Arabs ("Saracens") were called black in that period. Berbers ("Moors") were called black in that time period. When Native Americans were discovered, they were often described as Black. It could be used for ANY person with darker-than-white skin, or even just someone they wanted to depict in a bad light even if their skin was hardly dark at all.

This is Black Bart, the famous American outlaw.

375px-Charles_Bowles_aka_Black_Bart.jpg

This is Black Sam Bellany, the famous English pirate:

samuel-bellamy.jpeg

In old school Europe, being called "black" could mean anything from having a slightly swarthy complexion to just being considered a bad person. It had NOTHING to do with having Black African skin.

Imagine being so historically illiterate that your evidence for skin color is a generalized, meaningless European taunt.

Last edited:

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Calling someone "black" is an old school European slur, it doesn't mean their color is black dumbass. :laff:

Arabs ("Saracens") were called black in that period. Berbers ("Moors") were called black in that time period. When Native Americans were discovered, they were often described as Black. It could be used for ANY person with darker-than-white skin, or even just someone they wanted to depict in a bad light even if their skin was hardly dark at all.

This is Black Bart, the famous American outlaw.

375px-Charles_Bowles_aka_Black_Bart.jpg

This is Black Sam Bellany, the famous English pirate:

samuel-bellamy.jpeg

In old school Europe, being called "black" could mean anything from having a slightly swarthy complexion to just being considered a bad person. It had NOTHING to do with having Black African skin.

Imagine being so historically illiterate that your evidence for skin color is a generalized, meaningless European taunt.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Yeah, we're most definitely done here...facts will get stated, goal posts will be moved. I'm pretty certain I'm debating a white man in digital black face...:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I already know how ya'll get down, I'm not going to waste anymore of my time...:mjgrin: