I’m white as fukk and y’all made me hate white people collectively

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I’m not going to pretend to know your struggle because I don’t and never will. However I can see some things from your perspective.
I’ve taken a shyt load of LSD before while browsing thecoli and it gave me a lot of insight into a few things.

For example; someone said white people passed their expiration, so I looked it up and was literally mind blown that we were originally black but our skin pigmentation was just fukked up or something. I’ve looked at the world completely different since then and actually come to begin hating us because of how society’s downfall and other stupid shyt. You see all races doing this, but as the majority, it’s mainly our fault encouraging these things on social media..That’s just on top of everything else

I know most of you probably hate me, my skin colour or whatever, but I accept and respect that because despite me not doing anything specifically wrong, you have almost every reason to hate Whites.

Fair play to all of you that have dealt with the bullshyt in your lives because of us

If you are white why not post an acutal picture of yourself with a timestamp to prove it or :duck::duck:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I just think it's weird people on here say such racially charged over the top shyt, like you just did, but fold the second someone asks them to prove their skin.

Yeah this is where a lot of these agents start throwing c00n around to discredit you or derail the thread.

We need verification on this site.

We need a black only space on the internet without white opinion, derailment, influence.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Where is this from? He looks like he just hit a lick. :mjlol:
Didn't hit a lick, about to hit a cac.

White dude comes in here saying he sees a lot of horrible shyt white folks do and get away with :ehh:
Coli mad as hell he even mentioned it :heh:
If you aren't changing things yourself then stfu :damn: :camby:
You can be wearing a Kap jersey holding a BLM banner standing outside any of those police stations shootin black folks..
But you're still a cac :hubie:
Just don't come in here tellin the thread you had to take a bunch of LSD to see it and get coked up to talk about it :mjlol:
Oh you only understand those problems when you get high, that it ? :mjpls:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:dead:that turn..smh.
He saw the reaction and hit that edit button...now he's conveniently talking bout MLK and Malcolm X .
giphy.gif

We are all stronger together :deadrose:

So if you don’t hate white folks you’re c00ning

Stop
Nobody hates white people that's what you don't understand. We don't trust them and have every single ounce not to trust them.

While our children and mothers dying from birth due to hospitals racial practices, several abortion clinics in black cities, politics and banks preventing people from housing loans/business loans, gentrification, prison system built on enslaving black man/woman, our education system built on training young folks to institutionalized prison practices, police harassing, police arresting/jailing for prison employment quotas, corporations using our plight to advertise, putting unhealthy food all over our shelves in our communities, suppressing employment, suppressing business opportunities, displaying us on tv in certain images to fukk up our psychology from birth, consistent undermining our ability, giving platforms to sellouts to divide our people or manipulate our people to do their bidding and much more.
From every single standpoint of existing has a human has a black person is being compromised because of white society. You want to sit here and buck it up for some acceptance or what a paycheck?
White people have justified for what feels like the last half of decade why they professionally trained police officers have a right to kill, shoot our people who are unarmed, of no real threat to their trained lives. And you want to sit here and talk about stronger together :mindblown:

more white c00ning:scust:
cac00ning :ohhh::dead:

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I made myself clear that I agreeed with everything you typed reread what I said in this thread . I disagree that no one hates white people on this board though ... is this your first time posting here ?

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Cool. Still wouldn't trust you to promote true equality over white supremacy.
That’s the point, I don’t expect you to.

I don’t give a shyt about the opinions people give on here, I’m not exactly feeling guilty, nor do I think this is a struggle.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
That’s the point, I don’t expect you to.

I don’t give a shyt about the opinions people give on here, I’m not exactly feeling guilty, nor do I think this is a struggle.
kanyetothe is over there!!! you can feel welcomed with your comrades over there www.kanyetothe.com/forum/
:russ:

I made myself clear that I agreeed with everything you typed reread what I said in this thread . I disagree that no one hates white people on this board though ... is this your first time posting here ?
Hate - feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone).

Everything I listed, why would you not hate the individuals doing those things to your people. :patrice:

Last edited: