Im intimidated to play elden ring :(

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Want to have fun? Go bleed build with duel daggers. break out a shield if you simply can't deal with the cheese spam from some wide weapon users.

Bleed reduvia will carry you hard in the early and middle game. You will die a lot with this build, but the speed in which you kill a boss, is WILD.

You do need to summon a jelly every fight though for those unagro moments. You can definitely take off 40% their hp in 5 seconds if you pull off your full combo and the active bricks people.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you want easy mode you can summon me and I’ll drop you some gear and runes

I’m pretty much at my natural stopping point for the game anyway. I’m prob done until DLC drops

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Im scared too. I have no idea where to start. I went south but still got merked:mjcry:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, but theres really nothing else that exist like it that isn’t directly trying to copy it.

Skyrim isn’t a skill based game. The only thing they really have in common is being open world and fantasy based. BGS have the most rudimentary mechanics in favor of stats/roleplaying.

Ex. You can be level 150 in a souls game and still get killed by a low level enemy if you don’t practice patience and timing. In something like Skyrim or Witcher once you outlevel a enemy they can’t even damage you.
Yeah Skyrim on legendary difficulty is hard my guy, believe me I've been replaying it on legendary and it will completely change how you play the game.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
lol brehs ive had elden ring since launch and i only played a few times and made it up to the first real boss. that nikka handed me such an L ive been intimidated ever since to pick it up and play again :russ: funny thing is the image thats in my avatar i actually had a dream about it the day before the game came out (i never saw that image beforehand)...imma face my fear one of these days tho cus i kno elden ring is one of the GOATS.

You sound like me a couple days ago. Bought it 2 months ago, got repeatedly bodied by the first couple of mobs and stopped playing. Just restarted this week with a different build and enjoying it. Now I only get bodied by the big boys. I'm used to running through a game on normal mode, and dying maybe 5-10 times throughout. With this one, you're gonna die 5-10 times per boss :heh:. It's all about learning their patterns and when to strike.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm over here looking at the copy of Elden Ring in my steam library like:

confused-confused-staring.gif

Like I have this demonic hard ass game in my library and I have yet to check it out :whoa: