Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Someone post that shoplifter Hot Cheetos knockout GIF
full

tocedaw

Pro
Daps
If you aint trollin, you missed the point. You dont have to hate yourself. We wont get anywhere hating other races.

Class, and the enviornment you grow up in, determine your culture and beliefs 1000 times more than your color ever will. For that reason, the fact that so many people continuously try to split into teams purely on race is ridiculous

If you really feel guilty about the sins of your ancestors, worry about what you can change today. I dont hold you accountable for the awful things people that look like you have done to mine. And anyone who would, isnt worth the attention.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I’m not going to pretend to know your struggle because I don’t and never will. However I can see some things from your perspective.
I’ve taken a shyt load of LSD before while browsing thecoli and it gave me a lot of insight into a few things.

For example; someone said white people passed their expiration, so I looked it up and was literally mind blown that we were originally black but our skin pigmentation was just fukked up or something. I’ve looked at the world completely different since then and actually come to begin hating us because of how society’s downfall and other stupid shyt. You see all races doing this, but as the majority, it’s mainly our fault encouraging these things on social media..That’s just on top of everything else

I know most of you probably hate me, my skin colour or whatever, but I accept and respect that because despite me not doing anything specifically wrong, you have almost every reason to hate Whites.

Fair play to all of you that have dealt with the bullshyt in your lives because of us
Close your dikksucker you cum skinned troglodyte based genetic failure of a being:scust:

You and your pig faced ilk will have a special hell to pay due to your collective misdeeds wrought upon ogun's chosen people, the original man. :umad:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

I don't hate you for being white. I don't hate anyone for having a certain pigmentation. Just know that you benefit from white privilege, whether you know it or not.

You can be an ally and call out racism when you see it. You can assist in the aid of non-whites when assaulted and harmed. You can hire qualified non-whites, if you are an employer. You can advocate for justice for those who don't receive justice.

There is no sense of saying that you hate your own people, if you aren't willing to do anything to replace the system of WS with a system of justice....

Last edited:

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Kill your self OP

PUT a shotgun to your dome CAC

Last edited:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
I’m not going to pretend to know your struggle because I don’t and never will. However I can see some things from your perspective.
I’ve taken a shyt load of LSD before while browsing thecoli and it gave me a lot of insight into a few things.

For example; someone said white people passed their expiration, so I looked it up and was literally mind blown that we were originally black but our skin pigmentation was just fukked up or something. I’ve looked at the world completely different since then and actually come to begin hating us because of how society’s downfall and other stupid shyt. You see all races doing this, but as the majority, it’s mainly our fault encouraging these things on social media..That’s just on top of everything else

I know most of you probably hate me, my skin colour or whatever, but I accept and respect that because despite me not doing anything specifically wrong, you have almost every reason to hate Whites.

Fair play to all of you that have dealt with the bullshyt in your lives because of us

View media item 17641