‘I’m a teacher, who cares if I’m dressed sexy’: ‘Bullied’ educators clap back at critics

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
I don't really mind how Patrice dresses. She's just a beautiful, y oung woman with a naturally curvy shape. Now the chick with the BBL...I don't like the optics of that...Why you need a BBL to be a teacher? :what:
The Patrice chick is an attention seeker too. She also got work done.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Oh, I know. Problem is that you're not supposed to care what someone else is wearing, ESPECIALLY women, as long as they do their job.​
nah, i'm saying even requiring the teachers to wear uniforms won't solve this problem. Just need to institute a no bbl policy or something. or more subtlely if thats a problematic way to put it, make a social media policy for all teachers.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
nah, i'm saying even requiring the teachers to wear uniforms won't solve this problem. Just need to institute a no bbl policy or something. or more subtlely if thats a problematic way to put it, make a social media policy for all teachers.
Then you're 'body shaming' which will lead to a court case.​

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Uniforms would 100% solve the issue!!!

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
and their job is NOT promoting their brand and online presence by using her classroom of kids
If that isn't in the employee manual or a standard enforced by the NEA or some other governing body, it doesn't matter. That's why many organizations have that in writing.​

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
These are the ones that will be fukking the students..
It be the ones shaped like the ones complaining about these teachers that be fukking the students. If they're teaching mainly kindergarden, 1st, & 2nd graders their not fukking any high schoolers. Some of y'all missing the point and think that they're teaching at a High School or even a Middle School, they're not it's an Elementary. How are 5 & 6 year olds unable to focus because Ms Sharon got a big ole ass? Only thing they're focusing on is their ABC's, 123's, art, juice boxes, & naps. If anything they need to keep they're work life & personel life ie being on social media separate.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Little boys care … they’re not stupid and even in Elementary it’ll be distracting …
This right here.I still remember my 5th grade teacher Ms.Miller.I had no concept of what being thick & bodacious was, but she forced me to recognize it.To her credit, she never tried to dress provocative.She'd wear yoga pants, but with a large sweater that covered her mid section.It's just that she was so stacked, it didn't matter.You could still see that jelly wagon through the sweater.I couldn't wait until she lined us up at lunch time.Single file style.With her walking ahead of the pack.Till this day, I've yet to see a wobble comparable to hers:whoo:.Could be that I was young, so everything looked exaggerated.Like that dog in the Sandlot movie.5th grade! Pre puberic Moose! And yet it disrupted my concentration.It affects you.