I'm ex NOI & I've been peeping TLR & concluded that TLR deals with White Supremacy all wrong

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
NOI= NO

We don't need religion!!!...
Maybe but we do need a space that we all visit often so we can keep in contact with each other and pass down tradition.

You don't see a direct correlation to the fall of the family structure and rise in atheism ?

Religion is about staying on Code as a community.
The Black church is the foundation of our Culture.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
God made weed tho?

serious question why is it a sin to smoke weed then?:jbhmm:

how weed the whiteman poison?

Weed is for everyone i thought

and Blacks was here first so we had it before a whiteman right?

im confused:snoop:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I hear you...But those threats against his life was after discussing Elijahs business remember he blamed The NOI for his house being bombed.....then he retracted that.

And yes...I agree what happened with Malcolm X was an internal organization issue.

July 8,1964 interview with Mike Wallace

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
We must stop trying to live like crackers. But their sorcery is intriguing to us and the rest of the world.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
You’re comparing an organized religion with a public message board.

NOI is more a movement then religious organization. And yes....Me saying that messageboard fukkery is normal business is me pointing out they are 2 different worlds. But the apporach towards White Supremacy is dead serious and it cant be played with on a level of being mixed in with fukkery. White Supremacy needs an approach that is void of fukkery and real focus.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
God made weed tho?

serious question why is it a sin to smoke weed then?:jbhmm:

how weed the whiteman poison?

Weed is for everyone i thought

and Blacks was here first so we had it before a whiteman right?

im confused:snoop:

Let me ask u a question. You ever stop and think about how your local store is stocked with Dutches, white owls, phillies and all types of wraps that are specifically catered to big marijuana use in the hood? Do u think these cigar and wrap companys are owned by Blacks? Nope. They are white owned and they cater to the marijuana useage thats popular in the hood. Why do u think these cigar companys started making flavored cigars? A bunch of whitemen were in a boardroom saying "Ok everyone these rappers are telling us that nikkaz love our stuff....Lets increase revenue by giving them different flavored cigars...They will gravitate towards it" These whitemen saw the big weed usage in the hood and and catered to it....Now thats just the wraps.

As for the weed itself....the smoke has carbon and carbon isn't good on lungs. Real talk there is no health benefits to smoking weed. Its strictly for recreation. And we also need to address how there are some people that just cant control the weed..they abuse it.....spend all their money on it before paying bills. I've seen this numerous times.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NOI is more a movement then religious organization. And yes....Me saying that messageboard fukkery is normal business is me pointing out they are 2 different worlds. But the apporach towards White Supremacy is dead serious and it cant be played with on a level of being mixed in with fukkery. White Supremacy needs an approach that is void of fukkery and real focus.

White Supremacy is never going to end, IMO. I think we need to learn to play the game smarter and get completely under the radar.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Let me ask u a question. You ever stop and think about how your local store is stocked with Dutches, white owls, phillies and all types of wraps that are specifically catered to big marijuana use in the hood? Do u think these cigar and wrap companys are owned by Blacks? Nope. They are white owned and they cater to the marijuana useage thats popular in the hood. Why do u think these cigar companys started making flavored cigars? A bunch of whitemen were in a boardroom saying "Ok everyone these rappers are telling us that nikkaz love our stuff....Lets increase revenue by giving them different flavored cigars...They will gravitate towards it" These whitemen saw the big weed usage in the hood and and catered to it....Now thats just the wraps.

As for the weed itself....the smoke has carbon and carbon isn't good on lungs. Real talk there is no health benefits to smoking weed. Its strictly for recreation. And we also need to address how there are some people that just cant control the weed..they abuse it.....spend all their money on it before paying bills. I've seen this numerous times.
you broke that down good.im over here:lupe: and :whew: for
My thing is this....If the whiteman is so bad then you have to denounce his influence on you, otherwise u look like a hypocrite in the big picture.

Cant point fingers at the whiteman while engaging in his influence. One example I can use is..... the whiteman profitng from those cigs that give people cancer. A woke person would denounce and fight the whiteman profiting from slow death. Now there is a flip side to it.....If u like cigs then dont talk about White Supremacy just bow down to it like u are bowing down to addiction. If u have an addiction to nicotine then that should be ur fight against White Supremacy. Nicotine is big business......Big whitman business....Nicotine addiction is also chemical warfare. So thats how u fight White Supremacy by removing and avoiding the chemicals he set up to trap your body with addiction and slow death.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
TLR in this forum:
H.-Rap-Brown-speaks-to-media-Cuban-UN-mission-his-refuge-6-hrs-from-NYPD-arrest-011068-by-AP.jpg

TLR In other forums:
14386615869603.jpg

TLR IRL:
dating-white-woman.jpg

:laff:

:ohlawd:.. anyone who hates on them never had an official one...

Bean pies are the truth......whatever is in it is like :mindblown:

OP is a former member so.....ummm..why did you leave? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
White Supremacy is never going to end, IMO. I think we need to learn to play the game smarter and get completely under the radar.

exactly....Its never going to end.

This is why I stressed malcolm X and the impression he left us because he told us straight up there is an influence we have to denounce. Like for instance...The whiteman has private prisons. And he wants us to gangbang and kill ourselves so he can fill these prisons up to generate slave labor. He wants us selling dope so he can fill up the prisons for slave labor....he wants us raping women so he can fill up our prisons for slave labor. he wants us to be pedophiles so we can fill up his prisons for slave labor. He wants us to drink and drive and kill someone so we can fill up his prisons for slave labor. He wants us to engage in domestic abuse and batter women and children so he can fill up his prisons for slave labor...he wants us to rob people and rob stores so he can fill up his prisons for slave labor. he wants us to commit fraud and scams. he wants us doing illegal activity. The whiteman has prisons set up specifically for crimes that are commited by the poor and those in the urban demographic just so he can profit off of us....this is the foresight we must have to avoid the traps that are set up.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
His close friend who IGNORED the death order knew that what was being said about him were lies. That's why he didn't carry out the order.

If you can show example of Malcolm directly ordering the death of a person who disrespected Elijah Muhammad, it will be my first time hearing it.
i said malcolm taught the noi that anyone disrespecting their teacher within or outside the nation of islam will face the wrath of the noi. notice you didn't see too many white or black media supporting malcolm in denouncing elijah. they knew what would happen.