‘I’m a teacher, who cares if I’m dressed sexy’: ‘Bullied’ educators clap back at critics

Loken

All Star
Daps

image-6.jpg

this shyt look like a naughty America promo shot :gucci:
:hubie:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As a former teacher, these teachers know what they're doing. There is a time and place for everything and this isn't one of them.

I was in my 20's as a teacher and the high school girls stayed flirting with me and some of the other young teachers. I kept it moving but some of the teachers engaged but without necessary crossing the line.t Even still a teacher shouldn't put theirself in a position like that.

I could have wore clothes that showed off my physique but I kept it simple. No need to have that unecessary heat on you

Edit: personally I don't care but for a teacher to say "it doesn't matter what I wear" is asinine.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What teachers do outside the office is their business and I don't think they should be penalized for it, but at the same time nothing wrong with a dress code.

That said, if you're a teacher and decide to get a BBL or some DDs or something you shouldn't really be shocked if you get unwanted attention...

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the last woman photoshops the hell out of her pictures, which makes her whining so much more ridiculous

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's about how they're shaped breh, is she has a nice figure, they will get complaints. If she has no figure or is unattractive they can wear what they want.
the rectangle-shaped teacher likely isn't photoshopping/editing her pictures for popularity; nor is she likely regularly posting in-class pics with the kids

in fact, none of the teachers I know do any of these things - and I know a *lot* of teachers

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
If it’s how they’re shaped, why didn’t we have this issue 30 years ago? Were teachers just built differently back then?
Let me break it down for you

1) Teachers weren't posing 30 years ago like these teachers are
2) Teachers didn't have BBLs 30 years ago
3) Nicki MInaj, Megan Thee Stallion & Cardi B didn't exist 30 years ago, people were listening to Lauryn Hill back then
4) Teachers didn't have an online brand they were promoting with a teaching job using their school place of work as their marketing platform.
5) Kids, the audience in a classroom, were not heavy into IG and social media 30 years ago

You think teachers dressed like this 30 years ago?

This is how teachers dressed 30 years ago

iu

iu

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Here's a better idea.....

3f17397a99a6ce1ab3d1d1e3aa5a04a0.jpg

:mjlol:
A woman with a bbl cosplaying in a cop uniform will still get complaints. We have a whole thread on that police pawg from italy the other day.
Lionel-Guedj.jpeg

it's the shape not the clothes
the sooner this is accepted the sooner an actual solution will be found.
Uniforms can still be worn "distractingly" and therefore won't solve the issue.

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
A woman with a bbl cosplaying in a cop uniform will still get complaints. We have a whole thread on that police pawg from italy the other day.
Lionel-Guedj.jpeg

it's the shape not the clothes
the sooner this is accepted the sooner an actual solution will be found

Who gives AF about cops?
We are talking about a learning environment with KIDS