Im intimidated to play elden ring :(

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Bro i put 20 hrs in

Just finished the bottom island about and the beginning part.

I rage quit over those fukking gremlins with the cat statue like 3 weeks ago havent turned it on since.

Same thing happened with sekiro. Least with this game the restarts to dungeons is in beginning. In sekiro i gotta fukkin trek to the one boss only to die and do it all over again. fukk all that
Word. *plays Mario game instead*

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
50 hours in and I feel like this is the arc of becoming a fukking gawddd.

There's so many moments in this game that test patience and on the level of a real life action flick. For instance, I went back to the headquarters to check on the elders and get a pouch rub from that nice lady that sits on the bed. This invader NPC came out of nowhere and wanted smoke. So I whipped out the axe and fire to battle the enemy. We were jumping over tables and throw shyt at each other to the point I had him staggering.

He tries to use his trace spell and I jump off the table like some Matrix shyt and gave him a critical hit. Those moments outweigh how tedious and frustrating the game is. You are basically playing the patience game, and if you lacking patience, you are not going to progress.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
50 hours in and I feel like this is the arc of becoming a fukking gawddd.

There's so many moments in this game that test patience and on the level of a real life action flick. For instance, I went back to the headquarters to check on the elders and get a pouch rub from that nice lady that sits on the bed. This invader NPC came out of nowhere and wanted smoke. So I whipped out the axe and fire to battle the enemy. We were jumping over tables and throw shyt at each other to the point I had him staggering.

He tries to use his trace spell and I jump off the table like some Matrix shyt and gave him a critical hit. Those moments outweigh how tedious and frustrating the game is. You are basically playing the patience game, and if you lacking patience, you are not going to progress.
git good

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I still een touch this game since…the only game that forced me to stop playing

And you got an avatar of Godfrey??? :dahell:

giphy.gif

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
And you got an avatar of Godfrey??? :dahell:

giphy.gif
Funny story of that avatar is that I had a dream the night before the game released and I saw that exact image in my dream and I had never saw that image before..wats interesting is that I saw that image the very next day after the dream for the first time…Elden ring made me its bytch that day maybe one day I’ll go back and try again to play.