I’m white as fukk and y’all made me hate white people collectively

Benefited

Banned
Daps
all of a sudden yall don't hate people just because they white:sas1:?

One white boy show up talking nice and all of a sudden yall get to being on your best behavior,talking that

"Well, wedon't hate all white people,your not all so bad:francis:",

"Its not you individually,its the system:whoa:"

Even got a

"At the end of the day your my brother"- @TreeElecHuggica

And yall had the nerve to talk about that mother in that Tariq thread smh.
At least she was under pressure and possibly got a check. Yall just started acting nice and kind to a possible st0rmfr0nt troll ,or at best,some white person who is high on LSD and possibly not genuine,for no reason at all:martin:

If you want to be an accepted white person,play your position like the other white posters on this site who haven't crossed lines and stayed in their lane. Ain't no jumping to the front of the line through white guilt and sympathy to be considered "one of the good ones".

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
So we are 7 pages deep and no one has asked OP why he has black man as his avi? :mjdrinking:

So OP why do you have a young black man as your avi?

So OP you need to do drugs to understand what black people are going through? :slaterconfused:

This thread is only 7 pages deep, and there already two brehs fighting with each other, ball washing of OP in question?

We have seen this before, you are going to write something offensive and get yourself banned.

Why not just fukk off instead? :ld:

Nikkas writing dissertations and shyt on how to love fellow men. :laughing:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
kanyetothe is over there!!! you can feel welcomed with your comrades over there www.kanyetothe.com/forum/
:russ:

Hate - feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone).

Everything I listed, why would you not hate the individuals doing those things to your people. :patrice:
I’m not bussing hell wide open for anyone

Esp over race

But I’ll take my L for believing in God on the Coli

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
full
Why would you ruin your high doing shyt like that???

I made this mistake once too, then it got even worse because a WNBA game was on TV and I just got stuck there watching it in reverse.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
So we are 7 pages deep and no one has asked OP why he has black man as his avi? :mjdrinking:

So OP why do you have a young black man as your avi?

So OP you need to do drugs to understand what black people are going through? :slaterconfused:

This thread is only 7 pages deep, and there already two brehs fighting with each other, ball washing of OP in question?

We have seen this before, you are going to write something offensive and get yourself banned.

Why not just fukk off instead? :ld:

Nikkas writing dissertations and shyt on how to love fellow men. :laughing:

Because I listen to Big Krit.
all of a sudden yall don't hate people just because they white:sas1:?

One white boy show up talking nice and all of a sudden yall get to being on your best behavior,talking that

"Well, wedon't hate all white people,your not all so bad:francis:",

"Its not you individually,its the system:whoa:"

Even got a

"At the end of the day your my brother"- @TreeElecHuggica

And yall had the nerve to talk about that mother in that Tariq thread smh.
At least she was under pressure and possibly got a check. Yall just started acting nice and kind to a possible st0rmfr0nt troll ,or at best,some white person who is high on LSD and possibly not genuine,for no reason at all:martin:

If you want to be an accepted white person,play your position like the other white posters on this site who haven't crossed lines and stayed in their lane. Ain't no jumping to the front of the line through white guilt and sympathy to be considered "one of the good ones".

What exactly do you think I’m trying to Do? Seriously? One of the good ones lol? I don’t want you to be ‘nice’ to me. Now tell me what lines have I crossed?

Daps
The hate and abuses directed at this white guy just for speaking his opinions smh. I dont blame whites in general , everyone should be held to their own merit.