Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
be a white guy with a black man in your avi on a predominately black message board

that would be like me going to NASCAR forum with dale earndheart as my avi and just chatting away

white people obsess over us and I'm not cool with that shyt at all, on or offline. :birdman:
FACTS .. all of this.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Fuk is this shyt? Don't need your acknowledgement. Dumb fukkin white people really act like we're supposed to give some shyt about their feelings; and be sympathetic towards their issues despite the racial injustice they implemented. Like we're supposed to acknowledge your perceived inner conflict @Afflatus ..and you have a black man in your avi?? Go talk to your own people about their indifference. @GPBear @MikeyC @biscuitsnbangers come get your mans.

The dissertations and responses in this thread....c00n caping shyt, y'all really need white acceptance that bad that you feel the need to give this attention.??? This is what happens when you let white people think they have a voice on black issues and recklessly infiltrate the space while having a divisive attitude among our own. The fact that this cakkk felt he was emboldened enough to start this thread and people felt compelled to discuss is pathetic.
They went super :cape::cape:

Example A:
Stronger together

No one is adki

MMA

Superstar
Daps
To the ones talking about c00ning

Stronger together

No one is asking for love

But mutal respect

But most whites can’t seem to do that

I am definitely more MLK than Malcolm
More c00n caping. c00n is strong in you. :picard:

At you thinking any of us end goal is this but it's the only way for our people to even survive.
I wish I had the energy to really hate cacs, and more of our people did. We would get our heads out of asses and move right
But we don't, we operate different and we leave that percentage of trust within their society and it's fukking us in every way possible.
I'd love to walk outside tomorrow without knowing there alternative motives to Every fukking Thing around us but the truth is that'll never happen. From the programming they implant on TV, to the food we eat, to how my phone is spying on me, to how the world economics run, to the suppression WS has on other parts of the world economics, even something has simple as someone mentioned the doll test.
Everything their society does in relation to us is poisonous and destructive to us and now is leaking even onto them. It's time to stop playing naive.

I really feel sorry for brothers like you, they got you real good :wow:

@MMA Mo

I pressed send before I was finished
Nah, you still have a strong force of c00ning in you.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
To the ones talking about c00ning

Stronger together

No one is asking for love

But mutal respect

But most whites can’t seem to do that

I am definitely more MLK than Malcolm
You edited your initial response quick fast huh???? I saw that @MMA Mo ...look at this ...This was not his original statement.
:stopitslime::deadmanny::mjpls: