I'm ex NOI & I've been peeping TLR & concluded that TLR deals with White Supremacy all wrong

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I disagree with some of the details of the OP's premise as well as the idea that the path forward is through religion

But the gist is right- without discipline, self-accountability and dedication to self-improvement, there's no way we will advance. nikkas love to log on and type up a storm about CAC this and that because it's easy. When it comes to actually putting in the work necessary to move things or even just themselves forward its :hubie: You get out what you put in... and all a lot of TLR loudmouths are putting in are key strokes :francis:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
notice the authorities did not pay elijah a visit after malcolm made those charges publicly. guess that kill that arguement

Oh, the moving the goal post trick?

Your point was about Black and mainstream press being AFRAID to go after or write negative stories about the NOI out of fear. I offered to locate and post the stories that ran after Malcolm X's reveal to refute your claims. I offered to locate Black press coverage and mainstream press coverage of what wold have been a scandalous and controversial topic. I then asked you what you would say after I showed this proof.

Your reply was "the law didn't go after Elijah after Malcolm made those claims so I guess that kills that argument"

????????????

Which argument would that be?

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
We need a new organization that isn't religion focused to appeal to the youth of today in regards to living a civilized life.

Realistically.....the closest we could ever get to that would be in not waiting for it and just gathering your circle and empowering them with a common goal of success lead by discipline, determination and dedication. Like the 3 Black teens who made a pact to become doctors after growing up fukked up in the hood.

61hxcAsW23L._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Dudes saw their fukked up conditions and made a pact to empower themselves thru the most beneficial hustle there is...being a doctor. So now they have that medical alliance and a financial foundation for power. This is an example of the best option for every black person...gather your circle, find a common goal for financial success and empowerment and dedicate yourselves to it.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
NOI lost all right to talk when they bodied one of the greatest civic leaders black people have ever had, simply because he exposed the hypocrisy that existed at the top.

This might sound fukked up but It was internal business...Similiar to the mob taking out someone who they consider a turncoat. The leverage they had was Malcolm going on the same whitemans media that shytted on him not to long ago to talk down on The NOI.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Oh, the moving the goal post trick?

Your point was about Black and mainstream press being AFRAID to go after or write negative stories about the NOI out of fear. I offered to locate and post the stories that ran after Malcolm X's reveal to refute your claims. I offered to locate Black press coverage and mainstream press coverage of what wold have been a scandalous and controversial topic. I then asked you what you would say after I showed this proof.

Your reply was "the law didn't go after Elijah after Malcolm made those claims so I guess that kills that argument"

????????????

Which argument would that be?
post something from the white press where they call elijah m a pedophile or any other name that smear his name the way malcolm did. malcolm went on white media and dogg the messenger and got killed for it. show me who else had the balls to dogg the messenger and see where they end up.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
post something from the white press where they call elijah m a pedophile or any other name that smear his name the way malcolm did. malcolm went on white media and dogg the messenger and got killed for it. show me who else had the balls to dogg the messenger and see where they end up.

Oh, still moving the goal posts, eh?

Where did Malcolm X use the word "pedo" to describe Elijah Muhammad? Maybe I didn't watch the clip closely enough or noticed it in the books I own about this topic. What other words did he use to smear Elijah?

Once you provide that, I will look for editorials from Black and mainstream press from that era using those words about Elijah.

After the story broke, and after some of the women filed paternity suits against Elijah there were surely news stories and negative editorials about the NOI & Elijah Muhammad. This dream world, where people were afraid to write bad things about the NOI was surely shattered after this HUGE story broke nationally.

Try again.....or hold the L.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Oh, still moving the goal posts, eh?

Where did Malcolm X use the word "pedo" to describe Elijah Muhammad? Maybe I didn't watch the clip closely enough or noticed it in the books I own about this topic. What other words did he use to smear Elijah?

Once you provide that, I will look for editorials from Black and mainstream press from that era using those words about Elijah.

After the story broke, and after some of the women filed paternity suits against Elijah there were surely news stories and negative editorials about the NOI & Elijah Muhammad. This dream world, where people were afraid to write bad things about the NOI was surely shattered after this HUGE story broke nationally.

Try again.....or hold the L.
where is the lawsuit? genuis prove that they did any of that. malcom x went on tv and actually said that i thought elijah m was a man???? so he challenge the masculinity of of his teacher on white media tv and expected everything to be cool?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
where is the lawsuit? genuis prove that they did any of that. malcom x went on tv and actually said that i thought elijah m was a man???? so he challenge the masculinity of of his teacher on white media tv and expected everything to be cool?

