I'm ex NOI & I've been peeping TLR & concluded that TLR deals with White Supremacy all wrong

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
"They knew what would happen?" FOI wasn't a set of gangbanging goons. They were trained disciplined security wing of NOi, they weren't gonna harm journalists.
The FOI is not a "security wing"
You're like 10 posts deep in this thread typing paragraphs of bullsh-t
But I know the drill. When it comes to talking greasy about the NOI, the facts don't really matter

I was at Mosque # 7 from 95 - 98 When Conrad Muhammad was the head minister and left when Ben Chavis(turned Benjamin Muhammad) took over. Let it be known that if u live in nyc I will invite you to politic on some real shyt....If u are in nyc hit me up and i'll meet u anywhere to show u my credentials. And i'm not talking sideways...im talking real shyt...grown man shyt. You made a false statement and i challenge your statement with actual facts. Holla back.
I have no interest in meeting up with a Coli Locker Room retard.

It's not uncommon to run into a brother or sister that joined the NOI in the mid to late 90's, but didn't last. That's when Farrakhan was at the height of his popularity. IF you ever were around, that's what it was; you were clutching Farrakhan's jock strap because he was popular and trendy at that time. You just wanted to be down with that famous Black guy that was all over TV talking boldly against white people.
But I doubt you were ever really in the Mosque.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The FOI is not a "security wing"
You're like 10 posts deep in this thread typing paragraphs of bullsh-t
But I know the drill. When it comes to talking greasy about the NOI, the facts don't really matter

The FACT is that I called you out and asked you to correct what I wrote. Challenge is still open....if you're not scared.
Let's start by you telling me EXACTLY what the role of the Fruit of Islam is....if their role is not the security wing of the NOI.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
I have no interest in meeting up with a Coli Locker Room retard.

It's not uncommon to run into a brother or sister that joined the NOI in the mid to late 90's, but didn't last. That's when Farrakhan was at the height of his popularity. IF you ever were around, that's what it was; you were clutching Farrakhan's jock strap because he was popular and trendy at that time. You just wanted to be down with that famous Black guy that was all over TV talking boldly against white people.
But I doubt you were ever really in the Mosque.

:ehh:

OK well if u dont want to see me to prove your comments incorrect then dont make false statements about my travels in life.

And No..u are dead wrong. I actually thought Allah wanted me to be in the NOI....nothing u have said has been relative at all to my travels in life.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The FACT is that I called you out and asked you to correct what I wrote. Challenge is still open....if you're not scared.
Let's start by you telling me EXACTLY what the role of the Fruit of Islam is....if their role is not the security wing of the NOI.

He's trolling homie.....I cant stop u from going back and forth with him but he's trolling. I say let him just fizzle out. He'll go away,

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Yeah, no. I do not fukk with Hijabs

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I know brother...I can see your avi and tell that u ok with the Black Woman not acting like a queen in public.
tbh, the woman in my pfp isn't black at least not to me. In public however, I wouldn't want Black women to act like whores. It looks bad

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
nikka your rep ain't healthy

Eat this

I'm having a grown up conversation about the false impression of white supremacy on TLR based on my experience in a Black organization and you can only comment about irrelevant rep that means nothing in reality.

:ehh:

This is what happens when babies try to get involved in grown up conversations.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We need a new organization that isn't religion focused to appeal to the youth of today in regards to living a civilized life.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
NOI lost all right to talk when they bodied one of the greatest civic leaders black people have ever had, simply because he exposed the hypocrisy that existed at the top.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
And tomorrow I will google and post articles from Black press and mainstream press AFTER Malcolm made the reveal to Mike Wallace.

Once I post these stories covering the adultery claims, then what will you say?
notice the authorities did not pay elijah a visit after malcolm made those charges publicly. guess that kill that arguement