I’m white as fukk and y’all made me hate white people collectively

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
You're among friends, the majority of this forum is whites pretending to be black.

With that said I don't hate you cause you're white, I just know that racism is ingrained into your psyche whether you realize or accept it. So whether or not you want to, you see black people as your inferior, meaning you could never truly accept us as your equals. And because of this you could never have real empathy for us and our plight. Also you benefit from white privilege but will never actively do anything to fix this or acknowledge the detriment of it's existence.

You can swear 7 do days till Sunday that this is not true but it's already a scientifically proven fact that racism is inherent to white people, with many tests to back it up. Including the simple doll test started decades ago and conducted on many many white children, whos parents swear they never taught them racism, yet almost every single white child still fails the doll test, even to this day. Even your own famous white scientist Einstein said "racism is a disease of the white man".

So again, I don't hate you, but I could never trust you because i know your heart. And you have no place in it for black people.

Last edited:

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
full
Why would you ruin your high doing shyt like that???
I was taking LSD stupidly, few times a week for a while.

Could careless about ur feelings:russell: unless it's Reparations or some form of payment or anything of value u cacs can:camby:with y'all apologies. We had y'all type for years and nothing has changed
Where did I apologise? Literally all I was trying to say is I fukking hate white people, for various reasons.
Thanks for taking your time to read about something you could careless about though, cock sniffer

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I was taking LSD stupidly, few times a week for a while.

Where did I apologise? Literally all I was trying to say is I fukking hate white people, for various reasons.
Thanks for taking your time to read about something you could careless about though, cock sniffer
fakkit ass cacs like u all the same apologizing ass cacs(even if you aren't) that think cause y'all say stuff like this it means something.

U devil's been doing that. But that hasn't changed anything for blacks folks so spare us unless u coughing up something.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Close your dikksucker you cum skinned troglodyte based genetic failure of a being:scust:

You and your pig faced ilk will have a special hell to pay due to your collective misdeeds wrought upon ogun's chosen people, the original man. :umad:

I bet you're not even black, that's the sad part. Don't even bother replying unless u ready to prove it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You're among friends, the majority of this forum is whites pretending to be black.

With that said I don't hate you cause you're white, I just know that racism is ingrained into your psyche whether you realize or accept it. So whether or not you want to, you see black people as your inferior, meaning you could never truly accept us as your equals. And because of this you could never have real empathy for us and our plight.

You can swear 7 do days till Sunday that this is not true but it's already a scientifically proven fact that racism is inherent to white people, with many tests to back it up. Including the simple doll test started decades ago and conducted on many many white children, whos parents swear they never taught them racism, yet almost every single white child still fails the doll test, even to this day. Even your own famous white scientist Einstein said "racism is a disease of the white man".

So again, I don't hate you, but I could never trust you because i know your heart. And you have no place in it for black people.
The doll test? Is that the test where white girls pick the white doll over the black doll? Or they call the black doll ugly?

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
unless u ready to prove it.
What, so you can call me a c00n when i do? I know how this shyt goes.

It's always 'you're a cac!' when somebody posts something you don't agree with & then when pics are posted 'i always knew you were a c00n!':umad:

Why take up for a cac troll looking for token attention from negroes on a message board anyway? Being raised in Europe has softened your heart for these arctic savages.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
What, so you can call me a c00n when i do? I know how this shyt goes.

It's always 'you're a cac!' when somebody posts something you don't agree with & then when pics are posted 'i always knew you were a c00n!':umad:

Why take up for a cac troll looking for token attention from negroes on a message board anyway? Being raised in Europe has softened your heart for these arctic savages.

Didn't say i agreed or disagreed with your post, and i never said you were a cac or c00n, just said you're not black.

Which you still haven't disproved.:sas2:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP since your “revelation” have you tried to enlighten ya family friends etc about how they too should be ashamed and disgusted at thier behavior like yourself ?

I cant respect a white person who isnt filled with guilt and self awareness with thier current place in this world as great beneficators of white privilege.