Link to news story in BLACK owned publication JET Magazine(headquartered in the same city that the NOI's heeadquarters were...Chicago) from July 16,1964

content_002.jpg

https://books.google.com/books?id=Y...of Lucille Rosary and Evelyn Williams&f=false

Malcolm went on tv and told the truth.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Link to news story in BLACK owned publication JET Magazine(headquartered in the same city that the NOI's heeadquarters were...Chicago) from July 16,1964 you do know that this lawsuit fell on the wayside right? you do know that malcolm use to be engaged to Evelyn Williams right? he tried to go against his own teacher because his ex choose the minister

content_002.jpg

https://books.google.com/books?id=YMEDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA46&lpg=PA46&dq=Gladys+Towles+Root+in+behalf+of+Lucille+Rosary+and+Evelyn+Williams&source=bl&ots=G0mveAna2x&sig=BUf5wnSN74MsAOJJeVTwyFznRJU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFteKGkMbWAhUohlQKHRYmAOIQ6AEISjAL#v=onepage&q=Gladys Towles Root in behalf of Lucille Rosary and Evelyn Williams&f=false

Malcolm went on tv and told the truth.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

There was a long legal battle among his heirs when Elijah Muhammad died. Not sure what the final verdict was...as the case kept getting appealed but here are 2 articles that came out during the battle

Article from the Chicago Tribune 7/11/86

Muhammad`s Heirs To Share In Fortune

Nearly a decade of litigation ended Thursday when 22 children of the late Elijah Muhammad were awarded more than $5 million by a Cook County Circuit Court judge who ruled that a South Side bank had wrongly turned over Muhammad`s assets to his Nation of Islam organization.

Judge Henry Budzinski ruled that $3.3 million in assets and $2.4 million in interest accrued since Muhammad`s death Feb. 25, 1975, must be turned over to his estate by Dai-Ichi Kangyo Bank, formerly First Pacific Bank of Chicago. Rufus Cook, attorney for the estate in the suit against the bank, said the only heirs are Muhammad`s 7 legitimate children and 15 illegitimate children. The money will be divided equally among them after bills and claims against the estate are paid, Cook said.

News story from Jet magazine 3/08/82

content_005.jpg

https://books.google.com/books?id=ykEDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA12&dq="elijah+muhammad"'"+children""&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiA2_O5tMbWAhXlslQKHUYgA1sQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q="elijah muhammad"'" children""&f=false

The two women who filed the lawsuit mentioned in my previous post...are listed at the end of the Jet article with the names of the children they had by Elijah Muhammad
.Lucille Rosary is listed as Lucille Karriem Muhammad & Evelyn Williams is listed as Evelyn Muhammad .
.Paternity must have been legally established by then

Now what do you have to say?

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i think alot of people know this already and her fine not being near 100% perfect, still though , that body stocking outfit in hawt

jackson35

Banned
Daps
There was a long legal battle among his heirs when Elijah Muhammad died. Not sure what the final verdict was...as the case kept getting appealed but here are 2 articles that came out during the battle

Article from the Chicago Tribune 7/11/86

Muhammad`s Heirs To Share In Fortune

Nearly a decade of litigation ended Thursday when 22 children of the late Elijah Muhammad were awarded more than $5 million by a Cook County Circuit Court judge who ruled that a South Side bank had wrongly turned over Muhammad`s assets to his Nation of Islam organization.

Judge Henry Budzinski ruled that $3.3 million in assets and $2.4 million in interest accrued since Muhammad`s death Feb. 25, 1975, must be turned over to his estate by Dai-Ichi Kangyo Bank, formerly First Pacific Bank of Chicago. Rufus Cook, attorney for the estate in the suit against the bank, said the only heirs are Muhammad`s 7 legitimate children and 15 illegitimate children. The money will be divided equally among them after bills and claims against the estate are paid, Cook said.

News story from Jet magazine 3/08/82

content_005.jpg

https://books.google.com/books?id=ykEDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA12&dq="elijah+muhammad"'"+children""&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiA2_O5tMbWAhXlslQKHUYgA1sQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q="elijah muhammad"'" children""&f=false

The two women who filed the lawsuit mentioned in my previous post...are listed at the end of the Jet article with the names of the children they had by Elijah Muhammad
.Lucille Rosary is listed as Lucille Karriem Muhammad & Evelyn Williams is listed as Evelyn Muhammad .
.Paternity must have been legally established by then

Now what do you have to say?
1=jet magazine get their info from aip a white news source. the sad thing about this is johnson publication didn't live far from the chicago residence from elijah m. 2= jet does not do follow ups to any storys they print, if they did, they would know that they withdrew their paternity suit.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
1=jet magazine get their info from aip a white news source. the sad thing about this is johnson publication didn't live far from the chicago residence from elijah m. 2= jet does not do follow ups to any storys they print, if they did, they would know that they withdrew their paternity suit.

Try again or hold the Ls. (2x)