‘I’m a teacher, who cares if I’m dressed sexy’: ‘Bullied’ educators clap back at critics

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to argue if it's appropriate or not, just saying a teacher built like a rectangle could rock these same fits and nobody would complain.

:skip: So what's your point?

The entire issue is that these women aren't taking their unique shape into consideration when buying clothes for work, they know most normal clothes have them looking like pin-up models and are playing dumb to make a point. Just buy a bigger size, if a teacher was morbidly obese and wore clothes that were wildly too small people would have a problem.

Just because you can point out the contradiction that a shapeless teacher can wear the same outfits doesn't mean it's relevant to the discussion.

literally the same fit

man stop it. :stopitslime: In your example the long sleeve is way baggier and the skirt is hiked up her abdomen, the curvy teacher did not have to tie off the waist like that.

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

image-6.jpg

Call me LeBron James…cause I’m playing EVERY position.

:shaq:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Entirely how they're built determines your opinion about how professional they are dressing. OP has a pic of a teacher wearing a short sleeved shirt and flower patterned ankle length dress.
basically the same exact fit as this
images

they literally used this as an example of her dressing unprofessionally. Only thing unprofessional is the fact the her breasts are the size of my head and her waist line is narrower and she has a bbl.
the pic below literally the same fit as above
curvy-teacher-criticism-01.jpg

See you only focusing on the dress.
The main issue with her is her top and how she is wearing it.
She is wearing a very tight top that she tucked under her titties to accentuate her slim waist and her milk bags.

Nothing wrong with the lower part of her body other than the fukkin BBL!!!

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:skip: So what's your point?

The entire issue is that these women aren't taking their unique shape into consideration when buying clothes for work, they know most normal clothes have them looking like pin-up models and are playing dumb to make a point. Just buy a bigger size, if a teacher was morbidly obese and wore clothes that were wildly too small people would have a problem.

Just because you can point out the contradiction that a shapeless teacher can wear the same outfits isn't really relevant.

man stop it. :stopitslime: In your example the long sleeve is way baggier and the skirt is hiked up her abdomen, the curvy teacher did not have to tie off the waist like that.
Just take your L, unless you can explain how the pic i posted is also offensive. they wearing the exact same shyt, only difference is they're body and you just said that these women aren't taking their bodies into account when they dress, which essentially proves my point.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They know exactly what they're doing...

Nothing is sacred, not even the classroom. Saying shyt like "I'm an artist and an influencer, and a teacher". If you have a body like that, cover it up around those kids you fukking idiot. After the bell rings for the day, wear whatever you want

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
See you only focusing on the dress.
The main issue with her is her top and how she is wearing it.
She is wearing a very tight top that she tucked under her titties to accentuate her slim waist and her milk bags.

Nothing wrong with the lower part of her body other than the fukkin BBL!!!
so is this inappropriate?. Shes wearing her top tight and form fitting as well.
and she's sleevless 😲
back-to-school-teacher-fashion-1.png

answer is no, because she got zero shape

again my point isn't trying to say this is right, i just saying the real problem is teachers doing cosmetic enhancements to their bodies, not how they dress

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
unless you can explain how the pic i posted is also offensive. they wearing the exact same shyt, only difference is they're body

Just because you wear the same clothes doesn't mean they are the same size (the top)
The teacher is wearing a skirt you drape and tie around your waist, the example photo is wearing a 'skirt' a dress really with an elastic band almost a foot above her belly button.
you just said that these women aren't taking their bodies into account
answer is no, because she got zero shape

Whether consciously or not we all take our body shape into account when buying formal clothes, when I worked in an office I couldn't wear ill-fitting extremely baggy ocbd's but my co-worker who was fat as fukk, obviously would have to. It's common sense breh you're being a contrarian.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

Lol goofies will always defend hoes.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just because you wear the same clothes doesn't mean they are the same size (the top)
The teacher is wearing a skirt you drape and tie around your waist, the example photo is wearing a 'skirt' a dress really with an elastic band almost a foot above her belly button.

Whether consciously or not we all take our body shape into account when buying formal clothes, when I worked in an office I couldn't wear ill-fitting extremely baggy ocbd's but my co-worker who was fat as fukk, obviously would have to. It's common sense breh you're being a contrarian.
I agree, with your last part but thats what people aren't willing to admit. it's not about how they dress, it's about their bodies. realistically people with BBL's aren't welcome in the classroom. period. They could rock a church robe and it would still make people uncomfortable in that environment. You are asking them to dress differently than everybody else because of how they are shaped. You say i'm contratarian but i literally posted picture proof, proving me right. I show the same exact fits literally just on less curvy bodies. and you admitted those were acceptable.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

so this teacher in the OP got an OF?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I agree, with your last part but thats what people aren't willing to admit. it's not about how they dress, it's about their bodies. realistically people with BBL's aren't welcome in the classroom. period. They could rock a church robe and it would still make people uncomfortable in that environment. You are asking them to dress differently than everybody else because of how they are shaped.

I mean yeah. it's about her body!:wtf:

She's dressing inappropriately for her body type, here are some pics where she (kinda) takes it into account.

teacher-bae.jpg

so this teacher in the OP got an OF?
Yo I can't believe this :laff:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I mean yeah. it's about her body!:wtf:

She's dressing inappropriately for her body type, here are some pics where she (kinda) takes it into account.

teacher-bae.jpg

Yo I can't believe this :laff:

people just need to admit that they don't want onlyfans body built people in their classrooms. Nothing wrong with that if they are honest.
Instead to try to act like they are violating dress codes (which they aren't) and therefore solves nothing.
because no matter how hard you complain, they not gonna show up dressed like she-hulk rocking oversized men's suits from the local big and tall store.