I'm ex NOI & I've been peeping TLR & concluded that TLR deals with White Supremacy all wrong

stave

Superstar
Daps
Also, NOI stressed no anal or oral sex :youngsabo: Now how many of ya'll are gonna give up getting head due to it being rooted in European abnormaity?

:camby:

tumblr_owwcuk9QzE1wyfjlmo2_1280.jpg

:gladbron:

Have women that look like this and don't want to fully indulge in them brehs:martin:

Because it's nasty and unsavory :childplease:

:mjlol:

It ain't even a slight to NOI, everyone loses me when they toss this out. So no offense, I want the dome and the butt

:hubie:/ :dame:

Also, like someone else asked, why did you leave?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
i said malcolm taught the noi that anyone disrespecting their teacher within or outside the nation of islam will face the wrath of the noi. notice you didn't see too many white or black media supporting malcolm in denouncing elijah. they knew what would happen.
That's not what you wrote uptop nor does it address the fact that his close friends disobeyed an order to kill him because he knew the reasons were BS.

I showed proof in this thread that the threats to his life came BEFORE he publicly aired out the Elijah issues.

And as for your comment about Black and White media being afraid of NOI and not supporting the denunciation of Elijah, I'd imagine that white press and Black press covered the revelations extensively once the cat was out of the bag. NOI and FOI weren't a joke at all, but they didn't have the Black press shook , nor were mainstream journalists afraid of them. I can google & post the stories that ran after the Wallace interview if you want.

"They knew what would happen?" FOI wasn't a set of gangbanging goons. They were trained disciplined security wing of NOi, they weren't gonna harm journalists.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
OP WAS NEVER IN THE NATION OF ISLAM

There are Islamic and Old Testament verses an stories that he could have used to spin doctor it. In the auto bio, he mentioned David/ Bathsheba and the story of Lot. David slept with a widow after sending her husband to certain death. It doesn't get any more grimy than that. Yet, David gets a pass in the Bible, so it was a good example.

I can't argue against your take on Elijah. My take is that he took advantage of a series of young women who were his personal secretaries.Once is a mistake, after that it's a pattern. Impregnated all of them. then once they were pregnant, had them excommunicated from the NOI. When Malcolm discussed the truth with him and offered to help, Elijah turned around and betrayed him. Ministers with whom Malcolm had confided in, LIED about the conversations...which led to the decision to excommunicate him.
The betrayal at the hands of Elijah and the ministers runs contrary to what the NOI espouses...Morality aside, these are not the actions of decent people.
As far as Malcolm being willing to kill for Elijah...I'm certain that there exists Islamic text justifying killing..or protect the Imam.(old testament verses may justify killing enemies) Be hard pressed to find text justifying bearing false witness against a fellow Muslim.

Malcolm was the MAIN reason that the NOI made the rapid expansion when it did. He pushed for the aggressive recruitment of members, whereas before the NOI had an "Allah will send us members" approach. Malcolm was directly responsible for the amount of money that Elijah Muhammad was making, the lifestyle he lived and that the other ministers were living. Malcolm was himself poor and honest, never taking a thin dime that wasn't his. Being the public face of the NOI, to the mainstream media and destroying reporters and "foes" on tv helped recruit many to the NOI.
I do think that Malcolm was seduced by media attention, but the NOI benefited greatly by his expert use of the print and tv media.

As you showed with the audio, there existed a time after he was silenced when Malcolm was humble and asking for reinstatement. I believe that the threats against his life were BEFORE him discussing Elijah's business in mainstream media .In fact the death threats might have directly prompted him to air everything out. In the auto bio.....he mentions a close friend in NOI telling him that he'd been given the job and refused out of loyalty...not long after Malcolm was removed from NOI. Now he realized that not only were they LIARS but that they would drive followers to kill him based on those lies.

I can't argue against the positive that the NOI has done, and as far as I'm concerned...what happened with Malcolm X was an internal organization issue.
Your entire post is bullsh-t, but the bolded red part is literally the total opposite of what The Most Honorable Elijah taught. That falsehood that you are trying to present as truth, completely contradicts the very core of what Elijah Muhammad taught, in both religion and socio-economics.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Your entire post is bullsh-t, but the bolded red part is literally the total opposite of what The Most Honorable Elijah taught. That falsehood that you are trying to present as truth, completely contradicts the very core of what Elijah Muhammad taught, in both religion and socio-economics.

I'm not the OP....but most of What I've written here is from auto bio and public record of speeches & interviews of Malcolm X in mainstream, Black and NOI press.

How about you correct what you felt was wrong?

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information

I was at Mosque # 7 from 95 - 98 When Conrad Muhammad was the head minister and left when Ben Chavis(turned Benjamin Muhammad) took over. Let it be known that if u live in nyc I will invite you to politic on some real shyt....If u are in nyc hit me up and i'll meet u anywhere to show u my credentials. And i'm not talking sideways...im talking real shyt...grown man shyt. You made a false statement and i challenge your statement with actual facts. Holla back.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
That's not what you wrote uptop nor does it address the fact that his close friends disobeyed an order to kill him because he knew the reasons were BS.

I showed proof in this thread that the threats to his life came BEFORE he publicly aired out the Elijah issues.

And as for your comment about Black and White media being afraid of NOI and not supporting the denunciation of Elijah, I'd imagine that white press and Black press covered the revelations extensively once the cat was out of the bag. NOI and FOI weren't a joke at all, but they didn't have the Black press shook , nor were mainstream journalists afraid of them. I can google & post the stories that ran after the Wallace interview if you want.

"They knew what would happen?" FOI wasn't a set of gangbanging goons. They were trained disciplined security wing of NOi, they weren't gonna harm journalists.
you do not know the history of the noi do you? they had a lot of white establishment shook from the mafia and the press. the noi put the black press in check, they told them if we cacth you writing garbage about out leader, it's going to real ugly for you.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
you do not know the history of the noi do you? they had a lot of white establishment shook from the mafia and the press. the noi put the black press in check, they told them if we cacth you writing garbage about out leader, it's going to real ugly for you.

And tomorrow I will google and post articles from Black press and mainstream press AFTER Malcolm made the reveal to Mike Wallace.

Once I post these stories covering the adultery claims, then what will you say?

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
This the same cat who's saying eminem made Big L career

Dudes so undercover its easy to see

I'm talking about Big L's overhype that didnt exist prior to the Em shout out and how its confirmed thru the lack of acknowledgement for Lord Finesse. You talking about something else. Matter fact this is your 3rd time saying the wrong thing. U all late to the party and complaining about there not being snacks like I'm supposed to go the store just for you. Thats not happening.

Furiously defending that eminem made Big L hot :mjlol:

Im from the NOI :mjlol:

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
This the same cat who's saying eminem made Big L career

Dudes so undercover its easy to see

Furiously defending that eminem made Big L hot :mjlol:

Im from the NOI :mjlol:

:sas1:

I said Em made Big Ls career?

I said Em made Big L hot?

You actually came into a thread where I'm talking about misguided views on White Supremacy to tell a lie about something I never said from a topic that has nothing to do with this?

:youngsabo:

Well alrighty then.