I’m white as fukk and y’all made me hate white people collectively

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Didn't say i agreed or disagreed with your post, and i never said you were a cac or c00n, just said you're not black.

Which you still haven't disproved.:sas2:
:deadmanny::mjlol:

Oh well, you're just going to have to lean on your assumption then... not gonna get in tha habit of 'proving myself' to any and everybody who accuses me of being something I'm not just because one of my posts doesn't sit well with them.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I’m not going to pretend to know your struggle because I don’t and never will. However I can see some things from your perspective.
I’ve taken a shyt load of LSD before while browsing thecoli and it gave me a lot of insight into a few things.

For example; someone said white people passed their expiration, so I looked it up and was literally mind blown that we were originally black but our skin pigmentation was just fukked up or something. I’ve looked at the world completely different since then and actually come to begin hating us because of how society’s downfall and other stupid shyt. You see all races doing this, but as the majority, it’s mainly our fault encouraging these things on social media..That’s just on top of everything else

I know most of you probably hate me, my skin colour or whatever, but I accept and respect that because despite me not doing anything specifically wrong, you have almost every reason to hate Whites.

Fair play to all of you that have dealt with the bullshyt in your lives because of us
Most of us don’t hate white people individually but the way race has created an unfair system that no one but a few want to change.

At the end of the day your my brother

Now encourage other members of your race to act like it

MMA

Superstar
Daps
For example; someone said white people passed their expiration
You're among friends, the majority of this forum is whites pretending to be black.

full

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
:deadmanny::mjlol:

Oh well, you're just going to have to lean on your assumption then... not gonna get in tha habit of 'proving myself' to any and everybody who accuses me of being something I'm not just because one of my posts doesn't sit well with them.

I just think it's weird people on here say such racially charged over the top shyt, like you just did, but fold the second someone asks them to prove their skin.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
The c00n dancing in this thread is hilarious :mjlol:

Exactly why we don't get anywhere, the individual cac is a good person mentality :mjpls:

"I don't hate you op, you not one of them bad whites."

"I don't judge you for what your ancestors and their successor are currently doing"

:laff::laff::laff:

I don't even care about white privilege and all of that shyt, Foh y'all know what your people are doing and will do nothing to change it but feel sorry that the one's in charge are evil because you are the benefactors of their actions. We are not even asking for handouts, we ask to be left alone and y'all can't even do that.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
TBH I could see this being possible, white people do a bunch of annoying/frustrating ass things on the regular, hating/disliking other white people (or perhaps their behavior, or perhaps both) while being white is feasible, even likely.

I don't know why OP is telling us this though.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I just think it's weird people on here say such racially charged over the top shyt, like you just did, but fold the second someone asks them to prove their skin.
:rudy:What are you talking about... if anything, jumping up to scratch someone's itch and post pics whenever wonton accusations are levied against my identity would be more evident of me folding.

Imagine you're minding your own business drinking a beer when some random joker accuses you of being underage and demands you to show him your id... are you going to oblige him or are you going to rightly tell him 'fukk outta my face?' Of course his next line of reasoning would be "All you have to do is pull out your wallet and show me your id, what's tha problem if you have nothing to hide?":troll: Would that be you, folding?:comeon:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Fuk is this shyt? Don't need your acknowledgement. Dumb fukkin white people really act like we're supposed to give some shyt about their feelings; and be sympathetic towards their issues despite the racial injustice they implemented. Like we're supposed to acknowledge your perceived inner conflict @Afflatus ..and you have a black man in your avi?? Go talk to your own people about their indifference. @GPBear @MikeyC @biscuitsnbangers come get your mans.

The dissertations and responses in this thread....c00n caping shyt, y'all really need white acceptance that bad that you feel the need to give this attention.??? This is what happens when you let white people think they have a voice on black issues and recklessly infiltrate the space while having a divisive attitude among our own. The fact that this cakkk felt he was emboldened enough to start this thread and people felt compelled to dap and discuss is pathetic.

Last edited: