I'm ex NOI & I've been peeping TLR & concluded that TLR deals with White Supremacy all wrong

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NOI is more a "movement" then religious organization.

Exactly...The NOI deals with White Supremecy more realistically. Like you wont even see a whiteman be able to enter without special invitation from the tippy top. So basically u dont see white people in the mosque at all. Aint no troll disquises......unless they are real agents not that fake agent shyt dudes scream on this site.

How many years were you a part of the nation?

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Do u know what the I in NOI stands for :comeon:

:patrice:

Off top I know you've never been to a meeting at all.

The NOI is quasi, meaning they dont practice traditional Islam. For one they believe Master Fard Muhammad was Allah in the flesh...In Islam saying a man is Allah in the flesh is blasphemy.

Do they pray in the NOI yes...But when u go to a meeting they pray standing up they dont put mats on the floor and kneel. The NOi does its own thing. Dont compare it to traditional Islam.

I'm going to end it right there because thats all that needs to be said.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

The NOI is quasi, meaning they dont practice traditional Islam. For one they believe Master Fard Muhammad was Allah in the flesh...In Islam saying a man is Allah in the flesh is blasphemy.

Do they pray in the NOI yes...But when u go to a meeting they pray standing up they dont put mats on the floor and kneel. The NOi does its own thing. Dont compare it to traditional Islam.

If it wasn't rooted in religion they wouldn't have linked it to Islam.

And like religious people you don't want to discuss or question it :mjgrin:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Have you heard of Elbert Shamsid-Dean?

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
If it wasn't rooted in religion they wouldn't have linked it to Islam.

And like religious people you don't want to discuss or question it :mjgrin:

I said it a while back that Master Fard was a charlatan who taught Elijah Muhammad the hustle and Elijah took it to levels Master Fard never could. They used Islam as something that was exotic-like and rooted in The East to lure Black people. The same way Noble Drew Ali tried luring Black people by constantly referencing "Jesus" in The Holy Koran Of The Moorish Science temple because thats what Black people were familiar with in the early 1900's, Jesus......But Muslims stress Muhammad not Jesus.....Noble Drew Ali couldnt lure no Black folks talking about Muhammad so he stressed Jesus. It was all a hustle.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Compare an troll heavy forum to an pro black religion started by "ex-FBI" Shriner cacs brihs

It's actually interesting :ohhh:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
no i suggest you don't try at all. you were holding the l the minute you started. don't speak on the business of the might noi based on what jet magazine printed. you got to do better then this

Yeah, because reporters know better than to write negative stories about the NOI, right? Even the ones located in same city as NOI headquarters.
Everybody reading this thread has no choice but to laugh at you.

This game is called due to the mercy rule.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Yeah, because reporters know better than to write negative stories about the NOI, right? Even the ones located in same city as NOI headquarters.
Everybody reading this thread has no choice but to laugh at you.

This game is called due to the mercy rule.
you act like i care about someone laughing? what's funny here is you repeating white media lies that's been debunk a long time ago. don't catch feeling because you are clueless about the history of the noi. to top it off, you try to come at me with something you read off a jet magazine lol