Im intimidated to play elden ring :(

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean i fukks with games like that like fallout and elder scroll games but those were piff in comparison. Elden ring atmosphere is blah

Yeah, its not for everyone. The thing with Bethesda games is they do have little towns and NPC quest to really break up the endless encounters, its nice to know everything in the world isn’t trying to actively kill you.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Man I remember getting my wig pushed all the way back the first time I encountered one of these. shyt was like a 90 minute delay to my destination I was lowkey getting mad :mjlol:

Now I’M the one smacking the shyt out of these fools :blessed:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Elden Ring is kinda rough early, but it might be the most accessible souls game. I've never beaten a souls game before but was able to beat elden ring. If you feel like you're getting defeated easily then you have to grind some ruins and find good farming spots. Also, spirit ashes are your friend, so use that when facing tougher foes. Also, you have to look up guides to find armor and weapons for the builds you want to create. The game is punishing, but it is rewarding when you defeat bosses.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still dont see the hype in this game. Played it for like 3 hours. Story line is ass and all u get to do i run around leveling up killing bosses and camps.
I just bought this and I will say I don't understand what all the hype was regarding the open world aspect of this game. Reviews were making this shyt seem like it was revolutionary :comeon:

Daps
lol brehs ive had elden ring since launch and i only played a few times and made it up to the first real boss. that nikka handed me such an L ive been intimidated ever since to pick it up and play again :russ: funny thing is the image thats in my avatar i actually had a dream about it the day before the game came out (i never saw that image beforehand)...imma face my fear one of these days tho cus i kno elden ring is one of the GOATS.
Yeah it's definitely a challenge. I'm not a huge Souls/FROM player but this game is fun.

Most gamers get their azz handed to them in the boss fights. Only the elite can go in on some SL1 run and beat Elden Beast with a club and no armor.

I will say that some people have an easier time with certain bosses vs others.

Both versions of Mohg were easy for me. Malenia was tough but not as ridiculous as I thought while General Radahn and Astel annoyed the fukk outta me.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Theres like 3 bosses in Dark Souls 3 that are just as hard or more challenging than Malenia imo and she’s the hardest boss in Elden Ring

Nameless King, Darkeater Midir, Sister Friede. Maybe Elden Ring will also have harder DLC bosses though

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
So am I after dying the first 5 mins of playing.

I know your supposed to die but still :mjcry:
I stopped and put it in my backlog. I like hard games that are rewarding when you figure them out, but I wanted to do something laid back. I've been playing Prey. When I beat that it's either Gotham Knights or Elden Ring.

Last edited:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Theres like 3 bosses in Dark Souls 3 that are just as hard or more challenging than Malenia imo and she’s the hardest boss in Elden Ring

Nameless King, Darkeater Midir, Sister Friede. Maybe Elden Ring will also have harder DLC bosses though

I stun-locked Malenia and killed her first time :russ: I think folk who play cautiously are punished for that fight