‘I’m a teacher, who cares if I’m dressed sexy’: ‘Bullied’ educators clap back at critics

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
The issue for me isn’t these women bodies, I’ve had attractive teachers with big asses and t*ts, its whatever, they dressed for the environment they were in.

it's the idea of these women wanting to dress ‘sexy’ whilst teaching kids.

Many of them see teaching as secondary to trying to be online famous.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I mean unless she dresses in clothes twice her size there’s no hiding all that.
I don’t think anyone is asking her to hide it. Just not accentuate or show it off.

Curves are curves, but you don’t have to wear something form-fitting to show them. You don’t have to dress frumpy either, just regular just under business casual and you should be good to go

Use good judgement. You can dress nice without going the trashy or thot route

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
so is this inappropriate?. Shes wearing her top tight and form fitting as well.
and she's sleevless 😲
back-to-school-teacher-fashion-1.png

answer is no, because she got zero shape

again my point isn't trying to say this is right, i just saying the real problem is teachers doing cosmetic enhancements to their bodies, not how they dress
why you talking about how she sleeveless?
Are arms x-rated all of a sudden?
i've already responded to you but you choose to avoid the argument.

Those girls in them pics, it's not only what they wearing, it's also how they are wearing it.
This pic you posted, she don't have hip hugging tights or a dress on, it's loose so it's cool.
Plus it is how they are dressing but ALSO HOW they are dressing, which is the part you are clearly avoiding.
Those girls, which are all posing by the way, tucked the bottom half of their shirt under their t*ts.
This girl did not, now you can argue that she too skinny to be able to but nonetheless she ain't doing it.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I don’t really see anything wrong in the photos shown.

I DO think that teachers should have limitations on what they post on social media whilst on the job or in the classroom. More for the kids well being and safety.

I agree.

But they obviously don't care about the kids well being and safety or they would be keeping their photoshoots out of the classroom. For them the kids are just accessories that add to the ‘scene'.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
it's relevant if you try to shape your whole argument on how they are dressing as opposed to how their built as i have been doing. and as you yourself have been doing as well. @BobbyWojak

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wear what you want to wear, but don't be surprised if a kid can't fukkin' focus on the lesson because they're too busy focusing on what it would be like to fukk.

Nah. Attention whoring teachers don't get to make that choice. They'll put their need for attention over children's ability to focus.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Nah. Attention whoring teachers don't get to make that choice. They'll put their need for attention over children's ability to focus.

I feel that. I'm trying not to police but the fact is one can't play both sides. Especially when it's a job like this, where success in it relies on the ability to make people focus and retain information.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I’m just saying, female teachers practicing pedophillia is something we should always be on the look out for. I’m not accusing these women of it, but in the current environment of teachers abusing students all over and catching a pass cause they’re female, makes them look SUSPECT to me. They’re too excited to show off how sexy they are in an innocent environment.