Im intimidated to play elden ring :(

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I killed her the first time i changed to a str/dex build, same way. Just stun-locked the hell out her

Word. She's the most Bloodborne boss in the game - even her Great Rune is a Bloodborne reference :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ok I’m on PC…was fighting the initial boss just now and was fukking him up :ehh: I literally cud of won if I didn’t run out of mana..I picked the astrologer build

i started on astrologer also, its fun but some bosses will be a pain in the ass the way they try and close distance on you. Once you get rock sling (you can probably get it now) you get way more powerful, it does incredibly high damage. It also does a lot of poise damage so not only can most enemies not dodge it but it will knock them on their ass

Word. She's the most Bloodborne boss in the game - even her Great Rune is a Bloodborne reference :wow:

I wish her weapon art was as long as it is when she uses it though

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I just bought this and I will say I don't understand what all the hype was regarding the open world aspect of this game. Reviews were making this shyt seem like it was revolutionary :comeon:
The game is cheap as fukk, the only reason I powered through it is it gave me an elder scrolls vibe.

Other than that, I wouldn’t feel bothered by ignoring it.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
i started on astrologer also, its fun but some bosses will be a pain in the ass the way they try and close distance on you. Once you get rock sling (you can probably get it now) you get way more powerful, it does incredibly high damage.

I wish her weapon art was as long as it is when she uses it though
I’m more of a ranged player magic/bow

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:Just downloaded it. As soon as I catchup on WOW...I shall welcome to die :banderas:

LETS fukkING GO!!!
ForkedAgedHog-size_restricted.gif

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
That feeling when you buss a boss head open who has been pushing your shyt in for the past hour. :wow: :ohlawd:

Pre-patch Radahn worked me though. :hubie:

:dame:⏸️
I’m late af, but pre-patch Radahn was that nikka. The amount of times I died to him was insane…even with all the summons.